Kodi Community Forum
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=102199)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

- Lucleonhart - 2011-11-15

ldi9999 Wrote:By the way, where did you get MQ3 light?
Well you just install MQ3 and then a menu appears asking for the "skin mode". Smile

- fluentdesigns - 2011-11-15

Just installed this skin on fresh install of xbmc. Noticed that there is a "MINS" text being displayed for some reason. Minor bug just wanted to point out.

- dsimages - 2011-11-16

I have just installed this and it is looking outstanding. I am coming from the Night skin so this is a major change for me. As of right now the skin works fine for me, except for one issue.
On the movies and tvshows tabs at the top, when i click on movies, it brings me to a drilldown that shows...movies, tvshows, videos, ect.... From there I have to choose movies and then I am brought to another drill down to choose between genre, titles, ect.... Same thing for Tv shows. Its like im not in library mode.

Is there anyway to have the movies and tvshows tab take me directly to their perspective folders? i.e. Library mode..

- liquidskin76 - 2011-11-16

fluentdesigns Wrote:Just installed this skin on fresh install of xbmc. Noticed that there is a "MINS" text being displayed for some reason. Minor bug just wanted to point out.

Hey fluentdesigns,

Yeah, know of that one already. It will be sorted for release.

Cheers

- liquidskin76 - 2011-11-16

dsimages Wrote:I have just installed this and it is looking outstanding. I am coming from the Night skin so this is a major change for me. As of right now the skin works fine for me, except for one issue.
On the movies and tvshows tabs at the top, when i click on movies, it brings me to a drilldown that shows...movies, tvshows, videos, ect.... From there I have to choose movies and then I am brought to another drill down to choose between genre, titles, ect.... Same thing for Tv shows. Its like im not in library mode.

Is there anyway to have the movies and tvshows tab take me directly to their perspective folders? i.e. Library mode..

Hey dsimages,

Are you using a recent nightly build, or Dharma 10.1? You need to be on a nightly.

Cheers

- dsimages - 2011-11-16

liquidskin76 Wrote:Hey dsimages,

Are you using a recent nightly build, or Dharma 10.1? You need to be on a nightly.

Cheers

Ahh, that would be it then.
Openelec has nightlies available but they would break my mysql setup. Damn!

- Lucleonhart - 2011-11-17

Just wanted to mention one thing i would like to change for the skin! Smile

When i have a list view of my episodes for one season, or a list of seasons i need to select every single entry to see the "watched" checkbox.
It would be super-comfortable to have the checkboxes behind / in front of the list entries, so you could directly see which ones you already watched! Smile

I am looking forward to the other viewmodes you might implement. ^_^

- liquidskin76 - 2011-11-17

Lucleonhart Wrote:Just wanted to mention one thing i would like to change for the skin! Smile

When i have a list view of my episodes for one season, or a list of seasons i need to select every single entry to see the "watched" checkbox.
It would be super-comfortable to have the checkboxes behind / in front of the list entries, so you could directly see which ones you already watched! Smile

I am looking forward to the other viewmodes you might implement. ^_^

Already changed that! Wink The watched icon is now on the actual list (far right of video title). Will be in the beta/release.

At some point, other info *may* also be shown there as well, like run time, rating, etc.

Regarding views... after release i'm planning on rolling out coverflow for movies, tv, and music. Banner for tv. Wall for pictures. Also planning on an alternate list design (basically a dark version). Then of course i'm sure there will be some user mods with other view types!

Cheers

[EDIT:] the current wall design is changing as well. The new design is based on a mockup that Welo did.

- Lucleonhart - 2011-11-17

liquidskin76 Wrote:Already changed that! Wink
Perfecto! ^_^

liquidskin76 Wrote:Banner for tv.

- liquidskin76 - 2011-11-17

As a treat, i'll sort a banner view for the beta/release! Wink

- krish_2k4 - 2011-11-17

liquidskin76 Wrote:As a treat, i'll sort a banner view for the beta/release! Wink

Big Grin i changed my tv thumbs to banners so looking forward to this!

- liquidskin76 - 2011-12-02

Quick update... still working my way to a complete beta/release. Still a little way to go, but fear not, work hasn't stopped.

Cheers

- Lucleonhart - 2011-12-02

liquidskin76 Wrote:Quick update... still working my way to a complete beta/release. Still a little way to go, but fear not, work hasn't stopped.

Cheers
Still hoping for a christman present... Nod

- nvaia - 2011-12-02

Lucleonhart Wrote:Still hoping for a christman present... Nod

Merry Christmas 2012 sounds more like it

- krish_2k4 - 2011-12-02

nvaia Wrote:Merry Christmas 2012 sounds more like it

the alpha is pretty solid to be honest, ive had no problems with it!