Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

- Deano316 - 2011-11-08

Having a few issues. Keep getting this message when adding wanted or forcing update:

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyc", line 645, in respond
  File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyc", line 188, in __call__
  File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyc", line 29, in __call__
  File "headphones\webserve.pyc", line 143, in markAlbums
  File "headphones\searcher.pyc", line 65, in searchforalbum
  File "headphones\searcher.pyc", line 434, in searchNZB
  File "headphones\sab.pyc", line 86, in sendNZB
  File "urllib2.pyc", line 392, in open
  File "lib\MultipartPostHandler.pyc", line 48, in http_request
  File "lib\MultipartPostHandler.pyc", line 84, in multipart_encode
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe4 in position 272: ordinal not in range(128)

From what I can gather (noob) it doesn't want to hand over to SABnzbd. Any help would be appreciated.

Bug - webmosher - 2011-11-09

Possible bug(s):

When running a manual post-process, if there are no folders in the SAB completion folder, it will not process any folders in the Torrent completion folder.

I also noted quite a few post-processing issues in matching the torrent folder names to the request. Does the tool try to match the original torrent filename to the folder, or does it use some sort of regex matching? It seems many torrents use different folder names than the original torrent filename. NZBs do not appear to have this issue at all.

Thanks for the great little tool,
Fred

- Deano316 - 2011-11-09

Discovered the problem, the https://localhost:**** had "/" after it and that stopped it working. If anyone else is having problems be wary of adding unnecessary extra characters, that stumped me for a couple of days Confused

- lovely2510 - 2011-11-10

Sounds interesting. I want to give this a try. Hope this will work find for me. Thanks =)

- avjui - 2011-11-10

Hallo

First thanks for this programm. Big Grin
But I have on Feature Request.
Is there chance to build in nzbindex.nl as provider. This provider can also make rss and was free. Perhapshere is some code for couchpotato to have nzbindex.nl suport. Maybe it will help.

And one more little Feature Request I have. When I choosing newznab and I set the host to nzb.su and I don´t have add some Retention it won´t work. Can you make ther a fallback.

Thanks.

- DejaVu - 2011-11-13

Code:
2011-11-13 10:44:25    INFO    To add these artists, go to Manage->Manage New Artists
2011-11-13 10:44:25    INFO    Found 43 new artists
2011-11-13 10:44:25    INFO    Updating track counts
2011-11-13 10:44:25    INFO    Done syncing library with directory: /media/Music
2011-11-13 10:44:25    INFO    Done checking empty filepaths
2011-11-13 10:44:25    INFO    Checking filepaths to see if we can find any matches
2011-11-13 10:44:25    INFO    Completed scanning of directory: /media/Music
2011-11-13 10:29:32    INFO    Headphones is already up-to-date.

Found 43 Artists.
Nothing gets added. Is this a permissions issue perhaps?

- steve1977 - 2011-11-13

DejaVu Wrote:Nothing gets added. Is this a permissions issue perhaps?

Nope, try:

> 2011-11-13 10:44:25 INFO To add these artists, go to Manage->Manage New Artists

- dsimages - 2011-11-15

Not sure whats happening here but Im getting a Mako Runtime Error when I clickon the settings tab.

Im running on a win 7 machine. Here is what the error looks like.

Error !

PHP Code:
KeyError'torrentblackhole_dir'

<tr>
124 <td>
125 <h3>Black Hole Directory:</h3><input type="text" name="torrentblackhole_dir" value="${config['torrentblackhole_dir']}size="50"><br>
<class="smalltext">Folder your Download program watches for Torrents</i>
128 </td>
<td>
E:\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/config.htmlline 125:
<
h3>Black Hole Directory:</h3><input type="text" name="torrentblackhole_dir" value="${config['torrentblackhole_dir']}size="50"><br>
E:\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/base.htmlline 68:
${
next.body()}
mako\runtime.pycline 718:
mako\runtime.pycline 692:
mako\runtime.pycline 660:
mako\template.pycline 296:
headphones\webserve.pycline 27

- misterpink - 2011-11-15

I've searched and read and searched and dug and haven't been able to get anywhere.

Has anyone running headphones+python on a windows platform gotten re-encode post-processing to work via either lame or ffmpeg? If so what syntax are you using in your settings when you are pointing to the encoder path?

I just keep getting

Quote:Lame cant encode ".flac" format for "n:\headphones\artist-track.flac", use ffmpeg

which is odd .. seems like its trying to encode a flac from a flac?

I'm lost.

- Andro - 2011-11-17

wow, awesome progress! i've got headphones up and running on my unRaid machine with almost no issues. THANKS so much! hopefully I can help contribute as needed.

question / feature request ?
~ i am trying to "upgrade" from mp3 to FLAC (or other lossless options). is it possible to have headphones look for those without telling it the albums are "wanted" again? also, can i tell headphones to remove the old directory during the post-processing phase?

thanks again!

- avjui - 2011-11-18

Hi
Quote: question / feature request ?
~ i am trying to "upgrade" from mp3 to flac (or other lossless options). Is it possible to have headphones look for those without telling it the albums are "wanted" again? Also, can i tell headphones to remove the old directory during the post-processing phase?

+1 for me
Thanks

- Phantisy - 2011-11-18

Any way you can add a site that list's mixtapes? I know hotnewhiphop.com is one but I don't know if there is a way to include that or something similar.

Me too - cleanden - 2011-11-20

This started after an update 2 days ago
Any ideas?

dsimages Wrote:Not sure whats happening here but Im getting a Mako Runtime Error when I clickon the settings tab.

Im running on a win 7 machine. Here is what the error looks like.

Error !

PHP Code:
KeyError'torrentblackhole_dir'

<tr>
124 <td>
125 <h3>Black Hole Directory:</h3><input type="text" name="torrentblackhole_dir" value="${config['torrentblackhole_dir']}size="50"><br>
<class="smalltext">Folder your Download program watches for Torrents</i>
128 </td>
<td>
E:\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/config.htmlline 125:
<
h3>Black Hole Directory:</h3><input type="text" name="torrentblackhole_dir" value="${config['torrentblackhole_dir']}size="50"><br>
E:\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/base.htmlline 68:
${
next.body()}
mako\runtime.pycline 718:
mako\runtime.pycline 692:
mako\runtime.pycline 660:
mako\template.pycline 296:
headphones\webserve.pycline 27

- guy_smiley:) - 2011-11-20

Post Process Albums in Download Folder is not working for me on Xubuntu 11.10. All permissions for folders are correct and the folders are correct in the settings. The log says:
2011-11-20 14:34:47 INFO Found 20 folders to process
2011-11-20 14:34:47 INFO Checking to see if there are any folders to process in download_dir: /mnt/tank/downloads/complete/Music
but doesn't actually do anything. Any help would be appreciated.

- jakks - 2011-11-20

Recently came back to using headphones and it's great to see all the progress made, just wondering if there is anyway to add notifications when a new album is snatched? similar to what is currently implemented into couch potato/sick beard