Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- butchabay - 2011-09-12

Go to fanart view and browse your library, everytime the fanart changes from one movie to the other you'll see for a short time the default background of "videos" between the fading. So i set that visible condition to show nothing (black image) when you're browsing. I've tried every skin and this little problem is in everyone, as every skin uses this include in myvideonav.xml.

- keibertz - 2011-09-13

butchabay Wrote:Go to fanart view and browse your library, everytime the fanart changes from one movie to the other you'll see for a short time the default background of "videos" between the fading. So i set that visible condition to show nothing (black image) when you're browsing. I've tried every skin and this little problem is in everyone, as every skin uses this include in myvideonav.xml.
never used the fanart view so i never saw it. But Yes you are right in this view it must be off. Maybe you can find a way to set it of in this view and on in Folderview.

If not i can live with delete the line every release. Big thx for the xml name and line number. I was looking for the line before but was not able to find it by my self.
Nothing is perfekt for everyone at the same time.

Man kann es eben nicht allen recht machen Oo

- butchabay - 2011-09-13

keibertz Wrote:never used the fanart view so i never saw it. But Yes you are right in this view it must be off. Maybe you can find a way to set it of in this view and on in Folderview.

If not i can live with delete the line every release. Big thx for the xml name and line number. I was looking for the line before but was not able to find it by my self.
Nothing is perfekt for everyone at the same time.

Man kann es eben nicht allen recht machen Oo

It's not only in fanart view, it's in every view Smile now i've set down the crossfade time. Commited to svn, give it a try, thanx.

SVN for Dharma ! - butchabay - 2011-09-13

Here we go, SVN now available for dharma.

See HERE:

- LeeG - 2011-09-13

How do I get clearart band logos working? I've enabled it in the mods section of the skin settings but can't browse to my music folder as it's stored on a samba share and despite adding it as source folder in file manager I can only browse the local drive.

- keibertz - 2011-09-13

butchabay Wrote:It's not only in fanart view, it's in every view Smile now i've set down the crossfade time. Commited to svn, give it a try, thanx.
is it posible that u hard coded the Fanart ? Now XBMC is allways showing me your standard Fanart for Videos on my subsubfolders and not the one i have set in the skin settings. My own one which i have set in the settings i only see in the first folder level.
And i see your standard fanart on all new movies who are not in the DB at the moment.

EDIT: in the TV Guide i dont see any serie banner. I only see your default banner for all series and there is no picture at all at the right detail screen just some text. That was working the right way in the last SVN Version.

- butchabay - 2011-09-13

@keibertz
No i just reverted back, it's possible you have fanart disabled?
About tv guide, you need to have banner.jpgs if you have banner.jpg in skin settings. I'm going to take a look.

- butchabay - 2011-09-14

@keibertz
Sorry i have about fanart, try now please.

- DR9x - 2011-09-14

Might be a bug or just not finished yet, when I use RIGHTLIST and I click right or left I forgot there is no scroll bar to quickly jump up and down letters.

I hear a sound like there should be a bar but nothing, works in other views.

This is nightly build, clean install

- butchabay - 2011-09-14

DR9x Wrote:Might be a bug or just not finished yet, when I use RIGHTLIST and I click right or left I forgot there is no scroll bar to quickly jump up and down letters.

I hear a sound like there should be a bar but nothing, works in other views.

This is nightly build, clean install

Yes it's a bug and i'm getting nut to find out what's wrong.
Smile

- keibertz - 2011-09-14

butchabay Wrote:@keibertz
Sorry i have about fanart, try now please.

Ok u changed the fanart handling, but to the wrong side. Now i allways see your default video fanart when no fanart is defined for the folder or movie.
I never see the fanart i choosed in the skin settings for videos. I think there is a " ! " to much Smile

The TV Guide does not work at all. The addon Next Aired didnt get any entrys. But i think this is an error with the Addon and has nothing to do with your Skin.

- butchabay - 2011-09-14

keibertz Wrote:Ok u changed the fanart handling, but to the wrong side. Now i allways see your default video fanart when no fanart is defined for the folder or movie.
I never see the fanart i choosed in the skin settings for videos. I think there is a " ! " to much Smile

The TV Guide does not work at all. The addon Next Aired didnt get any entrys. But i think this is an error with the Addon and has nothing to do with your Skin.

Hmm, ok try now please. Smile

- keibertz - 2011-09-14

butchabay Wrote:Hmm, ok try now please. Smile

Big Grin PERFEKT Big Grin for my folder view

But for a realy short time u can see the videos fanart during fast skip in fanart view. But i was never recognising this before u mentioned

I think the TV Guide Problem is a problem from the night build i am on at the moment. The Scraper dont work at all too. Weather Plus makes trouble and some other things ...

- butchabay - 2011-09-14

keibertz Wrote:Big Grin PERFEKT Big Grin for my folder view

But for a realy short time u can see the videos fanart during fast skip in fanart view. But i was never recognising this before u mentioned

That was the reason i've changed it! Smile I'll see if i find a darker default video fanart background.

- warlion - 2011-09-14

is any funtion or a place to turn on the wated funcion on episodes?

i try in mine but i am not able to