Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- PatrickBateman - 2011-07-21

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Pat, I think I'd already posted some pointers to where to look for the fanart code - see here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=833878#post833878

As for the cinema script - I can take a look at getting it into the context menu but I've no idea whether it's possible. (Personally I just have a cinema option on my homescreen menu to take me into films - it's a bit overkill but it's easy!)

Blush

You did, and i even had a conversation with you re:this exact isse... What a total dick head i am, i completly forgot Smile its thedam holidays, ive forgotton what i had don/ask and been up to lol

I will start tinkering now Smile

Cheers, el_p

Yea, i tried adding the cinema script to the main menu and i didnt like how it functioned... I had an icon in the bottom middle of my screen saying "cinema script active" the entire time? wasnt comfortable with that so was hoping for an easier way. If you could enable it into the context menu that would be fantastic and very much appreciated Smile

Cheers,

Pat~

- butchabay - 2011-07-21

Contex menu is hardcoded in xbmc, so not possible!
If you look at my todo list, you'll see that i want to bring pop up a window on pressing right or down, there i want to place features like; play trailer in videowindow, play trailer in fullscreen, start cinema script, tvtunes, get logo and and and ... Smile
@Nowall thanx for your great work ...
@Pat i'll pm you when i'm back from Nürnburgring, yeahh i'm going to watch F1 Live!
Cheers guys ...

- mad-max - 2011-07-21

butchabay Wrote:@Pat i'll pm you when i'm back from Nürnburgring, yeahh i'm going to watch F1 Live!

Man...this is not fair...would like to be there too...but F1 at Nürburgring is not as good as Rock am Ring at Nürburgring LaughLaughLaugh

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-07-21

PatrickBateman Wrote:Blush

You did, and i even had a conversation with you re:this exact isse... What a total dick head i am, i completly forgot Smile its thedam holidays, ive forgotton what i had don/ask and been up to lol

I will start tinkering now Smile

Cheers, el_p

Yea, i tried adding the cinema script to the main menu and i didnt like how it functioned... I had an icon in the bottom middle of my screen saying "cinema script active" the entire time? wasnt comfortable with that so was hoping for an easier way. If you could enable it into the context menu that would be fantastic and very much appreciated Smile

Cheers,

Pat~

No worries - let me know if you need any more help.

As for cinema, seems we can't edit context menu so Butcha's idea of a key press might work. I'll have a look at helping with that.

- PatrickBateman - 2011-07-21

butchabay Wrote:Contex menu is hardcoded in xbmc, so not possible!
If you look at my todo list, you'll see that i want to bring pop up a window on pressing right or down, there i want to place features like; play trailer in videowindow, play trailer in fullscreen, start cinema script, tvtunes, get logo and and and ... Smile
@Pat i'll pm you when i'm back from Nürnburgring, yeahh i'm going to watch F1 Live!
Cheers guys ...

Shocked

We were going to head over this year, but instead opted for a uk based holiday and then hopefully of to see a few F1 races next year. So jealous of you right now! Stare

You better post some pics of the sessions!

The menu on pressing right/down sounds like a great idea. Although, i do like down being the default for playing a trailer as its fast and easy... and using left and right are required in fanart view... Pressing up brings up the scrollbar in fanart view and id happily lose that for a context menu as i never use it anyway Smile as long as i could still get into my menu that appears on the left of the screen to change views/search etc than im happy.

@el_p
As for the poster, im changing all sorts in that fanartviewxml at the moment and still cant find the right setting for highlighted/selected/focussed movie in the scroll bar?

Line 369 took me to the section to edit the poster in the small video window but did not ammend the actual poster/thumb size down in the scroll bar for the selected movie. Still looking for that now.

@butch --- i hate you right now! totally gutted that we chose not to go No

We are considering coming over to the ring in august for the weekend to drive our cars round the circuit for the day, but thats not any consolation! Make sure you give us some updates and pics etc ya luck git Laugh

Edit:
Just edited the watched overlay by accident... they all seem to be labeled except the code to ammed the currently selected thumb (the one that enlarges as you select it) in the scroll bar? At least, its not labeled under "poster" "Thumb" "TBN" or "focussed" or "selected" etc as ive searched the xml for those lines of text in the hope it will jump out at me lol

- butchabay - 2011-07-21

@mad-max
I'm honest, Rock am Ring and see Rammstein would be my biggest wish! Smile
@Pat
Ofcourse you'll receive some nice pics Smile
For focused item, look at the animation for itemlayout.
If you don't get it, i'll pm you
@el_p
Would be nice to have some help, i'll pm you if i have proplems.

@Pat:

I may have misunderstood which image you were wanting to change. PM both Butcha and me and we'll point you in the right direction.

@Butcha:

Sure, just pm with any queries - happy to test any files you've got.

butchabay Wrote:Contex menu is hardcoded in xbmc, so not possible!
Cheers guys ...
Butcha,

I've done a little piece of coding which brings up a pop-up menu (I'm doing this in rightlist at the moment).

Should be fairly straightforward to create the menu we need.

Just having issues getting cinema experience to start the film at the moment, not sure which parameters to pass to the script.

I'll post in that plugin thread to see.

el_P

- butchabay - 2011-07-21

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Butcha,

I've done a little piece of coding which brings up a pop-up menu (I'm doing this in rightlist at the moment).

Just having issues getting cinema experience to start the film at the moment, not sure which parameters to pass to the script.

el_P

Great ! Glad you can do it, as it's hard for me to find sparetime at the moment. I hope you'll find a way to launch the script, i even have no clue if it works. Asking the creator would the easiest way to find out if it's possible.
Thanx again mate for helping ...

- PatrickBateman - 2011-07-22

butchabay Wrote:Great ! Glad you can do it, as it's hard for me to find sparetime at the moment. I hope you'll find a way to launch the script, i even have no clue if it works. Asking the creator would the easiest way to find out if it's possible.
Thanx again mate for helping ...

Is it not possible to create a kind of "shortcut" in the new context menu that just points to or executes the current "Cinema" button/script that excists within the "Movie Information" section of the skin?

I know its probaby not that easy, but if its there can it not be pointed to, moved completly or exploited in some way?

Then again, its only taken me a few hours to c*ck up a perfectly good skin and completly destroy the beautiful fanart view that butch created, so pay no attention to me Rofl

I'm off to fix my mistakes with these images Blush lol

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-07-22

PatrickBateman Wrote:Is it not possible to create a kind of "shortcut" in the new context menu that just points to or executes the current "Cinema" button/script that excists within the "Movie Information" section of the skin?

I know its probaby not that easy, but if its there can it not be pointed to, moved completly or exploited in some way?

You'd think so, wouldn't you. But it doesn't seem to work.

I'll look into it a bit more.

- PatrickBateman - 2011-07-22

el_Paraguayo Wrote:You'd think so, wouldn't you. But it doesn't seem to work.

I'll look into it a bit more.

Yea Laugh

It does seems logical, but i suppose, bearing in mind how much hassell im having trying to do the most basic of tasks within the skins xml, i can only imagine the headache this has brought your way Nerd

I'm giving up for tonight as i am having no luck, but i shall return on the morro with a full pot of coffee and a dummies guide to xml and will defeat this thing once and for all god dammit! Wink

Cirrus Extended V2 via XBMCNerds Repo WORKING! - butchabay - 2011-07-22

cirrus extended v2 (2.04) can be downloaded via repo again. Laugh

thanx to mad-max for his effort.

- mad-max - 2011-07-22

butchabay Wrote:cirrus extended v2 (2.04) can be downloaded via repo again. Laugh

thanx to mad-max for his effort.

Thanks butcha for showing me the real world...man...that was a hard fight...
we against this sh** repo...

Enjoy Guys...

mm

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-07-23

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Butcha,

el_P
Quick update, have got cinema experience working!

The script needs a slight change but the developer should be updating it via the repo (see this post if you're interested).

I'll add tv tunes and trailers next.

Any other items we'd like to see in this menu?