Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

- rembo10 - 2011-08-26

markswift Wrote:Crashes on clicking settings on latest GIT pull... :-(

I added a little jQuery but it works alright for me? What's the error message?

- lotus503 - 2011-08-26

rembo10 Wrote:I added a little jQuery but it works alright for me? What's the error message?

The error I get after the update is.

Error !
KeyError: 'encoderlossless'
265 <h3><input type="checkbox" name="encode" id="encode" value="1" ${config['encode']}/> Re-encode downloads during postprocessing</h3>
266 <br>
267 <div id="encoderoptions">
268 <h4><input type="checkbox" name="encoderlossless" value="1" ${config['encoderlossless']}/> Only re-encode lossless files (.flac)</h4>
269 <br>
270 <%
271 if config['encoder'] == 'lame':
272 lameselect = 'selected="selected"'
273 ffmpegselect = ''
C:\Users\lotus1\Desktop\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/config.html, line 268:
<h4><input type="checkbox" name="encoderlossless" value="1" ${config['encoderlossless']}/> Only re-encode lossless files (.flac)</h4>
C:\Users\lotus1\Desktop\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/base.html, line 68:
${next.body()}
mako\runtime.pyc, line 718:
mako\runtime.pyc, line 692:
mako\runtime.pyc, line 660:
mako\template.pyc, line 296:
headphones\webserve.pyc, line 27:

- markswift - 2011-08-26

Same error message here... :-(

- rembo10 - 2011-08-26

markswift - Are you using the win32 build too?

- markswift - 2011-08-26

rembo10 Wrote:markswift - Are you using the win32 build too?

Yup, sure am...

- toby77jo - 2011-08-26

how is the post processing triggered after album is downloaded via sabnzbd? i hate to to use force post processing as it will go through all my albumbs .. could you add option in drilldown on album view with selected do post processing? or is there another way to do a selective post processing, once again forcing it on my entire collection takes an hour or so yet i only needed processing done on 1 or 2 new albums per day?

- HenryFord - 2011-08-28

toby77jo Wrote:how is the post processing triggered after album is downloaded via sabnzbd? i hate to to use force post processing as it will go through all my albumbs .. could you add option in drilldown on album view with selected do post processing? or is there another way to do a selective post processing, once again forcing it on my entire collection takes an hour or so yet i only needed processing done on 1 or 2 new albums per day?
You probably set it up wrong, because if you choose "Force PostProcessing" it should only process the folders which are in your download-folder. Make sure you did set your download-folder, where sabnzbd puts the downloads after they are finished, and not your general music-folder.

I'll look into the errors which are described above on the winbuild.
A question though: Did you maybe update headphones via the webinterface? You have to make sure, that if an update is available, that you use the package from my site and not do it via GIT, that can cause errors...

Edit:
Just tested it with the newest windows-build... there are definetly not errors, so the errors have to be specific to your end...

- psybi - 2011-08-28

rembo10 Wrote:I added a little jQuery but it works alright for me? What's the error message?

I had the same error message after git pull on ubuntu..
(even if i run git pull another time, it says this both times).

$git pull
remote: Counting opjects: 156, done.
remote: Compressing opjects: 100% (68/68), done.
remote: Total 131 (delta 67), reused 127 (delta 63)
Receiving opjects: 100% (131/131), 85.19 KiB, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (67/67), completed with 15 local opjects.
be5e9ac..lef921e develop -> origin/develop
Already up-to-date.

However, when i went to headphones it told me i had 12 updates to do.
And i was unable to go to the settings. (gave me the same error as lotus503)

After i updated from the webinterface it worked perfect again, it was an issue with the git pull.

If i run a git pull now it says: Already up-to-date without the remote:..... etc. the way it should react to a git pull.

- unabatedshagie - 2011-08-28

Can anyone think of a way (apart from changing my whole file structure) that I could stop compilations from being scanned?

- lotus503 - 2011-08-28

HenryFord Wrote:You probably set it up wrong, because if you choose "Force PostProcessing" it should only process the folders which are in your download-folder. Make sure you did set your download-folder, where sabnzbd puts the downloads after they are finished, and not your general music-folder.

I'll look into the errors which are described above on the winbuild.
A question though: Did you maybe update headphones via the webinterface? You have to make sure, that if an update is available, that you use the package from my site and not do it via GIT, that can cause errors...

Edit:
Just tested it with the newest windows-build... there are definetly not errors, so the errors have to be specific to your end...

I updated via the web interface on the win32 build not via your site. So that explains it most likley.

Reinstalled win32 version - lotus503 - 2011-08-29

So I removed and reinstalled and can now access the setting page NP.

I have a couple of issues though.

1. As in prior on scan headphones isnt indexing all Albums, I have confirmed a few were properly tagged and just dont scan in.

2. New issue upon reinstalling updated win32 version, found wanted albums end up with the same result. "Unable to parse the best result NZB"

2011-08-29 08:52:30 ERROR Unable to parse the best result NZB. Skipping.
2011-08-29 08:52:28 INFO Pre-processing result
2011-08-29 08:52:28 INFO Found A.Ha...Foot.of.the.Mountain-2009. Size: 63.0 MB
2011-08-29 08:52:28 INFO Found A.Ha...Foot.of.the.Mountain-2009. Size: 63.0 MB
2011-08-29 08:52:28 INFO Found A.Ha...Foot.Of.The-Mountain. Size: 214.0 MB
2011-08-29 08:52:28 INFO Found A.Ha...Foot.Of.The-Mountain. Size: 108.0 MB
2011-08-29 08:52:28 INFO Found A.ha...Foot.Of.The.Mountain-2009. Size: 106.0 MB
2011-08-29 08:52:28 INFO Found A.Ha...Foot.of.the.Mountain-2009. Size: 62.0 MB
2011-08-29 08:52:27 INFO Parsing results from NZBMatrix
2011-08-29 08:52:26 INFO Searching for a ha Foot of the Mountain since it was marked as wanted

Update - lotus503 - 2011-08-29

So I installed Python and decided to run the git version vs. Win32 and the issue Unable to parse the best result NZB does not occur.

- silencery - 2011-08-29

hermy65 Wrote:I seem to be having some issues with Headphones not setting the correct category in SAB so that processing actually happens. Any tips?

Having the same issue here. I've tried re-creating categories in both SABnzbd and Headphones, but no luck. I'm running the latest git version.

Nothing in the logs seem to show anything of concern, but I may be looking in the wrong place?

Any tips are certainly appreciated.

- silencery - 2011-08-30

silencery Wrote:Having the same issue here. I've tried re-creating categories in both SABnzbd and Headphones, but no luck. I'm running the latest git version.

Nothing in the logs seem to show anything of concern, but I may be looking in the wrong place?

Any tips are certainly appreciated.

Ah, nevermind. Turns out it was a stupid mistake.

I inadvertently turned on NZB blackhole instead of using direct API connection to SABnzbd which explains why categories weren't being set.

Thanks!

- rflores2323 - 2011-08-30

Why not integrate google music somehow. Just a thought.