Kodi Community Forum
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=102199)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

- liquidskin76 - 2011-07-08

krish_2k4 Wrote:tested, album covers are correct ratio now!

Good stuff! Wink

- krish_2k4 - 2011-07-08

liquidskin76 Wrote:Good stuff! Wink

your gonna hate me Laugh but if you press "i" on an album the new info panel comes up and you guessed it.......squashed album coverBig Grin

- liquidskin76 - 2011-07-08

krish_2k4 Wrote:your gonna hate me Laugh but if you press "i" on an album the new info panel comes up and you guessed it.......squashed album coverBig Grin

Sorted! I haven't updated the download link though. Guess that one can wait for the next release.

Cheers

- liquidskin76 - 2011-07-12

I've been thinking that by the time Welo is fit for the official repo, Eden will have been released or hopefully close to it. So I'm pretty sure im gonna switch to nightlies and prepare for the future.

I'll update the first post and let everyone know when the switch has happened.

Cheers

- krish_2k4 - 2011-07-12

liquidskin76 Wrote:I've been thinking that by the time Welo is fit for the official repo, Eden will have been released or hopefully close to it. So I'm pretty sure im gonna switch to nightlies and prepare for the future.

I'll update the first post and let everyone know when the switch has happened.

Cheers

i know i shouldn't but I am using welo with the recent nightly build anywayNod

anyways, not had much time to test alpha2 but will post up some more bugs and such later.

one that i have found on the home screen for movies is the posters went from perfect dimensions to cutting off the posters and the poster height is off by 5pixels (sorry but my OCD kicked in with that one lol)

- liquidskin76 - 2011-07-12

krish_2k4 Wrote:i know i shouldn't but I am using welo with the recent nightly build anywayNod

Cool. What build are you on? I tried a nightly earlier today and XBMC with Welo wouldn't even launch!

krish_2k4 Wrote:anyways, not had much time to test alpha2...

Alpha v1.5 actually! v2 is still to come. Wink

krish_2k4 Wrote:one that i have found on the home screen for movies is the posters went from perfect dimensions to cutting off the posters and the poster height is off by 5pixels (sorry but my OCD kicked in with that one lol)

Already sorted the height dimension. Didn't notice anything wrong with aspect ratio though. It's set to stretch so shouldn't be cutting anything off.

Cheers

- kricker - 2011-07-12

The latest official Windows nightly (July 12th) doesn't run due to a missing .dll. At least that's what my computer complained about. The latest build from my signature works though if you want to try it.

- krish_2k4 - 2011-07-12

liquidskin76 Wrote:Cool. What build are you on? I tried a nightly earlier today and XBMC with Welo wouldn't even launch!

Alpha v1.5 actually! v2 is still to come. Wink

Already sorted the height dimension. Didn't notice anything wrong with aspect ratio though. It's set to stretch so should be cutting anything off.

Cheers

i think sorting out the height would of fixed the cutting off bit. im using the 10th july build, havent updated xbmc yet. will prolly wait for the july 13th build now.

- krish_2k4 - 2011-07-13

[TV SHOW - SEASONS VIEW]
If you have one season for a tv show, it kinda messes up the animation when you press left and repeats the one season poster. Is it possible to have it as a fixed view instead of a wrap like the previous version or both?

- liquidskin76 - 2011-07-13

kricker Wrote:The latest official Windows nightly (July 12th) doesn't run due to a missing .dll. At least that's what my computer complained about. The latest build from my signature works though if you want to try it.

Yeah, i noticed that on the July 12th build. Tried the previous days build and XBMC/Welo wouldn't launch. It was fine with Confluence.

Will check out other builds.

Cheers

krish_2k4 Wrote:[TV SHOW - SEASONS VIEW]
If you have one season for a tv show, it kinda messes up the animation when you press left and repeats the one season poster. Is it possible to have it as a fixed view instead of a wrap like the previous version or both?

For the first Alpha i used a fixedlist, however i changed that to a wraplist for 1.5. The plan is to have it fixed, with an option to wrap.

Thanks

- kricker - 2011-07-13

liquidskin76 Wrote:Yeah, i noticed that on the July 12th build. Tried the previous days build and XBMC/Welo wouldn't launch. It was fine with Confluence.

Will check out other builds.

Cheers
I've got Welo 1.5 installed on my July 12th nightly and it loads up just fine.

- krish_2k4 - 2011-07-13

July13th build works fine.

It was my profile folder. Rolleyes

Deleted it and started fresh, and XBMC/Welo launches ok now.

- bigounet - 2011-07-17

Probably the best skin in developement!!!

when will you release the finale versionHuh?? (or alpha 2.0)

I want to be beta tester if you look for!!