Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- butchabay - 2011-06-08

nymkin Wrote:first off, wonderful skin! i've been using it for a few weeks now but i do have a question. is there a way to turn off cover art in the video seek & info bar? TIA!

This was just already mentioned somewhere in this thread. Everyone is free to edit the xml file, i'm not going to change it as it was requested and integrated time ago. If you want to remove it by yourself no problem, but it will be overwritten with the new update ...

- butchabay - 2011-06-08

rendered Wrote:I love this skin!

Is there a way I can change the view for the TV Shows window?

My view for TV Shows is Banner View - I would like to change it so that all the shows that have no new episodes are greyscaled - new shows will be the same as it is now and then hovering over any TV shows will have the same effect as it is now? Does this make sense?

Also is it possible to add 1 or 2 extra font colours to replace the yellow? Like blue or green?

Thanx

Not possible as i know. About colors, you can edit the defaults.xml in xbmc/addons/skin.cirrus extendedv2/colors ...

- PatrickBateman - 2011-06-08

Hey,

Re-uploaded the feedback and fixed h.264 file to megaupload, hopefully that will work this time Smile (in your pm)

Just a small additional note, i'm currently using "slim osd" and noticed that when you pause the film, everything seem fine... and, when you press "info" on a non paused file, everything seems fine...

However, when you pause a film, and press then press info there is a big empyt bar on top of the info bar?

Ill post a screen shot, but ideally it should be removed or filled with additional info Smile

Loving this new update though, ive spent the best part of yesterday and today reimporting my media and i have to say it just looks incredible. The fixes that el_p has done on the now playing look great too Nod

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-06-08

butchabay Wrote:Thanx

Not possible as i know. About colors, you can edit the defaults.xml in xbmc/addons/skin.cirrus extendedv2/colors ...

Are we talking about replacing all orange text with another color? If so, then I think that's posisble.

To expand on Butcha's point, I think you can copy defaults.xml (e.g. call it blue.xml) and change the hex code for "orange" (but leave the name unchanged as this is what the skin refers to). This should then appear as a theme in the Appearance settings.

If you want additional colours at the same time as the orange then no, you can't do this without editing the individual files.

- butchabay - 2011-06-08

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Are we talking about replacing all orange text with another color? If so, then I think that's posisble.

To expand on Butcha's point, I think you can copy defaults.xml (e.g. call it blue.xml) and change the hex code for "orange" (but leave the name unchanged as this is what the skin refers to). This should then appear as a theme in the Appearance settings.

If you want additional colours at the same time as the orange then no, you can't do this without editing the individual files.

Yes, that's possible. When i wrote Not possible, it was refering to the question about tvshows.

Hey Butcha,

Just noticed a small text glitc in the add ons section..

if you navigate to system, then add-ons/get add-ons and then (for example) select "divingmule's unofficial repository" and then enter the "video add-ons" section.... the text is over lapping at the top.

cant post a screeny just now, but the current directory is overlapping the repository name Smile

if that doesnt make sense, ill post a screen shot a bit later on Smile

- butchabay - 2011-06-08

PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey,

Re-uploaded the feedback and fixed h.264 file to megaupload, hopefully that will work this time Smile (in your pm)

Just a small additional note, i'm currently using "slim osd" and noticed that when you pause the film, everything seem fine... and, when you press "info" on a non paused file, everything seems fine...

However, when you pause a film, and press then press info there is a big empyt bar on top of the info bar?

Ill post a screen shot, but ideally it should be removed or filled with additional info Smile

Loving this new update though, ive spent the best part of yesterday and today reimporting my media and i have to say it just looks incredible. The fixes that el_p has done on the now playing look great too Nod

Workin fine for me, slim osd enabled--> while movie is playing pressing pause and the info. On top there is a bar with Movie Title and media flags.

- butchabay - 2011-06-08

PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey Butcha,

Just noticed a small text glitc in the add ons section..

if you navigate to system, then add-ons/get add-ons and then (for example) select "divingmule's unofficial repository" and then enter the "video add-ons" section.... the text is over lapping at the top.

cant post a screeny just now, but the current directory is overlapping the repository name Smile

if that doesnt make sense, ill post a screen shot a bit later on Smile

Fixed!

butchabay Wrote:Workin fine for me, slim osd enabled--> while movie is playing pressing pause and the info. On top there is a bar with Movie Title and media flags.

Sorry,

i eant the bar on top of the bottom bar, not the bar on the top of the screen Blush

Basically, when you pause, and then press info, you get a kind of double bar on the bottom of the screen?

Ill post a screen shot as my explanation is terrible Smile

- butchabay - 2011-06-08

PatrickBateman Wrote:Sorry,

i eant the bar on top of the bottom bar, not the bar on the top of the screen Blush

Basically, when you pause, and then press info, you get a kind of double bar on the bottom of the screen?

Ill post a screen shot as my explanation is terrible Smile

Yes please Smile

you've checked your pm ?

butchabay Wrote:Yes please Smile

you've checked your pm ?

lol

just checked it just now Smile Cheers ...

Screen shot to follow as soon as i get back, wont be long Smile

- butchabay - 2011-06-08

PatrickBateman Wrote:lol

just checked it just now Smile Cheers ...

Screen shot to follow as soon as i get back, wont be long Smile

I see what you mean, there is a place for plotoutline of the movie. If you don't have a plot outline you'll just see the blacj bar. May i change it to show PLOT ?

butchabay Wrote:I see what you mean, there is a place for plotoutline of the movie. If you don't have a plot outline you'll just see the blacj bar. May i change it to show PLOT ?

Yea, its not great.. Changing to show plot is good idea Smile

Here are the screensot i mentioned, ill give you a bit more info asap...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

@butcha

Pm'd you..

However browser is acting up so let me know if you got the link i sent Laugh

You either got it 3 times or not at all lol Rolleyes

- nymkin - 2011-06-08

butchabay Wrote:This was just already mentioned somewhere in this thread. Everyone is free to edit the xml file, i'm not going to change it as it was requested and integrated time ago. If you want to remove it by yourself no problem, but it will be overwritten with the new update ...

Thx for the reply! my problem is i dont know how to edit it. which file would it be and what would i need to remove/change? i dont want to break the skin by doing something stupid....