Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded (/showthread.php?tid=103001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Thizizmyname - 2012-04-29

(2012-04-28, 05:40)twinvipers Wrote: Ok found how to pin to the home screen menu... You can only Pin to favorites to the home screen menu rightHuh

Anyways now that its pinned when i select it from the home screen it comes up blankHuh??
If I go through Video>Files..... It show the movies i have in that folder no problem....
Why is it not coming upHuh
thanks

I've never understood favourites either so might not be helpful...
One reason might be cause Eden doesn't have a proper "files-view" anymore and since your source isn't scraped, it's blank. But then again, I've never understood favourites.

I've done something similar though.
I let everything scrape into the video library, hid the movies button and made two smart playlists with the condition: path contains [movies parent folder]
(not exactly sure on the condition since writing from mobile but you get the gist)
With that, you get two playlists on the homescreen with your two separate movie sources.
But that means you need to scrape your home movies somehow (probably manually making .nfo to each movie)

But since I also wanted all the extra stuff that the movie-button shows, I changed the xml so the button directs me to a playlist instead of movielibrary.

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Mudislander - 2012-04-30

Hey Max - I was looking at the github link you sent me and saw this

Quote: <onclick>RunScript(special://skin/scripts/script.influence_view.installer/default.py,$INFO[Skin.String

Was wondering have you got that view installer to work, I think it would be a cool idea to have a pool of views that could fit into more than one skin.

AW: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-04-30

Well...basically this works ok for the views from passion xbmc as it was written for glass...
Goal was to create an own view-repo...
I was working on it before the wedding...it needs some love but would be ok...
There is also code for an offline installation of views that works like a charm...only problem here is that the skins need to be coded specific for this purpose...but it's ready to use...
Ping me if you need more information

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - twinvipers - 2012-05-01

Thanks Thizizmyname...
I tried what you suggusted and that works for me... at least on my "New Movies" folder.
Any better why to handle "Home Movies" with out have to make .nfo files for them all?
Thanks for the help

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - simonk83 - 2012-05-03

Alright, stupid question time.

I'd like to get logo's for all my bands, but I can't work out where to download them Big Grin Is there a plugin that does it for you or something?

Thanks!!

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Mudislander - 2012-05-03

(2012-05-03, 12:34)simonk83 Wrote: Alright, stupid question time.

I'd like to get logo's for all my bands, but I can't work out where to download them Big Grin Is there a plugin that does it for you or something?

Thanks!!

cdART Manager Smile

(2012-05-03, 13:19)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-03, 12:34)simonk83 Wrote: Alright, stupid question time.

Thanks!!

cdART Manager Smile

Sweet, thanks. I just found it however and it's listed as broken...

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Mudislander - 2012-05-03

Yeah on my Openelec was listed as broken, but fine on Win7. Try extracting and copy to addons folder - worked on my system

(2012-05-03, 13:44)Mudislander Wrote: Yeah on my Openelec was listed as broken, but fine on Win7. Try extracting and copy to addons folder - worked on my system

I found 2.5.5 in the thread so I'm trying to add that zip now. I'll try extracting it if that doesn't work.

Thanks Smile

(2012-05-03, 13:46)simonk83 Wrote:
(2012-05-03, 13:44)Mudislander Wrote: Yeah on my Openelec was listed as broken, but fine on Win7. Try extracting and copy to addons folder - worked on my system

I found 2.5.5 in the thread so I'm trying to add that zip now. I'll try extracting it if that doesn't work.

Thanks Smile

Had. to use the version here: http://openelec.tv/forum/advsearch?q=cdart&exactname=1&childforums=1

But it works Smile

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - simonk83 - 2012-05-04

Hi guys,

Two questions if that's OK?

1. I saw on a comparison page that this skin has the Watchlist feature. How do I go about enabling that?

2. With regards to the Recently Added overlay for TV and Moves (the one that appears top left and top right when you highlight the Video section), how often does that get updated, and is there a way to force it to update? I hoped it would update automatically when XBMC does a scan and finds new files, but it doesn't appear to (in fact as far as I can tell so far, it only updates after a reboot...)

Essentially, as Sickbeard delivers me new TV Shows every day, I'm very big on seeing the most recent additions. I know there's a separate library function for that, but having it displayed on the front page is perfect.

Anyway, thanks for your help as always Smile

EDIT: RIght, my bad, it does update, so that's cool. Although for some reason I have two (old) movies stuck at the front of that list. New added movies always pop up behind those two :\

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - proiettile - 2012-05-05

A question about FullScreen Music Visualization.
I would see near the album title the album year:

ALBUM TITLE (YEAR)

Editing the MusicVisualization.xml, I suppose I have to add a string after
<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album]</label>
but I don't know the strings and I don't know where to search for.

How to do this?

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-05-05

Code:
<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album] ($INFO[MusicPlayer.Year])</label>
Not tested, but should work well...
Full list is here:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=InfoLabels

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - simonk83 - 2012-05-06

(2012-05-05, 19:51)mad-max Wrote:
Code:
<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album] ($INFO[MusicPlayer.Year])</label>
Not tested, but should work well...
Full list is here:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=InfoLabels

Hi Max, sorry to bother but could you let me know how to enable the watch list feature (assuming it still exists )

Thanks!

AW: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-05-06

In mod settings you need the home tab...there is a toggle for currently watching widget