Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

- nutski - 2011-08-01

Avigrace Wrote:I have the same issue, I have told it my Path to Destination Folder is 'E:\Music' but in the command window I am seeing it try to put it to E_\Music

I had this last night when trying to post process an album which had a : in the album title, it seems to replace the : in the title with _ but then also continue this on with the destination path so i guess is a windows only problem, once i deleted that album everything else in my download directory would process correctly

- dannycorker - 2011-08-01

Is there any chance we could get a setting somewhere to scan 'Album Artists' in stead of 'Artists'? I have several albums that have many artists on them, and have the individual songs tagged as such. At present, this causes loads of artists to be added to Headphones :/

- Avigrace - 2011-08-01

The _ on windows file names has now been fixed and I just tested it and post processing it working!

- Dilligaf - 2011-08-01

I have a huge music collection and as such have alphabetized it....
music/1-10/10,000 maniacs
music/A/Aerosmith
music/B/Bad Company
and so on.
A request is to allow alphabet in the folder format when moving albums. Thanks for all your hard work, this is an awesome app.

Mike

PS. +1 on Album Artist over Artist

- oneadvent - 2011-08-01

I just installed this awesome plugin but I have two artists that are "loading..." how can I cancel that process or restart it?

Thanks.

Post processing - roontoon - 2011-08-02

@rembo10 what is the state of post processing? Currently I am getting folders created with Artist, Album and date. I am getting metatag info but I am not sure if it wasn't there in the first place. I am not getting any cover art. Perhaps an entry into the comment field with "processed by headphones" is in order that way we can tell for sure. Also folders are not moving to the iTunes library. Thanks

- Cuddly Cannibal - 2011-08-02

Thanks for the prompt response and quick fix, it works excellent!

Now for more complaints. Rolleyes So, when I click on a particular artist it says that I have all of the albums downloaded but on the main page it still shows the progress bar at zero.

Also, it would be great if there was an option for automatically changing all of the albums status to wants, or perhaps when you click on an artist if there were boxes you could check next to the album to change all of the status in one refresh of the page.

Thanks again!

- WarlockSyno - 2011-08-02

Can you update it allow SSL? My SABnzbd uses SSL and Headphones only knows HTTP. So, yea...

- rembo10 - 2011-08-02

Sorry I haven't answered in forever. It's way easier to track issues on github so if there's anything pressing that I don't answer now, post it there. I'm usually pretty good at responding

WarlockSyno - I'll add SSL in the next update

Cuddly Cannibal - the progress bar on the index page changes after every automated scan, which I had to do for speed reasons. But I changed it so it updates the count as soon as an album is processed now

roontoon - i like that idea of putting in a comment so you know the metadata had changed. If there's cover art in the headphones UI, it will embed it into the file (or add the folder.jpg). Headphones won't update your itunes library... either add the folders in itunes, or set the destination directory to the 'Automatically Add to iTunes' folder (that's what i do and it works great).

oneadvent - either wait for the automatic artist update where the status will change, or delete and re-add. In the future there will be an option to reload individual artists

Dilligaf - check the latest :-)

HarryRosen - question marks do bad things on windows, so I'm replacing them

Most everything else has been fixed, but there are still some kinks to work out. The more bug reports I get on github, the faster I can make this thing rock solid. Just fixed a bug with m4a album artists not being read, so that might solve a couple other issues here too.

Appreciate you guys being patient with this, and to everyone who has donated and i haven't sent you a personal email, just know that it is much appreciated and i'm working hard to get it as stable as possible

- Avigrace - 2011-08-02

How can I get it to post process my existing Music? I have tried manually copying some music to my downloads folder and then force post process but it doesn't do anything with them except for something like Found - 6 folders and then their names appears in the logs. Post processing works fine if I let Headphones download an album.

- Dilligaf - 2011-08-02

rembo10 Wrote:Dilligaf - check the latest :-)

Thank you for the quick response, definitely appreciated. What about Album Artist? A quick suggestion would be a link in the Headphones interface that points to this thread.

Mike

- Reginald - 2011-08-02

There was an oddity when setting up the connection with SAB, I wasn't able to use the DNS name or localhost, I put in the IP and it worked right off. Not a huge deal, just thought I would pass the info along. Before you ask, yes SAB and Headphones are running on the same box. Smile

- HenryFord - 2011-08-03

Dilligaf Wrote:What about Album Artist? A quick suggestion would be a link in the Headphones interface that points to this thread.

Mike
Album Artists - or Compilations - is in the works, it will be added.
A link to this thread is on the headphones-homepage, but as rembo10 suggested: It is easier to keep track of issues and such on GitHub, you'll get faster responses (he never replied to my opened issues in >24hrs, it was always way less). So I suggest, that you take suggestions and issues you find in headphones to github, it is way easier to manage and also there is no chance that he'll 'overread' posts...

- HarryRosen - 2011-08-03

everything is working great but one problem, when i delete an artist that was added by the auto update of artists and tracks it readd the artist i deleted, is there anyway to fix this.

- HarryRosen - 2011-08-03

also i found that post processing has a problem with certain artists like beyonce, it just get stuck on quering musicbrainz.

I am assuming its the special charaters on certain artists as beyonce has that ' over the e