Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- DR9x - 2011-09-19

butchabay Wrote:1. You need to have logo downloader script in your addons folder.
2. You need to have advanced launcher plugin to manage your executables.

I found the latest sctip logodownloader stuck it in my addon folder and went back to the skin option,, I clicked the option "run ..." it scanned the website all 100 TV shows I had and when it finished said downloaded zero logos. All my shows are properly named, Example "Chuck" and "24".

- butchabay - 2011-09-19

DR9x Wrote:I found the latest sctip logodownloader stuck it in my addon folder and went back to the skin option,, I clicked the option "run ..." it scanned the website all 100 TV shows I had and when it finished said downloaded zero logos. All my shows are properly named, Example "Chuck" and "24".

So you don't have any logo.png in your tvshow folder?
I'm going to check it, maybe a script error, you could try with another skin and
See if the same happens. Or just go to your tvshow and press "i" and then press the get logo button.

- keibertz - 2011-09-19

DR9x Wrote:I found the latest sctip logodownloader stuck it in my addon folder and went back to the skin option,, I clicked the option "run ..." it scanned the website all 100 TV shows I had and when it finished said downloaded zero logos. All my shows are properly named, Example "Chuck" and "24".

I think u must restart XBMC after copy the Add-on into the addon folder.

Sure that the XBMC User can write on the series folders ? Without write rights the logo downloader ist not able to download and save the pictures into the Series folder.

Where did u found it and which version u installed ?

- DR9x - 2011-09-20

I had 3.4 i think then I found 2.3 and installed that and removed the other and BAM instanly they all dl'd properly. Working fine now.

Another thing is I installed advanced launcher, created a program and made it my favorite from the C menu. then I go into the Add custom items to home screen and create a new favorite item, give it a name, then go to pick a favorite the window slides in from the right and it's blank, Ive restarted the skin and xbmc, no change. I can't add anything or my new program item.

- butchabay - 2011-09-20

DR9x Wrote:I had 3.4 i think then I found 2.3 and installed that and removed the other and BAM instanly they all dl'd properly. Working fine now.

Another thing is I installed advanced launcher, created a program and made it my favorite from the C menu. then I go into the Add custom items to home screen and create a new favorite item, give it a name, then go to pick a favorite the window slides in from the right and it's blank, Ive restarted the skin and xbmc, no change. I can't add anything or my new program item.

Yes it was mentioned already. It was my fault to not integrate the script in the skin.

Simple fix:

- Create a folder "scripts" in the skin folder
- Now put the "script.favourites" that comes with xbmc install inside the created folder, just copy and paste.

So now you should have a directory like:

skin.cirrus extended v2
---- 720p
---- backgrounds
---- colors
---- etc.
---- scripts
---- script.favourites

and you'll be fine.

Note: Don't cut and paste the script.favourite just copy and paste as other skins will need it too.

Is already fixed in SVN

- butchabay - 2011-09-20

keibertz Wrote:- movies it looks nice maybe the covers are a bit to small
- series it is to far up it hits the upper line with time, date and temperature

I am able to navigate to the Recently Added movies and episodes in horizontel view but not in the verticel view. In the vertical view they must start more right. At the moment they are written over the Homemenüentrys.

Nice idear keep on working Big Grin Hope it will work in horizontel and verticel view

I'll commit later ... at least 10 recently added movies on home Smile

- T800 - 2011-09-20

butchabay Wrote:I'll commit later ... at least 10 recently added movies on home Smile

Any chance it can be lowered to the bottom half of the screen?
Just above the low horizontal bar or just below the standard horizontal bar.

- butchabay - 2011-09-20

T800 Wrote:Any chance it can be lowered to the bottom half of the screen?
Just above the low horizontal bar or just below the standard horizontal bar.

I don't think, as it have to fit for all 3 Home Menus.

- GuiZ - 2011-09-20

Hi,

Idon't know if it was already reported but in rightlist view, when i'm using dvd case, the trailer flag appear even if it's hide in setting... and when I desable dvd case, it disappear.

- butchabay - 2011-09-20

GuiZ Wrote:Hi,

Idon't know if it was already reported but in rightlist view, when i'm using dvd case, the trailer flag appear even if it's hide in setting... and when I desable dvd case, it disappear.

It was intentional, but i'm going to change it.

- keibertz - 2011-09-21

butchabay Wrote:I'll commit later ... at least 10 recently added movies on home Smile

checked it looks realy good for movies and some work open for Series :p

EDIT: I found this in the XBMC log:
00:42:39 T:3048 NOTICE: #########################################################################################
00:42:39 T:3048 NOTICE: Recently added script is no longer needed and the skins should remove dependencies for it
00:42:39 T:3048 NOTICE: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/a61cf8750163905eff53a3adb0090954e4494a22
00:42:39 T:3048 NOTICE: forum thread can be found at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99502
00:42:39 T:3048 NOTICE: #########################################################################################

i think u use this script in your new Recently Added homemenü funktion. Or have u already chanced it ?

And it keeps on looking for file notvshowlogo.png but is not able to find it. Is the file on the SVN dont think so.
03:30:18 T:1160 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/media/notvshowlogo.png

- statious - 2011-09-21

I just came across this skin and all I can say is WOW. I have had my system moved over to XBMC for about 9 months now and have stuck with the standards [Aeon, Xperience, Neon] and recently tried out this skin and it is exactly what I was looking for and with a flawless netflix and hulu integration this simply stands out.

**Last Edit **

Removed all my problems, solved them myself, love the skin. After doing more searching, once I moved everything into the skin folder on the plugin side, it all worked. Still having some minor issues with posters and banners, but that I need to fix on my side anyways.

- butchabay - 2011-09-21

keibertz Wrote:checked it looks realy good for movies and some work open for Series :p

EDIT: I found this in the XBMC log:
00:42:39 T:3048 NOTICE: Recently added script is no longer needed and the skins should remove dependencies for it
00:42:39 T:3048 NOTICE: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/a61cf8750163905eff53a3adb0090954e4494a22
00:42:39 T:3048 NOTICE: forum thread can be found at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99502

i think u use this script in your new Recently Added homemenü funktion. Or have u already chanced it ?

And it keeps on looking for file notvshowlogo.png but is not able to find it. Is the file on the SVN dont think so.
03:30:18 T:1160 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/media/notvshowlogo.png

Hi keibertz,
this is not skin related, i've deleted the script.recentlyadded from my addons folder and it works. This may only be a notice in the log.
I have done all the required changes in 2.05 already.

The notvshowlogo was removed a long time ago, but i never had time to change the code. Will be for sure done in future, but this don't affects the skin itself.

Recently Added horizontal layout:

As said i've done only movies for now, tvshows and music will follow soon. Smile

- butchabay - 2011-09-21

statious Wrote:I just came across this skin and all I can say is WOW. I have had my system moved over to XBMC for about 9 months now and have stuck with the standards [Aeon, Xperience, Neon] and recently tried out this skin and it is exactly what I was looking for and with a flawless netflix and hulu integration this simply stands out.

**Last Edit **

Removed all my problems, solved them myself, love the skin. After doing more searching, once I moved everything into the skin folder on the plugin side, it all worked. Still having some minor issues with posters and banners, but that I need to fix on my side anyways.

Yo mate, glad you like it.
About posters and banners, i suggest to have poster as default in the scraper settings, and if you want to use banners you'll need to download banner.jpg via logo downloader and then go into skin settings ---> extended mod --> and enable banner.jpg support.

cheers

Blank Tv Guide - pang - 2011-09-21

Can anyone help me why on any version of cirrus even the latest svn for dharma the tv guide is always blank. do i need to install something or do asomething to make it work?

Thanks
Pang