Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - EvilMonkey - 2012-08-30

(2012-08-30, 21:02)butchabay Wrote: @EvilMonkey
That's really weird. You tried to restart xbmc after install? Or switch to confluence and then back to cirrus?

yep. checked that as well. nothing. tomorrow I will see if starting with a new userdata folder will fix it. I transferred my old userdata after upgrading from iOS 4.x.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - ethanol - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-30, 20:32)EvilMonkey Wrote: still not working. system settings looks the worst. as if background graphics are missing.

I just installed Eden + PVR onto a new machine today and installed Cirrus Extended SVN from the passion repo and get the same problem with what seems like missing background - text very hard to read.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - andersonjacob - 2012-08-31

Wondering if it's possible to display why a movie has a particular MPAA rating. When I use Ember Media Manager to scrape movies, it stores "Rated R for violence, language" so is it possible to use this information and display it?

So far, I haven't seen anything in XBMC that includes this functionality.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - LakersFan - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-31, 05:09)ethanol Wrote:
(2012-08-30, 20:32)EvilMonkey Wrote: still not working. system settings looks the worst. as if background graphics are missing.

I just installed Eden + PVR onto a new machine today and installed Cirrus Extended SVN from the passion repo and get the same problem with what seems like missing background - text very hard to read.

I tried this skin for the first time a week and a half ago and I thought I was crazy. I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. Looking forward to a fix so I can give it another shot. Smile

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-30, 22:41)EvilMonkey Wrote:
(2012-08-30, 21:02)butchabay Wrote: @EvilMonkey
That's really weird. You tried to restart xbmc after install? Or switch to confluence and then back to cirrus?

yep. checked that as well. nothing. tomorrow I will see if starting with a new userdata folder will fix it. I transferred my old userdata after upgrading from iOS 4.x.

(2012-08-31, 05:09)ethanol Wrote:

(2012-08-31, 07:58)LakersFan Wrote: I tried this skin for the first time a week and a half ago and I thought I was crazy. I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. Looking forward to a fix so I can give it another shot. Smile

There must be something wrong with the passion repo. I will check and inform the passion team.

(2012-08-31, 07:53)andersonjacob Wrote: Wondering if it's possible to display why a movie has a particular MPAA rating. When I use Ember Media Manager to scrape movies, it stores "Rated R for violence, language" so is it possible to use this information and display it?

So far, I haven't seen anything in XBMC that includes this functionality.

Only the MPAA Rating Flag will show in cirrus, no text.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-08-31

Ok guys just downloaded the svn version from xbmc passion repo. There are textures missing in the media folder. I've sent a PM to xbmc passion member to fix the problem. Hopefully there is a solution soon.

Sorry for that inconvenience.

Cheers

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - EvilMonkey - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-31, 10:34)butchabay Wrote: Ok guys just downloaded the svn version from xbmc passion repo. There are textures missing in the media folder. I've sent a PM to xbmc passion member to fix the problem. Hopefully there is a solution soon.

Cheers

awesome! thx for the info!

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - LakersFan - 2012-09-01

(2012-08-31, 10:34)butchabay Wrote: Ok guys just downloaded the svn version from xbmc passion repo. There are textures missing in the media folder. I've sent a PM to xbmc passion member to fix the problem. Hopefully there is a solution soon.

Cheers

Thanks! Looking forward to trying it again!

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-09-01

Cirrus Extended V2 SVN from xbmc passion repo is fixed.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - LakersFan - 2012-09-02

Passion repo showed no updates available. So I uninstalled the version of Cirrus I had and reinstalled (Cirrus Extended V2 SVN SVN). Same results. Textures missing and still looks like the pic EvilMonkey posted on #3614 of this thread.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-02, 18:31)LakersFan Wrote: Passion repo showed no updates available. So I uninstalled the version of Cirrus I had and reinstalled (Cirrus Extended V2 SVN SVN). Same results. Textures missing and still looks like the pic EvilMonkey posted on #3614 of this thread.

Just tested a few minutes ago, working on my end.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - LakersFan - 2012-09-03

Alrighty, it must be a problem on my end. Thank you for checking.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - keibertz - 2012-09-03

@butchabay why every audio icon got a white border besides the DTS HD (dtsma.png) icon ?

EDIT:
Found a icon pack with the requestet DTS HD icon.
If anyone interested click here http://www.xbmcnerds.com/index.php?page=DownloadDBData&dataID=73

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Nimo - 2012-09-06

since latest nightly from today i get one error in log
Quote:12:04:12 T:4564 ERROR: unable to load:C:\Users\matze\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.cirrus.extended.v2.svn\720p\DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - keibertz - 2012-09-06

Schau mal nach ob die Datei mit dem namen "DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml" noch im 720p Ordner existiert !! Ich würde bei der Fehlermeldung fast davon ausgehen das sie nicht existiert. Ob das aber Absicht oder ein Fehler ist muss dir butch beantworten.

Ups forgott to write in englich. OK here again
Please have a look into your 720p Skin Folder if a file with the name DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml exists. I assume you will not find this file.
But i dont know if butch deleted this file on purpose or its just a mistake.

EDIT: if u find the file try to open maybe the file is corrupt.