Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

- rflores2323 - 2011-08-15

Rembo10- can you please put the feature of when deleting it deletes an artist until you manually add the artist again. I am getting alot of artists on my scan that are not correct and they keep coming up. I opened an issue on github (issue # 260)

Also a small donation was sent your way. Next month will be more.

Also for anyone that is interested.. adding fanart, logo, cd art to headphones from fanart.tv. leave a comment on github for this issue. (not yet implemented)

check out this issue #243 adding music fanart to headphones.

Examples.

Above mockups by smidley.... great looking and this would be awesome to have on headphones.

- Peekstra - 2011-08-16

It seems that Headphones can't get past 294 artists on my system. I'm using the latest (git pull) version and both a library path and a lastfm account.

The logfiles states with numerous file that it could not read them so that probably explains the low number of artists.

However, it's not clear to me why this is happening because I already did a chown -R admin:users * and a chmod -R g+r * from the root of the music collection. So all files have the attribute drwxrw--w- which should allow headphones to read them (and that works fine in several cases).

So what could be causing these warning errors?

Also, the log page gives me an error:

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 81: ordinal not in range(128)

Thanks!

- HenryFord - 2011-08-16

can you post a more "in-depth" log of the errors? It looks like an encoding issue.

- HarryRosen - 2011-08-16

Is it possible to have headphones not download the same nzb twice, it always downloads the wrong album thinking its the right one, but when i tell it to get a new version is skips it but then at night it just downloads the same wrong version again.

- Peekstra - 2011-08-16

HenryFord Wrote:can you post a more "in-depth" log of the errors? It looks like an encoding issue.

Here's an error from the logfile:

16-Aug-2011 11:24:46 - WARNING :: Thread-12 : Could not read file: /volume1/Audio/Collectie/Soundtracks/Stingray.mp3

I'm almost entirely migrated to ALAC and AAC files but this happens with mp3 files as well.

EDIT: I don't know where the logfile of the website is stored? Normally, the weblog shows much less detail so I guess that it comes from another file?

Here's the complete error message from the webpage:

Code:
Error !

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 81: ordinal not in range(128)

25 <tr class="grade${grade}">
26 <td id="timestamp">${timestamp}</td>
27 <td id="level">${level}</td>
28 <td id="message">${message}</td>
29 </tr>
30 %endfor
31 </tbody>
32 </table>
33 </%def>
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/data/interfaces/default/logs.html, line 28:
<td id="message">${message}</td>
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/data/interfaces/default/base.html, line 67:
${next.body()}
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/mako/runtime.py, line 718:
callable_(context, *args, **kwargs)
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/mako/runtime.py, line 692:
_exec_template(inherit, lclcontext, args=args, kwargs=kwargs)
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/mako/runtime.py, line 660:
**_kwargs_for_callable(callable_, data))
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/mako/template.py, line 296:
return runtime._render(self, self.callable_, args, data)
/volume1/@appstore/headphones/headphones/webserve.py, line 27:
return template.render(**kwargs)

- HenryFord - 2011-08-16

Yes, the logfile is stored in the headphones folder, you should find a subfolder /logs in it where the detailed log is located. Maybe there are some more informations on this reading error?

I would suggest that you post the encoding-issue on the issue-tracker on github. It makes it easier for rembo10 to follow up.

@HarryRosen: Can you find a valid nzb for the file on your nzb-site? If there is none, the album is skipped until the next update. This should also go to the issue tracker, because the "New Version"-Function does not exclude the nzb from being downloaded when an update happens, only when the function is used.

- Peekstra - 2011-08-16

The read error which I posted is directly from this logfile, so that's all info that's available...

I'll add it to the GITHUB issuetracker if it's not a known error (which is probably the case here?).

- HenryFord - 2011-08-16

Peekstra Wrote:I'll add it to the GITHUB issuetracker if it's not a known error (which is probably the case here?).
Seems like it - if it is isn't permission related.

That must be the problem the New Version"-Function because it skips the album fine when I hit new again but it seems to only download it at night when it must run that New Version"-Function.

- darkscout - 2011-08-16

Trying to view the logs I get this:

Code:
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 65: ordinal not in range(128)

I don't know if this is possible but can headphones make an artist.nfo and a album.nfo?

- Cyberkid2002 - 2011-08-16

I am on windows and having the same problem as another user when it comes to apostrophes. NZBMatrix does not seem to like apostrophes at all and will not find any matches if their is an apostrophe in the name, even if their is a match.

Take Examples "Won't Go Quietly' for example.

Search for 'Won't Go Quietly' = 0 results
Search for 'Wont Go Quietly' = 2 results
Actual number of results (including 3 with won't in the title = 5 results

Seems an issue with nzbmatrix more than your app but would be great if their was a workaround

- Cyberkid2002 - 2011-08-16

actually, if you search for just won't all the results are for won (seems to be completely ignoring the 't)

- rembo10 - 2011-08-17

HarryRosen - are you deleting your history? That's what it uses to check if an album has already been tried.

Cyberkid2002 - let me look into it, maybe i'll take out contractions or something. seems kinda hackish tho

- WarlockSyno - 2011-08-17

Does it have HTTPS for SAB? I'm looking and can't seem to find it.