Kodi Community Forum
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=102199)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

- Japaja - 2011-05-30

Yes, happens to me too, I just tried it with "...And Justice For All" it immediately fades out.

P.S. Just tested this with Hitchers version it's not happening there.

- Mikesch - 2011-05-30

sialivi Wrote:liquidskin76,
I noticed a connection between all the albums that show this behavior, they all have three dots in the album name. "Best of...", "...and Justice for All", "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!" and "Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?"

Exactly the same is happening for me too with a movie. It also has three dots in its title, so the problem is not only with music.

- liquidskin76 - 2011-05-30

Ok, i see what's happening! Blush

On the video and music detail section, i have a piece of visibility code so the details disappear when the parent folder item is in focus, i.e. the up one level item. I did it so the screen appears cleaner, instead of having the details section containing nothing.

For some reason that visibility code kicks in when the title has dots in it. Leave with me. I'll sort!

Thanks everyone for testing and finding. Wink

- sialivi - 2011-05-30

Ah, a substring check against ".."
I'm not rubbing it in, just pointing it out here for future reference Wink

- Hitcher - 2011-05-30

liquidskin76 Wrote:Ok, i see what's happening! Blush

On the video and music detail section, i have a piece of visibility code so the details disappear when the parent folder item is in focus, i.e. the up one level item. I did it so the screen appears cleaner, instead of having the details section containing nothing.

For some reason that visibility code kicks in when the title has dots in it. Leave with me. I'll sort!

Thanks everyone for testing and finding. Wink

Try using !IsEmpty(ListItem.Title) instead.

- esprit - 2011-05-31

Pr.Sinister Wrote:WHATHuh

When someone calls you on the phone and you are watching a movie, do you tell them "Je suis en train de surveiller un film!"Huh?

I think not... you would probably say "Je suis en train d'ecouter un film" ou "Je suis en train de regarder un film"... "J'ecoute un film... Je regarde un film"...

I have never EVER heard anyone use surveiller... in english, it would be like spying on a movie or babysitting a movie or having a movie under surveillance...

Sorry this is OT but i was really taken aback that someone from France would use this phrasing...
I thought the translation had been done by some canadian people and didn't want to offense them :p

More seriously, that's just because I thought the main screen was only displaying the most recent entries, so I understood it in the meaning "Surveillez les derniers ajouts dans votre collection" ("look after the last added movies") or something like that Big Grin

- VPrime - 2011-06-01

Hey, just downloaded this and tried installing on my appleTV with the latest nightly buiLd and it keeps saying dependencies not met when I try to install from zip file.
Any ideas on how I can get this install? Thanks.

Edit: never mind installed manually and everything is running now. Smile

- liquidskin76 - 2011-06-01

VPrime Wrote:Hey, just downloaded this and tried installing on my appleTV with the latest nightly buiLd and it keeps saying dependencies not met when I try to install from zip file.
Any ideas on how I can get this install? Thanks.

Edit: never mind installed manually and everything is running now. Smile

Hey VPrime,

You will need Dharma or Dharma 10.1, otherwise you might see some odd behaviour! Nightly builds are not supported.

Cheers

- sialivi - 2011-06-01

[Home Screen]
Scanning sources for new updates doesn't update the Recent titles on the Home Screen

- liquidskin76 - 2011-06-01

sialivi Wrote:[Home Screen]
Scanning sources for new updates doesn't update the Recent titles on the Home Screen

Yeah, got that one already. It's on the to-do list!

Thanks Wink

- HansP - 2011-06-01

when beta ? :p

- DazNoonan - 2011-06-02

HansP Wrote:when beta ? :p
Just test the Alpha and help make it a beta?

- liquidskin76 - 2011-06-02

What's a beta? Huh

- liquidskin76 - 2011-06-02

Big Grin

- sialivi - 2011-06-02

Any progress on any of the key missing features from the first post?