Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded (/showthread.php?tid=103001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- mad-max - 2012-01-13

tcmkenny Wrote:can you addthe option for more than one favourite on the homescreen plz
also could you add the option for custom sub menus.

I'd like to keep it to a minimum...the skin shall be lightweight in order to run on atv2 and revo...
As these custom menus are a perfomance killer I will check if there is a possibility to include them...

tcmkenny Wrote:i dont knwo if i am missing something but when i selectlive tv in the setting, nothing happens. Any suggestions?

You have a PVR-Build installed? This is required...

tcmkenny Wrote:also METALLICA ROCKS!! \m/ Big Grin

Hell YEAH!!! \m/

- mardup - 2012-01-16

Hello mad-max
is it possible to have in a future realease, while listening music by radios addon music, to have the artists fanart slide show (in home screen) in replacement of the mixing console image ...

Thanks !!!

- mad-max - 2012-01-16

ArtistSlideShow has already been integrated...
For Webstreams ArtistSlideShow is AFAIK not possible because you have no entry in the artist field of the database that you can provide to the slideshow-addon...

mm

- mardup - 2012-01-16

I'm not talking about the SCRIPT "Artist SlideShow" ...

I'm talking about the "diaporama" of Fanart of my musics ( like when you are on music menu entry in home menu ) of when you play an album without artist fanart ...

Thanks

Show the current playing song at the bottom - haiiyaa - 2012-01-16

Hi Mad Max,

I love the mod, thank you very much. Confluence is a great skin, and you added just the things that I was looking for.

Just one question, is there a way to show the current playing song at the bottom when browsing through xbmc? This is something that was there in confluence. I tried looking for this in the settings but didn't find any that could help this.

Thanks

- mad-max - 2012-01-16

haiiyaa Wrote:Hi Mad Max,

I love the mod, thank you very much. Confluence is a great skin, and you added just the things that I was looking for.

Just one question, is there a way to show the current playing song at the bottom when browsing through xbmc? This is something that was there in confluence. I tried looking for this in the settings but didn't find any that could help this.

Thanks

Hey haiiyaa,

glad you like the mod...
The current playing was removed due to incompability to the new views...
Several people asked for this feature to be re-added...
I prepared this in my GIT but im not sure how to do this in order to have it consistent with the new view-types...
Hopefully this will be fixed until the next release...

mm

- GuySie - 2012-01-16

Just noticed something: when watching a TV series ep, if you pause the view puts the show logo on the bottom left, above the screenshot. However, if I press the info button to get the info dialog (which is mostly the same) the show logo does not come up in that spot.

- mad-max - 2012-01-16

GuySie Wrote:Just noticed something: when watching a TV series ep, if you pause the view puts the show logo on the bottom left, above the screenshot. However, if I press the info button to get the info dialog (which is mostly the same) the show logo does not come up in that spot.

Thanks for reporting...will see if I can reproduce and fix it

- dnalleh - 2012-01-17

mad-max Wrote:Image

Perfect! This is the view i've been looking for. When will it be available? Smile

- mad-max - 2012-01-17

dnalleh Wrote:Perfect! This is the view i've been looking for. When will it be available? Smile

It is already available in GIT...
You can download the tarball and copy its content into the skin folder...
Or you wait until the weekend. Then V1.0.5 will be pushed to the repository...

cheers,
mad-max

- mklcf - 2012-01-19

Hi, sorry for being a noob here, but how/where do I put the ViewsMusicFanart.xml file in other skins to show fan-art instead of those small pictures im seeing in the default confluence skin.

- mad-max - 2012-01-19

I think you mixed up something here...
To show fanart instead folder in media info view you have the check the mod-settings...
The xml I uploaded is for a different purpose...

mm

- mklcf - 2012-01-19

mad-max Wrote:I think you mixed up something here...
To show fanart instead folder in media info view you have the check the mod-settings...
The xml I uploaded is for a different purpose...

mm

Ah ok, sorry.

Can you point me in the right direction plz?

- mad-max - 2012-01-19

mklcf Wrote:Ah ok, sorry.

Can you point me in the right direction plz?

System--->Skin--->MOD-settings--->Viewtypes--->Show Fanart instead Icon

- mklcf - 2012-01-19

mad-max Wrote:System--->Skin--->MOD-settings--->Viewtypes--->Show Fanart instead Icon

Thanks, but I already found that one. Love your mod btw!

I meant how can I edit the default confluence skin, (or actually the vertical one) to show fan-art instead of icon?