Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Nimo - 2012-10-19

for frodo you will find no complete skin just wip. we have to wait for release or beta. nightly from today fixed the problem with missed views.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-10-19

(2012-10-18, 18:59)ibramadhan Wrote: hey butchabay, gotta say i love this skin, it is my skin of choice,
however when i installed it in the latest nightly and the movie and tv show views are gone, (showcase ect...)
Tried everything,

thanks again for all your time and effort...

(2012-10-19, 11:24)Nimo Wrote: for frodo you will find no complete skin just wip. we have to wait for release or beta. i use alpha7 12-10-17 and it works well with ce v2.

There will be a frodo update, just not sure when this will happen. Don't expect it very soon ... busy on other project ...

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - soxism - 2012-10-22

Just have to say, i Love this Skin, Just discovered it last week, and Im loving it the more i use it! Thankyou and looking forward to updates and latest features!

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Thatoe - 2012-10-24

Sorry if this has been asked before.
Is there any way to change the startup window to Games?
As in, instead of the home window, XBMC will automatically start with advanced launcher screen?
Thanks

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - spong_miester - 2012-10-24

Thanks for this amazing skin work like a charm on my little old Revo, But does anyone know where the code is to change the size of album cover and cdart on the homescreen? That's the only thing i cant get used to Sad

RE: - soxism - 2012-10-25

(2011-10-16, 08:00)butchabay Wrote: Example:

TV Show Name
-- Season 1
--- fanart.jpg

So important you have Season 1, not Season1 or Season01!

Heya Butchabay, i was trying to take a look around the files, could you point out where i could change this? (As above) to allow the folders to be variations of season 1, eg season.01, season01 etc? or is a a limitation of the skin atm?

RE: - butchabay - 2012-10-26

(2012-10-22, 08:20)soxism Wrote: Just have to say, i Love this Skin, Just discovered it last week, and Im loving it the more i use it! Thankyou and looking forward to updates and latest features!

Thanx Smile

(2012-10-24, 04:02)Thatoe Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked before.
Is there any way to change the startup window to Games?
As in, instead of the home window, XBMC will automatically start with advanced launcher screen?
Thanks

Maybe

(2012-10-24, 09:54)spong_miester Wrote: Thanks for this amazing skin work like a charm on my little old Revo, But does anyone know where the code is to change the size of album cover and cdart on the homescreen? That's the only thing i cant get used to Sad

That depends which home menu you're using: One of these 3 files.

IncludesHomeNowPlaying.xml
IncludesHomeNowPlayingHorz.xml
IncludesHomeNowPlayingHorz-middle.xml

(2012-10-25, 09:07)soxism Wrote:
(2011-10-16, 08:00)butchabay Wrote: Example:

TV Show Name
-- Season 1
--- fanart.jpg

Heya Butchabay, i was trying to take a look around the files, could you point out where i could change this? (As above) to allow the folders to be variations of season 1, eg season.01, season01 etc? or is a a limitation of the skin atm?

I don't think i understand what you're asking. Isn't that clear enough?

RE: - soxism - 2012-10-27

(2012-10-26, 13:22)butchabay Wrote: Heya Butchabay, i was trying to take a look around the files, could you point out where i could change this? (As above) to allow the folders to be variations of season 1, eg season.01, season01 etc? or is a a limitation of the skin atm?

[/quote]

Sorry, i'll clarify better. Yes im aware Folder naming for this Skin has to be Season 1.. What i was doing, what trying to look in the files for the code or roughly where, i could change it, so the skin would allow Variations of Season 1, Eg Season1, Season01 etc. Or is the reason you have season 1 due to limitations on the coding side of things with the skin?

So If you could change it, that would be awesome, but im asking if you could point me in the direction so i can do it myself :-)

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Macrezz - 2012-10-27

Forgive give me if this is a stupid question.
I can't change to visualization background. I just want a black background so the visualization is not wrecked but selecting a black screen jpg or png does not work.
Any ideas?

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - soxism - 2012-10-28

(2012-10-27, 13:47)Macrezz Wrote: Forgive give me if this is a stupid question.
I can't change to visualization background. I just want a black background so the visualization is not wrecked but selecting a black screen jpg or png does not work.
Any ideas?

the little pop out menu from the left, there is an option to have just a black background.. Or do you mean on the home screen?

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Macrezz - 2012-10-29

No you are right. Visualization background is what I wanted to change.
Cheers.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-10-29

(2012-10-27, 12:53)soxism Wrote:
(2012-10-26, 13:22)butchabay Wrote: Heya Butchabay, i was trying to take a look around the files, could you point out where i could change this? (As above) to allow the folders to be variations of season 1, eg season.01, season01 etc? or is a a limitation of the skin atm?

Sorry, i'll clarify better. Yes im aware Folder naming for this Skin has to be Season 1.. What i was doing, what trying to look in the files for the code or roughly where, i could change it, so the skin would allow Variations of Season 1, Eg Season1, Season01 etc. Or is the reason you have season 1 due to limitations on the coding side of things with the skin?

So If you could change it, that would be awesome, but im asking if you could point me in the direction so i can do it myself :-)

[/quote]

No it's not a skin limitation, it's how it has to be. Wiki page artwork downloader says:

7.2 Foldernaming 7.2.1 Movies |
---/Movie 1/
|
---/extrafanart/
---/extrathumbs/
7.2.2 TV Shows |
---/TV Show 1/
|
---/extrafanart
---/Season 1/
---/Season 2/
---/Season ./

(2012-10-27, 13:47)Macrezz Wrote: Forgive give me if this is a stupid question.
Any ideas?

Yes you can. Setup in Background Customizer and set your image for music viz. Then you have to set custom background for Music Viz. in Skin Settings.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - soxism - 2012-10-29

Dang No worries.. thanx for the Reply butchabay

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - holmen - 2012-10-30

Hey butchabay.
I have updated the swedish language strings for rev. 628.
http://ul.hlmn.se/files/strings.xml

*Edit*

Missed the translations thread. Have posted there.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - kuri_2k - 2012-11-01

Hi Guys,

First off, I just want to say this is Cirrus Extended is the best looking and most featured skin I've used! It's Awesome and I refuse to use any others! =D

Second, I was wondering if there is a way to add a new Menu item i.e Anime? I want to separate my Animes from my TV Shows, so would like to give a separate category for it.
Sorry in advanced if this topic has already been covered, but googling around for the past few days and I still can't figure out how to do it besides from Smart Playlists...

Can someone please tell me how or point me in the right direction?

Cheers.