Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded (/showthread.php?tid=103001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- mad-max - 2012-02-22

Hah...that's tricky...kiosk mode can only work in db view as the visible statement is coded in my music nav panel...
Will look into this...I would say, it's a bug...

- jobespierre - 2012-02-22

Hey MM,

tx for your hard work, skin looks and feels great. Got a feature request for an update some time:

in the movie showcase view, it would be nice if all movie info (e.g. like fan art view) would pop up if you press "up".

cheers!

- mardup - 2012-02-23

mad-max Wrote:Hey mardup,

long time no speak man...welcome back...
IIRC I made the image 1280x720 to fit fullscreen...might change this, but I had a lot of pictures with terrible quality in there, so I set size to that large...

You might change this in MusicVisualization.xml

Code:
        <control type="image">
            <description>visualisation background</description>
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>1280</width>
                <height>720</height>
           <!-- <colordiffuse>eeeeeeee</colordiffuse> -->
                <visible>!Visualisation.Enabled + Skin.HasSetting(fanartinhome) + !Skin.HasSetting(CDWallNoVisualisation)</visible>
                <texture fallback="Fanart_Fallback_Music_Small.jpg">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
        </control>

Should be sufficient to delete the size tags...

mad-max

Hello,
thanks for your answer ...

In fact,
Through you answer , knowing that I should look in the file MusicVisualization.xml, in the "Artist_Slideshow" part of the file, i found

Code:
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>

Changing to

Code:
<aspectratio>[b]keep[/b]</aspectratio>

... it resolves my problem.

Just one last thing : when the SlideShow begins, it don't clear the background, so when pictures doesn't fetch the whole screen, we see part of the background ( FanArt of the artist playing )

Do you have an idea to set the backgound to black when the slideShow begins ?

- WeirdH - 2012-02-23

mad-max Wrote:Hah...that's tricky...kiosk mode can only work in db view as the visible statement is coded in my music nav panel...
Will look into this...I would say, it's a bug...

Alright, I'll be patient then. Wink

Cheers for all the help so far and keep this great mod up!

- mad-max - 2012-02-23

mardup Wrote:Just one last thing : when the SlideShow begins, it don't clear the background, so when pictures doesn't fetch the whole screen, we see part of the background ( FanArt of the artist playing )

Do you have an idea to set the backgound to black when the slideShow begins ?

You might introduce a black background that is visiible if ArtistSlideshow is active and lay it under the slideshow itself...

mad-max

- catmantx - 2012-02-24

Hi Mad-Max,
I like the fact that you introduce the "Documentaries" in the home menu.
I have a request, is it posible to make a submenu for this with "Movies" and TV Show" for documentaries.
I have more TV Shows documentaries (from BBC) than just movies documentaries.

Thank you for all your work!!!

- monkeybounce - 2012-02-25

Now that I have the skin actually working (still don't know what was wrong, but whatever), I'm loving this thing.

Confluence has been awesome and confluence-mod just adds what has been missing.

The right list view is what I was looking for. It's a great combination of showing me media and still being eye candy.

The only question I have is: What would it take to add the movie/TV show synopsis to right view? Maybe moving the div up about three/four lines and adding synopsis under the Poster/File information?

If you could point me in the right direction, I'd be willing to hack around with it for a while and upload my results.

- IIINeOIIINL - 2012-02-25

mad-max Wrote:Version 1.0.8 available...

Changlog:
Code:
- added toggle option to hide info in view 509 (albums info)
- added links to "system" and "MOD-settings" to the shutdown menu
- added toggle option to make menu bar in home transparent
- added toggle option to choose between clearart and logo
- added support for "Recently Added" on SmartPlaylists (thanks mike (passion xbmc))
- added Documentaries as own category based on mike's "lastandrandomitems"-script
- re-added toggle option for TVTunes (instead of always enabled)
- re-added the "CommonPageCount" and "CommonNowPlaying"
- fixed position of date and time in home
- fixed case sensitive issues (thanks proiettile)
- fixed overlapping xbmc logo with lower menu
- fixed alignment in ViewVideoLandscape.xml
- fixed "Neon-Showcase" (got lost after GIT merge error)
- fixed display issue with fade in/out of CDArt (thanks proietille)
- redid the whole season fanart stuff to work properly and view-independent

The custom view installer needs some more tweaking and some more hours of coding to have some viewtypes ready...so this will come in 1.0.9...

If I missed something, just tell me...I'm just a human being ;-)

Have FUN!

mad-max

@mad-max, I think we missunderstood eachother, about the clearart.
What I mean is the option too see clearart on the OSD, instead a thumb, when watching a TV-SHow. Can you still add this as an option.
Hope not too much trouble.

Thanks in advance, keep up the good work

- monkeybounce - 2012-02-25

monkeybounce Wrote:If you could point me in the right direction, I'd be willing to hack around with it for a while and upload my results.

Actually, wasn't nearly as intimidating as I thought it would be. I'll upload sometime tonight if anyone else is interested in having media info on the RightList view.

- monkeybounce - 2012-02-26

monkeybounce Wrote:Actually, wasn't nearly as intimidating as I thought it would be. I'll upload sometime tonight if anyone else is interested in having media info on the RightList view.

As promised, here are the changes I made in case anyone wants to have the Plot on the RightList view. This is kind of fun...

Most of this was just copy/paste. Also, in an effort to make it slightly more ATV2 friendly, I've added a trailer button to the blank space next to the file information.

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/QGM4w.png
Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/tcN716Z4

- thatguy7669 - 2012-02-26

Hi MadMax

First off, great job!! You've taken a good thing and made it better!

I also really like the documentaries section (now my serial killers have a home of their own Rofl ). I also agree with Catmantx, sub-sections for movies and tv would be awesome (or even just for playlists).

Also, with all the neat addoms out there in xbmc-land, would it be possible to have seperate shortcuts for every section (movies, tv shows, documentaries, live tv,...)?
That way there could be fewer switches between empty and full sreens Smile.

Since recently added movies/tv shows are already in the submenus, is it possible to add a random option for the widgets?

And finally, the tv guide isn't working for me. the scren stays blank and the log shows the following:
Code:
07:00:22 T:140148628490176 WARNING: file doesnt have <fontset> with name 'Large', defaulting to first fontset
07:00:23 T:140148628490176 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: Zoom
07:00:23 T:140148628490176 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: VisibleFadeEffectTV

As said, Ireally like the skin and think it's a great improvement. \m/
Thatguy

- castortray - 2012-02-27

monkeybounce Wrote:As promised, here are the changes I made in case anyone wants to have the Plot on the RightList view. This is kind of fun...

Most of this was just copy/paste. Also, in an effort to make it slightly more ATV2 friendly, I've added a trailer button to the blank space next to the file information.

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/QGM4w.png
Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/tcN716Z4

great move with that Trailer button, it's really cool !!!

- apaƱero - 2012-02-29

I am just using your RightList view in my Confluence. I have referenced the ViewsVideoRightList.xml file in includes.xml and MyVideoNav.xml, copied the ViewsVideoRightList.xml file to the 720p folder and the flags to the media/flags folder. It works but...
1- The arrow that opens the menu at the left is not hidden. How to hide it?
2- I would like to have a wider film list at the right. How to make it wider? I know that the background image is in ViewsVideoRightList.xml, but where can I modify (make wider) the content (the space for films list)?

Thanks a lot!!

- haiiyaa - 2012-02-29

Hi,

I noticed a couple of things, and i was wondering if it is a bug or if there was a way to change it.
1. When I am listening to music and if I press pause, the picture i get is that of the last movie/TV show that I watched instead of the thumbnail related to the song 'now playing', and also there is no information for the song that has been paused. I just see 'Now Playing' without any song info.

2. When forwarding a song or a movie, by default confluence would show the 2x 4x 8x etc... indicating how fast you were forwarding. Is it possible to get this back in this skin as well?

Thanks.

Loving the skin.

- tntaylor17 - 2012-02-29

I don't have a CD/DVD drive in my system, but the WD external I use has a partition that registers as one... This causes the "Play Disc" item to show on the home screen.

Is there any way I can disable this, since it will never be of use?

Thanks!