Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- butchabay - 2011-08-22

keibertz Wrote:preview does not work Sad

i use the vertical home menu and i am interestet how u wanna change it.

Edit:
after login to google i was able to download the new screen.
I think it would looks better if u center the vertical menu entries. Or at least make a bigger distance between the first menĂ¼ entry and the top of the screen.

For me the old one looks better, but it could be that this is just a matter of habit.

EDIT2: oh now the preview works Smile

Hi Keibertz, sure ... what about that ?

- Lewman - 2011-08-22

Wow! Really like the new vertical menu. Again much better than the current one!

- keibertz - 2011-08-22

butchabay Wrote:Hi Keibertz, sure ... what about that ?

looks much better to me.
I am realy looking forward to the update. I hope i can delete XBMC 10 and go completly to XBMC 11.
Your Skin is the only reason i still use XBMC 10, it is the best skin for XBMC ...

- Ardalista - 2011-08-22

How about making the vertical menu an option? liek vertical menu 1 and vertical menu 2 ?

- butchabay - 2011-08-22

Thanx for feedback, i really don't know if the new vertical home menu will be ready for 2.05 ... there are just other things to do first ... this was just to see if it's worth to make a new vertical home menu ...

- keibertz - 2011-08-22

as long as 2.05 is XBMC 11 ready it is perfect for me Smile

- mad-max - 2011-08-22

keibertz Wrote:as long as 2.05 is XBMC 11 ready it is perfect for me Smile
Hey butch, maybe we can exclude keibertz from the 2.05 update LaughLaughLaugh
No no, bro, just joking...

mm

- eriksmith200 - 2011-08-22

Ardalista Wrote:How about making the vertical menu an option? liek vertical menu 1 and vertical menu 2 ?

yes please, I do not like the new menu...

- butchabay - 2011-08-22

No way, an option would mean to change a lot of code ...
I think i'll push separate files to download ... the ones that want the new vertical home menu can download them and just replace the files ...

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-08-22

I use horizontal menu personally and will continue

but the new vertical one looks better I think

- schpitz - 2011-08-22

I can't see the games info on my screen.
i downloaded the circus-extended2 with the repository, and i imported the info from GameFAQs... but nothing...

anyone?

- butchabay - 2011-08-23

schpitz Wrote:I can't see the games info on my screen.
i downloaded the circus-extended2 with the repository, and i imported the info from GameFAQs... but nothing...

anyone?

This is not skin related, if you have imported everything the right way it must show ... By the way this is not the way to post a bug report, you've not mentioned which build, OS, what kind of games ...
Now, what happens if you switch to another skin with ALA support?

- PatrickBateman - 2011-08-23

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:I use horizontal menu personally and will continue

but the new vertical one looks better I think

Totally agree!

Im a horizontal user and love how easy it is to navigate and read. But that looks nice for those that use the vertical menu Nod

@butch,
Quick question.. I've not added anything new to my library in a while, and when I last added something it was 1 file that I had just backed up.

Therefore when I activate the recently added window, it only shows that 1 file That i recently added... Would it therefore be possible to amend the recently added code (as an option or new menu) to display all items added in the last week/month etc?

Or if thats not possible, can the recently added code be ammended to become a "random" movie window where it just cycles through my entire library randomly displaying random movies for me to choose.

This way I would be able to use the function more effectively and could surprise me with movies I forgot I had Big Grin

@el_p
Would you be able to add an option to your new menu that allows us to select a random movie and the plays that random movie in cinema mode?

This could be called roulette or random etc and would be great for when your in one of those moods when you can't choose what to watch Nod

My specs are:
Win 7 (Nvidia ion)
Xbmc 10.1 dharma
CEv2 (2.0.4)
Laugh
Wink

If these options are possible that would be great, also are nowalls icons/genres and wallpapers built into 2.0.5 by default or will these need to be added manually when we upgrade...

I'm also happy to test 2.0.5 if you need, im getting desperate to get my hands on it ... Can you tell Laugh

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-08-23

PatrickBateman Wrote:@el_p
Would you be able to add an option to your new menu that allows us to select a random movie and the plays that random movie in cinema mode?

This could be called roulette or random etc and would be great for when your in one of those moods when you can't choose what to watch Nod

Interesting idea, but I'm not sure it's possible to get a random library item at the moment (but I'll double check).

If not, it should be possible to make a short script to do what you want.

- PatrickBateman - 2011-08-23

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Interesting idea, but I'm not sure it's possible to get a random library item at the moment (but I'll double check).

If not, it should be possible to make a short script to do what you want.

Great stuff,

Itd be a great little feature as only the other night we spent 45 minutes looking for a film to watch and then ended up not watching one... A script or option to hit random cinema would be fantastic. Great for just grabbing a drink and some dips, catch a few trailers then some random film starts.

Hopefully we can come up with something Big Grin

Even if it's narrowed down even further snd allows us to select random movies via genre... Random horror, thriller, comedy etc...

I'd love the ability to do this as we always struggle with what to watch Laugh and having a random select would be awesome, cheers el_p