Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded (/showthread.php?tid=103001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - umanbean - 2012-08-08

Being new to XBMC I guess Im missing something but I downloaded this skin for cdart support and now the skins installed there is still no change to the original confuence .Do I have to do something to install or enable cdart?

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-08-08

@sebert81:
You need to change the onclick for TVShows in Home.xml to a new playlist that has the following rule:
"All tv-shows except genre = docu"
Of course you need to adapt this to your database situation but then your fine

@umanbean:
Did you take a look at the Skin/Mod Settings?
You need to have CDArt in your MediaFolder and enabled in MOD settings

mad-max

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Sebert81 - 2012-08-10

Hi max,

did just that, works like a charm.

Thanks !

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - manemies - 2012-08-12

Hi,

I've been using Confluence for a couple of years now but yesterday wanted to give Confluence-mod a try.

I just have to wanna say 'Thank you mad-max' Smile

Especially in the livingroom setup where the whole family uses XBMC, this skin modification is excellent.
There are several settings helped stripping down the setup (Kiosk -mode, disabling search -button , power off etc.).

So far I have no issues so I am very happy with the setup. Thanks again Max !

AW: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-08-12

Thanks for the nice words...very appreciated!

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mark2112 - 2012-08-16

Hi Mad Max,
This is a great mod, thanks for sharing your work.

I have a couple of requests.........
Could you possibly change or have an option to make the breadcrumbs the latest Frodo ones?

Can you put an option for 'shutdown' to be in the home menu?

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-08-16

(2012-08-16, 04:48)emptyhead Wrote: I have a couple of requests.........
Could you possibly change or have an option to make the breadcrumbs the latest Frodo ones?

Can you put an option for 'shutdown' to be in the home menu?
As I stated on the latest release, from my point of view this MOD is finished...
I won't code new features in there...
You might find someone who will make the changes and submit a PR on github then I include it, but currently I'm working on my new project which consumes
really a lot of time...

The shutdown is easy, you can do this yourself...
Open Home.xml and search for "ActivateWindow(Settings)" then you should be in the content of home...
duplicate a button and change onclick to "Shutdown"...

Sorry man...

mad-max

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Ledgerat - 2012-09-14

Not sure if this has been asked before. Not sure how to search it. I installed confluence-Mod about a year ago and added channels to the home screen (free cable, food network, hgtv etc). All of them are having this issue: when I enter into them the directory of available episodes will load up fine, but at that point you cannot scroll or enter into the episodes. The only way they will work is to exit back to the home screen and then re enter into them a second time. Then they will work fine. Has this come up before with anyone else? Is there a solution? Other than that I love the skin. Thanks.

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - PMM81 - 2012-09-15

First of all, thank you mad-max for this great mod!

Second, sorry if this has been asked before... I searched the forums but could not find the answer to my question, which is:

How can I change custom favourite button to open file browser instead of library?
I have a collection of motorsport DVD's that can't be scraped. Therefore they are not in the library.

My motorsport DVD's are stored in E:\Motorsport. I want custom menu button "Motorsport" to open this folder instead of library.
Now button behaviour is "ActivateWindows(10025..." I guess I need to change that number to something else? Where would that be? I can't change that manually in settings. Or can I?

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-09-17

Should be fine so...if these are not scraped, it should open in file mode...
What do you see if you open it that way?

mad-max

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - PMM81 - 2012-09-18

(2012-09-17, 10:50)mad-max Wrote: What do you see if you open it that way?

I see a blank folder. I was about to take a screenshot but I'm using Locitech DiNovo mini and it looks like I'm missing "print screen" button.
There's not even ".." link to get back to previous folder.

There's only home icon on top left and VIDEOS text next to it on right.

If I press "back" once I get to Videos - menu with "Recently added movies" and stuff.

So looks like it tries to open a browser as it should but location is unknown...?

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-09-18

Thanks for explanation...will take a look at the code later on and report back...
Basically it should be possible to set the source as favorite and pin it to home...
That way it should no open library...

But we'll see...

mad-max

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - hugomarau - 2012-09-20

Congratulations this skin looks perfect! But can you please tell me how to install it? Where can i download it?
Thanks!

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-09-28

in the first post is the link for the xbmcnerds repository...there you'll find the skin to install!

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - rintje - 2012-09-28

Hey Max,

I encountered a problem with the plugin xot-uzg, which seems related somehow to Confluence-MOD.
You can find the problem discussion at this issue report at the xot-uzg plugin site.

Any ideas why this behaviour occurs in MOD ?

Thanx