[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skin Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=102199)
- Hitcher - 2011-05-25 18:46
The Music > Tracks animation only works once but I had it working in the initial release.
No Stars, Runtimes, etc for Lists anymore -
Also the Wall has lost it's focused border and changed from the original design -
- krish_2k4 - 2011-05-25 18:56
sialivi Wrote:Great work, love it. My new default skin. Here's some feedback:
- agree with the navigation needs some work its a bit confusing.
- the plot scrolls way too fast for reading, a slightly longer pause at the start would be better with a pause at the end.
- in the movies section, some movies are missing the resolution icon there is "1080", "720", "480" but is missing "540" or it does not show up.
- agree also withthe star ratings, the colours need to be reversed and be from left to right.
- I like the Apps section but is it possible to have "video addons" included in this section? and what is the "Favourites" section for?
but this is a really good start and i can tell youve put a lot of hard work into this! great job!
- Hitcher - 2011-05-25 19:22
DazNoonan Wrote:Just a quick thing I have noticed...I don't know what's happened with the stars because they were working before -
- ghostelement - 2011-05-25 19:25
Excellent work! I've been waiting a long time for this skin. I'll give it a good testing when I get home tonight.
- esprit - 2011-05-25 19:30
Wow, that is a really nice skin !
Here some bug report :
- in the main menu / movie, if the movie title is more than one line, then it overlaps with the movie year :
- the french translation need some work (I can help with that if you have no one), for exemple, in the previous screenshot, it should be "Surveillez vos films" not "votre films", but that's not really important so far.
I didn't find how to access the display options in the movie menu (for exemple to filter or not on already seen medias). Is it me (that's really possible) or is it not implemented yet ?
Keep up the good work, I really like it.
- Hitcher - 2011-05-25 19:31
ghostelement Wrote:Excellent work! I've been waiting a long time for this skin. I'll give it a good testing when I get home tonight.
What part of this didn't you understand?
liquidskin76 Wrote:Please note i won't be taking requests at this stage. Only bug reports please! When posting bugs, please take note of the above incomplete parts (for example... animations).
- ghostelement - 2011-05-25 19:43
Hitcher Wrote:What part of this didn't you understand?
All of it. Totally missed him saying that because I was too excited to try it out. Carry on.
- DazNoonan - 2011-05-25 20:13
Wasn't quick enough to get a screenshot for this but I can get one if its needed...
When opening up XBMC and the scanning library is taking place and being displayed at the top, any notifications (such as the Trakt one) overlays this so its looks a mess. Can it be changed so they would show next to each other? This is not a request, I am assuming its a bug?
- meridius - 2011-05-25 20:20
Hitcher Wrote:The Music > Tracks animation only works once but I had it working in the initial release.
I agree hitchers version was better, i love the work you have done to the skin but why did you remove these options and alos made it look more blue than gray now ? I hope you add the options back as it looked much more polished than your version.
also what happend to some of the different views on the home screen ? not liking the thumb nail for tv shows should add an option to look more like the movies part.
the skin seems to not be as smooth at running to very jerky and scrolling is not very smooth of posters i am running this on a i5 2.8 with 8 gig of ram on windows 7 and its not smooth at all.
you should of finished the skin of but you have removed some of the views changed the colour removed some features like in jitchers pictures and is very jerky seems to be a great step back
sorry just my thoughts
- DazNoonan - 2011-05-25 20:20
When cleaning the library, this seems to happen in the top left for the text which overlaps the current text there. The downloading bar is shown on the right hand side...