Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded (/showthread.php?tid=103001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - WeirdH - 2012-04-11

Hi mad-max, are you schon fully verheiratet? Congratulations..!

I may have found a bug in the skin when combined with the 'The Trailers' addon (from XBMC repo). Navigating the list of trailers in this addon gets really sluggish when I enable the 'extrafanart' option in MOD-settings. With extrafanart off, everything works as expected. Is it something on my end alone? Because I like my extrafanarts.. Smile

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-04-11

(2012-04-11, 15:03)Kpitn Wrote: Is it possible to show the resume of the movies ?
Maybe an other "Movies Set Add-on" is necessary with your skin ?
Ah ok, now I got what you mean...
Nope, this is currently not possible...but as I said before, I'm already playing with this addon Wink

(2012-04-11, 17:54)WeirdH Wrote: Hi mad-max, are you schon fully verheiratet? Congratulations..!
Marriage Part I is done...
Part II will be on saturday Smile
Thanks man!

(2012-04-11, 17:54)WeirdH Wrote: I may have found a bug in the skin when combined with the 'The Trailers' addon (from XBMC repo). Navigating the list of trailers in this addon gets really sluggish when I enable the 'extrafanart' option in MOD-settings. With extrafanart off, everything works as expected. Is it something on my end alone? Because I like my extrafanarts.. Smile
TBH, no idea if this is only you...will take a look into it if I have the same problems...

cheers,
mad-max

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - OldTerrier - 2012-04-15

Hi Max, thanks for the great Mod.

I know this has been addressed before but If I may just ask a few questions ? Im a real novice by the way, so please bear with me.

Its about additional favourite buttons on the home screen again. I know you want to keep the skin lean and mean and I appreciate that. I have read through the whole thread and saw it mentioned about somebody programming a fatter version of the mod to include another 5 buttons. I have seen the link below but in all honesty I cant understand any of that. It scares me a little, as every time Ive tried changing something in the user settings Ive broken something.

https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedconfluence/commit/49ecc374045e35f3baefc3ef7277f503e2bc127a

Is there any chance of an idiots guide to add these extra buttons or even better if you could release a fatter version of the mod to accomodate.

Thanks in advance.

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Mallet21 - 2012-04-16

(2012-04-08, 17:04)mad-max Wrote: Hey folks,

finally I had some time left to do some coding at the Confluence MOD...

(2012-03-19, 20:05)Mallet21 Wrote: How do I go about adding Hibernate as an option to the shutdown menu? Switching Standby to Hibernate would also work for me as well.
Also DONE!
commit is here:
https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedconfluence/commit/11327944f5b1444f43605293ba81566ae7c68db3

Much appreciated....thanks !!

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - danz0l - 2012-04-19

madmax i love you modded viewtypes. How do i include them in my heavily modified skin. I thought it was just a case of putting them in the includes.xml and copying them to the 720p folder but they are not showing up. What am i missing ?

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Bagheera - 2012-04-20

well, just starting to wanna use the music player included in XBMC.

Is there a way to show fanart of the artist instead of these silly visualizations?!
Saw this feature in other skins and Im curious if its possible with this one?! Would love to stick to yr work Smile

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-04-20

@danz0l:
There is a seperate xml file for each view in 720p...you need to copy them...

@bagheera:
This should work out of the box...you are in library mode?
Maybe post a screenshot and I'll look into it when I'm back from Honeymoon next week...

Greetings from Thailand!

geez, didnt want to disturb your honeymoon Wink

Congratulations mate. Enjoy Smile

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - danz0l - 2012-04-20

wow Thailand Smile very jealous Smile

I did copy the viewtypes from 720p that i was interested in and then added the an include in the includes.xml but they didnt show ? Is that all thats needed as if so i'll keep playing, just wasnt sure I was missing something

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - matt77303 - 2012-04-20

(2012-04-20, 16:16)Bagheera Wrote: well, just starting to wanna use the music player included in XBMC.

Is there a way to show fanart of the artist instead of these silly visualizations?!
Saw this feature in other skins and Im curious if its possible with this one?! Would love to stick to yr work Smile

i had to enable ' fanart in background while playing music' and 'artistslideshow in visualization' in skin settings and disable the visualization in the settings - music - playback

Hope that helps

Matt

(2012-04-20, 19:17)matt77303 Wrote: i had to enable ' fanart in background while playing music' and 'artistslideshow in visualization' in skin settings and disable the visualization in the settings - music - playback

Hope that helps

Matt

euh, thx Smile

May I ask where to find ' fanart in background while playing music' exactly? I found the other one before, but this one I did not find at all :/

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - matt77303 - 2012-04-20

skin settings - mod settings - home

Matt

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Bagheera - 2012-04-21

Thanks great! I did miss that one :o

One thing to do left: If I hit play the screen with fanart & cdart does not show up automatically. I have to press "fullscreen".
Is there any way to let this happen automatically?

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - matt77303 - 2012-04-21

Not that i know off, i just press back a couple of times to go back to the main screen.

Matt

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Nocebo - 2012-04-25

Liking the mod skin (although it would be nice to have shortcuts as submenus) anyway I have noticed that the mod changes the LOGIN screen. It used to be a text list of profiles but now uses profile images on a wallpaper. I find this hard to view so wondered how to switch it back - thanks.

PS. These is no option to change the login screen wallpaper that I can see either.

Nice skin - keep up the good work

Noc.