Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- MaxHeadroom - 2011-08-27

Just answered my own question.

Hit "d" on the keyboard - opens the power menu - go to settings and un-check startup playlist option

- gecko666 - 2011-08-27

butchabay Wrote:1. As HTPC Guy said, you need to setup EMM
2. Can't reproduce this, the trailer flag is aligned the right way (maybe you should check your resolution in xbmc settings)
Someone else having this problem ? Anyway you can disable the trailer flag so just the label "Trailer" will appear.
3. Have to think about, i find it useful to see what's playing.

Hi butcha I've succeeded in editing an xml file to get the trailer flag aligned now, however I can't find where to edit out the trailer filename being displayed when played in the fanart frame. Could you give me a hand? Thanks.

- lbbeurmann - 2011-08-27

Love the skin, but I have had a little trouble getting the weather plus plug-in to work correctly, or get any of the weather video to show up. By any chance have you had a chance to check out the weather plus integration in the neon skin? It does a really nice job with it. It might be something worth looking into.

- ysutarko - 2011-08-27

double post

- ysutarko - 2011-08-27

butchabay Wrote:Power --> LogOff

like this?

Quote: <control type="radiobutton" id="xxx">
<description>Hide Log Off Button</description>
<width>750</width>
<height>40</height>
<font>cirrus_20</font>
<textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
<focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
<label>$LOCALIZE[xxxxx] - $LOCALIZE[xxxxx]</label>
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(HomeMenuNoLogOffButton)</onclick>
<selected>Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoLogOffButton)</selected>
<texturefocus flipx="true">listwhitegradient.png</texturefocus>
<texturenofocus>MenuItemNF.png</texturenofocus>
</control>

- butchabay - 2011-08-27

gecko666 Wrote:Hi butcha I've succeeded in editing an xml file to get the trailer flag aligned now, however I can't find where to edit out the trailer filename being displayed when played in the fanart frame. Could you give me a hand? Thanks.

Hi, in 2.05 there will be a new trailer flag!
About title in videowindow, i'll do an option to disable it.

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-08-27

lbbeurmann Wrote:Love the skin, but I have had a little trouble getting the weather plus plug-in to work correctly, or get any of the weather video to show up. By any chance have you had a chance to check out the weather plus integration in the neon skin? It does a really nice job with it. It might be something worth looking into.

Hi Ibbeurmann,

I tried taking a look at this before, but seeing as I can't even get the weather plus video to work in another skin it's a bit difficult for me to get it to work in this one!

Back to the random movie option, I plan to do the following:
-Add two new options to the movies sub menu:
1) Play random movie
2) Play random movie (select genre)
-I plan to add the option to filter by unwatched movies as a setting (set by configuring the add-on settings) - as I don't think we want four new options in the submenu (i.e. play random movie (all), play random movie (unwatched) etc).
-The alternative is to add an extra dialogue for users asking if they want to restrict selection to unwatched movies.

Thoughts please.

- gecko666 - 2011-08-27

butchabay Wrote:Hi, in 2.05 there will be a new trailer flag!
About title in videowindow, i'll do an option to disable it.

That is awesome thank you so much for your hard work. Cheers.

- PatrickBateman - 2011-08-27

@nowall
I can't see the screens as I'm on my iPad and its not a fan of swf files Laugh and im not near my computer Confused but I trust they will look great, youve got a good eye. I'll check them out on a pc later Big Grin

The textured backgrounds look good though, although for me I'll stick with the transparent and/or the default theme as I like the light subtle look and feel of cev2 and a big reason I don't like aeon etc and use cirrus is that they look to graphic/plasticy/gimmicky while cev2 looks professional.

I like the subtle look of cev2 it looks elegant and a bit more grown up than aeon which (although Is a great skin) but it reminds me of windows themes I used to use on my gaming pc years ago Nod

@el_p
Yea, I think "play random" with an additional dialog to say "all" or "unwatched" is a good idea. Then the second option could be "play random genre" with the same additional dialog.

That would be fantastic if selectable from within the homescreen main movie sub menu. Absolutely fantastic Nod

PatrickBateman Wrote:@el_p
Yea, I think "play random" with an additional dialog to say "all" or "unwatched" is a good idea. Then the second option could be "play random genre" with the same additional dialog.

That would be fantastic if selectable from within the homescreen main movie sub menu. Absolutely fantastic Nod

The "play random genre" would the same as the basic "play random film".

I'll add the dialog for the watched/unwatched option.

The script's basically finished now already anyway!!

- ady199 - 2011-08-27

Can't wait for this to be released!!

el_Paraguayo Wrote:The "play random genre" would the same as the basic "play random film".

I'll add the dialog for the watched/unwatched option.

The script's basically finished now already anyway!!

Yup - script is finished!

How it works:

Two options in movies submenu:
1) "Random Movie"
2) "Random Genre"

Clicking either brings up a prompt asking if you want to restrict choice to unwatched movies.

Then, if you selected "Random Genre", you're presented with a list of genres (built from the movies in your library).

A random movie will then begin to play.

I'll upload script to github later on.

Butcha, I'll send you the necessary code.

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-08-27

PatrickBateman Wrote:@nowall

The textured backgrounds look good though, although for me I'll stick with the transparent and/or the default theme as I like the light subtle look and feel of cev2 and a big reason I don't like aeon etc and use cirrus is that they look to graphic/plasticy/gimmicky while cev2 looks professional.

I like the subtle look of cev2 it looks elegant and a bit more grown up than aeon which (although Is a great skin) but it reminds me of windows themes I used to use on my gaming pc years ago Nod

As said before, me too I dislike textured interface, it can quickly get bulky, heavy and less classy.
It was just an attempt to see if it was possible, thinking about people who actually like a textured GUI.
Even the black & orange I made is not 100% my taste, I guess I will stay with default theme, but at least people will have choices.
I feel the same about Aeon, it's fine but it looks like a video game

- butchabay - 2011-08-27

@el_P
Great! When you think you can send me the files, i'm nearly ready to push 2.05 for Dharma and nightlies tomorrow, so it would be really great to have this exclusive feature Smile