Kodi Community Forum
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=102199)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

- liquidskin76 - 2011-10-17

Strange. I've just tested 0.3.0 on the most recent nightlies and on the most recent dsplayer build however can't replicate the problem of the funky main menu. Am i right in that it's only happening when you're on the 'Movies' main menu item (looks like it from the video)?

Ignore the keyboard issue you show at the end of the video. They are still on the to-do list!!

- Waven - 2011-10-17

It's only happening at the start of XBMC. After pressing a directional button everything is fine until I close XBMC and open it again.

Ok, here we go... i've managed to replicate it on a completely fresh portable install. Leave it with me. I'll sort for the beta release.

Thanks for pointing it out guys.

Cheers

- Lucleonhart - 2011-10-17

Ohhhhhhh, i saw "beta release" there... Can't wait. ^^
Thanks for your effort.

Some more info on that one... it's mouse related, hence why i didn't see it as i have mouse disabled!

Mouse use isn't supported in Welo, so disable it and all should be fine. I expect i'll still look into and try and stop that behaviour as it's one that will no doubt be reported again in the future!

Cheers

- Nick5020 - 2011-10-18

Still loving this skin Smile my favorite so far.

Will you be adding a banner view for the tv show section? I prefer the banner layout for my tv shows over other views it just looks "right".

Thanks for your hard work on this skin. I and im sure others appreciate it.

-Nick

- liquidskin76 - 2011-10-18

Nick5020 Wrote:Still loving this skin Smile my favorite so far.

Will you be adding a banner view for the tv show section? I prefer the banner layout for my tv shows over other views it just looks "right".

Thanks for your hard work on this skin. I and im sure others appreciate it.

-Nick

Hey Nick,

Yeah, there will be banner view at some point.

Cheers

Starting trailers from the homescreen: recently added - michaeldecharon - 2011-10-29

It would be nice to have the option on the homescreen to start the trailer from the recentlyadded movies by pressing down.

I know <onclick>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.3.trailer),PlayMedia(, )]</onclick> works to play the trailer.

But what i cann't figure out is how the start the trailer by pushing the down-button:

<ondown>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.3.trailer),PlayMedia(, )]</ondown>

- Lucleonhart - 2011-10-29

One think i would like to see is a "do not show plot for unseen content" option.
It spoilers myself. ^^

- krish_2k4 - 2011-10-29

id wait until after the beta for making requests!

its not even out of Alpha yet.

- Hitcher - 2011-10-29

Lucleonhart Wrote:One think i would like to see is a "do not show plot for unseen content" option.

This has been a default XBMC option for a long time.

- Lucleonhart - 2011-10-29

Hitcher Wrote:This has been a default XBMC option for a long time.
Wonderful. Right after i wrote that i though the same... Sorry for disturbing you... Oo

- liquidskin76 - 2011-11-02

Quick update... still working my way to a complete beta version however going is slow as very busy with work, etc at the moment. Things haven't stopped though.

Cheers Wink

- Lucleonhart - 2011-11-03

Love to hear about your process.
Just to mention: I have Welo running on HTPC, Laptop and ATV2 and the most interesting thing is, that Welo is much faster on my ATV2 than any other skin i tried like Aeon MQ3 light. Awesome so far. ^_^

- ldi9999 - 2011-11-15

Lucleonhart Wrote:Love to hear about your process.
Just to mention: I have Welo running on HTPC, Laptop and ATV2 and the most interesting thing is, that Welo is much faster on my ATV2 than any other skin i tried like Aeon MQ3 light. Awesome so far. ^_^

I agree. This skin works the best on my ATV2. Really like it.
By the way, where did you get MQ3 light?