Kodi Community Forum
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=102199)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

- liquidskin76 - 2011-06-02

Hey sialivi,

My plan is to sort the bugs from the first alpha, complete...

*Weather
*OSD stuff
*Shutdown Menu (press 's')
*Player full screen info
*Video pop-up info (press 'i')
*Some code cleanup

...then release a second alpha.

Not sure when that will be. I've been a bit swamped with work since the alpha release, however i have already started to sort bugs.

Cheers

- HansP - 2011-06-02

DazNoonan Wrote:Just test the Alpha and help make it a beta?

allready posted my remarks Smile

if the OSD was working this would be my used skin ... now i use the carmichael , pretty much the same idea , simple and usefull ...

i need the OSD for the subtitles ...

- matrix808 - 2011-06-04

Love the skin, really good work,
I like the blueish tone better than the grey,

I'll keep watching this thread with a lot of interest

- krish_2k4 - 2011-06-04

Dont know if its been mentioned but on the tv show home screen when the tv show names are too long they overlap each other when it starts to scroll, screenshot below:

- liquidskin76 - 2011-06-07

krish_2k4 Wrote:Dont know if its been mentioned but on the tv show home screen when the tv show names are too long they overlap each other when it starts to scroll, screenshot below:

Hi Krish,

Thanks. I've already sorted that one, ready for the next alpha.

Cheers

- HansP - 2011-06-07

nice ! if it includes the OSD i can use it from then Wink

- krish_2k4 - 2011-06-07

liquidskin76 Wrote:Hi Krish,

Thanks. I've already sorted that one, ready for the next alpha.

Cheers

looking forward to it! Nod

- liquidskin76 - 2011-06-09

meridius Wrote:Hi there just somthing i spoted is that there is no support for WEB-DL logos as they use the HDTV logos, will this be added?

thanks great work

sorry about yesterday a real bad day should not of even went on the computer sorry about that.

have a good one

Just double checking. Is this the correct media source flag for WEB-DL...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=521012&postcount=693

Cheers

[EDIT:] If it is the right one, then it's sorted! If it isn't, i'll look into again. Cheers!

- meridius - 2011-06-09

Yes u can use the iTunes hd logo as web-dl flags some use them other skins such as Alaska uses a web-dl logo bit I suppose both are ok but these shows are from iTunes as there's no other source for such videos.

It's up to u on what u think looks better but I do like the iTunes logo

- liquidskin76 - 2011-06-10

Ok, hopefully all the bug reported so far are now sorted! Big Grin

Onto the OSD stuff now, plus a few other bits, then some more bits, then it's alpha2 time!!

Cheers

- sialivi - 2011-06-10

liquidskin76 Wrote:Ok, hopefully all the bug reported so far are now sorted! Big Grin

Onto the OSD stuff now, plus a few other bits, then some more bits, then it's alpha2 time!!

Cheers

Thanks for keeping us informed.

- krish_2k4 - 2011-06-10

Need some help here with a tv view.

Basically most of my posters for tv shows come from iTunes. They are square shaped 600x600. on this skin they come out all squashed in the poster view like below.

now I checked out the music albums view and i thought it would be a great view type for tv shows for people who have itunes artwork. all thats changed is the "TRACKS" is now "EPISODES" on the side of the poster thats in focus. ive done a quick scamp of how it would look below.

is there a psd of the music view? ive got spare time so i can figure out the coding just want to get the artwork sorted.

- liquidskin76 - 2011-06-10

krish_2k4 Wrote:Need some help here with a tv view.

Basically most of my posters for tv shows come from iTunes. They are square shaped 600x600. on this skin they come out all squashed in the poster view like below.

now I checked out the music albums view and i thought it would be a great view type for tv shows for people who have itunes artwork. all thats changed is the "TRACKS" is now "EPISODES" on the side of the poster thats in focus. ive done a quick scamp of how it would look below.

is there a psd of the music view? ive got spare time so i can figure out the coding just want to get the artwork sorted.

Hi krish,

Leave it with me, i'll add the view type at some point.

Cheers

- jodeman - 2011-06-12

Just wanted to say... I've been using this skin since you first released it, and after several years of using xbmc, this is by far my favorite.

Really looking forward to the next alpha.

- Zuphael - 2011-06-15

Just wanted to let you know: Using it since you first released your alpha.

Just keep going Smile Like the other folks gathering around here, i can't wait to see the beta, with some more functions Smile

just wanted to let you know i bow down everytime i passing this thread Wink