[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skin Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=102199)
- liquidskin76 - 2011-05-25 23:38
The-Boxhead Wrote:Btw liquidskin76....
Cheers mate. Really appreciate it.
- liquidskin76 - 2011-05-25 23:40
The-Boxhead Wrote:Might i also suggest a more blurred shadow and not as sharp edges ?
I'll add it to the list, and take a look later!
- DazNoonan - 2011-05-25 23:41
The-Boxhead Wrote:Or you could switch skin to see if it's not something on your end before posting "bugs"I "could" but not sure what other skin would show that info as don't have others with a similar view... Instead of the sarcastic remark maybe you could respond letting us know if yours the same as mine or different, as this could in fact be a bug.
Its obviously relevant for episodes, just don't think the actual shows or seasons provide this info...
- liquidskin76 - 2011-05-25 23:42
monsieurpaulu Wrote:Hello ,
Ah, design bug! Bloody things!! I'll sort.
- liquidskin76 - 2011-05-25 23:44
DazNoonan Wrote:Plot Scrolling
Yeah, i'll slow it down. Added to the to-do list!
DazNoonan Wrote:ATV2 Update
- harryzimm - 2011-05-25 23:56
Thanks for all your hard work. Looking forward to trying it out
- liquidskin76 - 2011-05-26 00:04
DazNoonan Wrote:TV Shows
That's by design. The 'Unavailable' label is a fallback if the relevant info isn't scrapped or in an .nfo.
[EDIT:] Just seen your later post about some of the info not being relevant to the show or season. Perhaps your right. I'll have a look.
- liquidskin76 - 2011-05-26 00:12
Regarding the main menu appearing on the movies, tvshow, music, etc sections, would it help to simplify the navigation if it wasn't there, so up/left activates the view options directly, instead of having to go up twice?
Or do people find the shortcuts useful?
- sialivi - 2011-05-26 00:14
liquidskin76 Wrote:Regarding the main menu appearing on the movies, tvshow, music, etc sections, would it help to simplify the navigation if it wasn't there, so up/left activates the view options directly, instead of having to go up twice?
I personally would rather go directly to the view options. Reasons:
1) I'm so used to going back to the Home Screen to switch between sections that I keep doing it in welo even with those shortcuts available.
2) On one or two occasions I've actually been confused by the shortcuts, scrolling through them and expecting the "Latest <whatever>" to appear below and then realized I wasn't on the Home Screen.
3) It doesn't really save you any keypresses compared to returning to the Home Screen anyway (and adds an extra keypress for the view options, so in total it actually adds keypresses).
4) Returning to the Home Screen to switch section is pretty much standard among the current skins. (Edit: Same reason as point 1 really)
- liquidskin76 - 2011-05-26 00:33
sialivi Wrote:I personally would rather go directly to the view options. Reasons:
That's what i find! I'll leave this question out there and see where it goes.
Going to bed in a minute so will catch up tomorrow sometime (and i expect there will be loads to catch up on!! ).