Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

- rembo10 - 2011-09-09

@mediumdry: Check Manage -> Manage Artists. I think it has all the options you're looking for. If it's missing a bulk action lemme know

@oneadvent & unabatedshagie: When you download the zip/tarball, it doesn't know what version your running, so it has to run an update where it grabs the latest version # from git and creates a version.txt file. If you do a git clone, it can use the hidden .git folder to get the version number (and won't have a version.txt). Somehow it seems like you have neither Undecided (although updating via the interface should work, unless it can't create the version.txt file). Maybe check the actual log file for more clues

As for compilations, you can always set the Album Artist to "Various Artists" or some other artist name as it reads that tag first and only uses the artist tag if Album Artist is unavailable.

Thinking about redoing this whole process anyways so I wouldn't worry about it too much

- BigladUK - 2011-09-09

WOW, this is awesome. I'm running Sab, CP and SB but like a lot of people haven't been doing anything with music.

I'm running headless on Ubuntu 11.04 and got up and running super quickly.

I ran into an underscore problem that I traced back to the switches in SAB ( watch out for Replace Spaces in Foldername )

So far everything is working perfectly except post processing re-encoding.

Is this feature disabled at present ?

Thanks

Si

- cable_guy - 2011-09-09

Hi all,

I'm after some advice on getting headphones to start on boot. It's not listed in my /etc/init.d directory, is that my main problem?

I installed it via git clone, although before that I tested it by installing it via a Tarball.

thanks in advance.

- Dilligaf - 2011-09-10

unabatedshagie Wrote:I'm having the same issue on a windows machine.

Make sure the path to git is filled in in the headphones .ini file

- {{INX}} - 2011-09-10

I have installed the windows version and am having some problems.

Manage Section shows this error:

Error !
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ADD_ARTISTS'
7 <div id="subhead_container">
8 <ul id="subhead_menu">
9 <li><a href="manageArtists">Manage Artists</a></li>
10 %if not headphones.ADD_ARTISTS:
11 <li><a href="manageNew">Manage New Artists</a></li>
12 %endif
13 </ul>
14 </div>
15 </%def>
C:\Program Files\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/manage.html, line 10:
%if not headphones.ADD_ARTISTS:
C:\Program Files\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/base.html, line 63:
${next.headerIncludes()}
mako\runtime.pyc, line 718:
mako\runtime.pyc, line 692:
mako\runtime.pyc, line 660:
mako\template.pyc, line 296:
headphones\webserve.pyc, line 27:

Settings section shows this error:

Error !
KeyError: 'embed_lyrics'
205 <h4><input type="checkbox" name="cleanup_files" value="1" ${config['cleanup_files']} /> Delete leftover files (.m3u, .nfo, .sfv, .nzb, etc.)</h4>
206 <h4><input type="checkbox" name="add_album_art" value="1" ${config['add_album_art']}> Add album art as 'folder.jpg' to album folder</h4>
207 <h4><input type="checkbox" name="embed_album_art" value="1" ${config['embed_album_art']}> Embed album art in each file</h4>
208 <h4><input type="checkbox" name="embed_lyrics" value="1" ${config['embed_lyrics']}> Embed lyrics</h4>
209 </td>
210 </tr>
212 <tr>
213 <td>
C:\Program Files\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/config.html, line 208:
<h4><input type="checkbox" name="embed_lyrics" value="1" ${config['embed_lyrics']}> Embed lyrics</h4>
C:\Program Files\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/base.html, line 68:
${next.body()}
mako\runtime.pyc, line 718:
mako\runtime.pyc, line 692:
mako\runtime.pyc, line 660:
mako\template.pyc, line 296:
headphones\webserve.pyc, line 27:

Any help would be mostly appreciated.

- Mar2zz - 2011-09-10

cable_guy Wrote:Hi all,

I'm after some advice on getting headphones to start on boot. It's not listed in my /etc/init.d directory, is that my main problem?

I installed it via git clone, although before that I tested it by installing it via a Tarball.

thanks in advance.
Code:
cd /path/to/headphones
nano headphonesinit.d
sudo cp headphonesinit.d /etc/init.d/headphones
sudo chmod +x /etc/init.d/headphones
sudo update-rc.d headphones defaults
sudo /etc/init.d/headphones start

It's also in headphones wiki on github.

- ringgh0st - 2011-09-10

awesome work! many many thanx for this tool.

but - according to your index-sites i have a tipp. imho nzbclub.com is one of the best search-site when looking for music. is it possible to implement it?

- johnmerrick - 2011-09-12

I keep getting

IndexError: list index out of range

any ideas? It tries to search for the first album in my list then just stops at that.

- shaktoo - 2011-09-12

could headphones scrape for cdart.png as well when scraping for folder.jpg? and any idea of torrent support.
sometimes HP does not post process untill i kill it and restart and then it would kick in.. is there any way this could be incorporated that HP could autorefresh and post process.. maybe its doing this already but I am unable to get this going. once again Thanks for all the effort

next update? - xburchartz - 2011-09-12

When is the next update for the master branch planned to come out?

- unabatedshagie - 2011-09-12

I've made a small change to the css. I'm on a widescreen monitor and found it quite hard to scan across the table and see the have column in relation to the artist I'm looking at so I added a :hover to the odd and even table elements.

Makes it much easier to see what I'm looking at IMO.

Just edit the data_table.css file in the \data\css folder and scroll down to the DataTables row classes section and add the following code to the bottom of this section.
Code:
table.display tr.odd.gradeZ:hover {
    background-color: #FCFB96;
}

table.display tr.even.gradeZ:hover {
    background-color: #FCFB96;
}

Note that if this file gets updated these changes will be overwritten.

- unabatedshagie - 2011-09-12

Question for @rembo10:

I've scanned in all my artists (minus compilations) and there are some that I've never heard of showing up. I used the scan music directory method of adding the artists. Is there any way of displaying on the artists page the path to the folder on the drive where it found the files to add this artist?

Example I click on The Beatles.

Just below the H1 tag saying The Beatles it would be nice to see (in my case) Path to artist: F:\Music\The Beatles

- jdoggvt - 2011-09-13

unabatedshagie Wrote:Question for @rembo10:

I've scanned in all my artists (minus compilations) and there are some that I've never heard of showing up. I used the scan music directory method of adding the artists. Is there any way of displaying on the artists page the path to the folder on the drive where it found the files to add this artist?

Example I click on The Beatles.

Just below the H1 tag saying The Beatles it would be nice to see (in my case) Path to artist: F:\Music\The Beatles

+1, this would be really helpful.

- Texiun - 2011-09-14

Absolute Brilliant work!

I too am an avid user of SB/CP/Sab

Curious question...may already be a feature in Headphones

but ...seperating Folders per Artists.... E.g E:\Media\Music\Pendulum\Immersion

Keen to see the improvements!

Cheers!Laugh

- clubwerks - 2011-09-14

Texiun Wrote:Absolute Brilliant work!

I too am an avid user of SB/CP/Sab

Curious question...may already be a feature in Headphones

but ...seperating Folders per Artists.... E.g E:\Media\Music\Pendulum\Immersion

Keen to see the improvements!

Cheers!Laugh

I'm not sure exactly what the question is in here, but pretty much the only way it works is to make a folder for each artist and a subfolder for each album. If you use it to DL and post process your albums, that's exactly how it works.