Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

- theunidj - 2011-12-09

Hi Rembo10! I am very impressed with your work on this project! you are making an invaluable contribution to the HTPC and music enthusiast community!

I have one feature request though.

I would like to see some sort of feature similar to couch potato's auto add movies feature, whereby headphones would scan some-or-other top songs list and add those artists to the wanted list.

This would provide an automated way to keep up to date with current music.

Any thoughts?

Also I am eagerly awaiting the code that another forumite added to fix the torrent links to download the correct files and mark new artists as wanted in a new version of headphones.

I have moderate skills in programming, although it has been many years. Can you guide me to resources that would enable me to contribute as well? Anything from IDE's to resources on learning Python syntax (i have never used Python) would be great.

Keep up the good work,

Regards.

- ironkid - 2011-12-11

Anyone got this running on an unRaid server? I can parse the NZB to SAB and get it to download music but I'm having issues getting to recognize the directories.

I set up the 'Music Download Directory' to /mnt/cache/_music. The folder exists and has on it some music folders grabbed by Headphones and downloaded through SAB. However, if I go to the 'manage' tab and clicked on 'Force Post-Process Albums in Download Folder' I get the following message in the log:

INFO Checking to see if there are any folders to process in download_dir: /mnt/cache/_music

and never logs anything else.

So then I went to the 'manage' tab again and set up the Music Libraty to /mnt/cache/_music and clicked on 'Submit Query', getting the following message in the log:

WARNING Cannot find directory: /mnt/cache/_music. Not scanning

It looks like it can't recognize the directories... any suggestions? Huh

- dry_flood - 2011-12-13

Hey everyone

Is there a way to stop Headphones scanning in my music library?

I only want to use it to download albums and post process them once SAB has finished with them.

The reason I dont want it scanning my music into the library is because it is wrong.

It is finding lots of false positives for artists. For example:

Alexandra Burke: on the home screen it says that I have 14 of the 13 available tracks! but when I click on the artist to see the album view, it says that I dont have any of the tracks (which is true)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

- HenryFord - 2011-12-13

dry_flood Wrote:Hey everyone

Is there a way to stop Headphones scanning in my music library?
Most obvious one: Couldn't you just not set the music-library-part or do you encounter errors if you do? Otherwise: Just create an empty folder and point Headphones there for the music-library.

- dry_flood - 2011-12-13

HenryFord Wrote:Most obvious one: Couldn't you just not set the music-library-part or do you encounter errors if you do?

AFAIK You have to put in the final destination for the post processing otherwise it doesnt move the file once SAB has download and headphones uses this location as your library location.

HenryFord Wrote:Otherwise: Just create an empty folder and point Headphones there for the music-library.

I didnt think of that! If I create a new folder within my music storage directory and point headphones towards that then it should work correctly and stop the false positives?

Also, XBMC should still be able to recursive scan the files into the XBMC library.

I'll give it a try shortly and report back!

- dry_flood - 2011-12-14

dry_flood Wrote:AFAIK You have to put in the final destination for the post processing otherwise it doesnt move the file once SAB has download and headphones uses this location as your library location.

I didnt think of that! If I create a new folder within my music storage directory and point headphones towards that then it should work correctly and stop the false positives?

Also, XBMC should still be able to recursive scan the files into the XBMC library.

I'll give it a try shortly and report back!

Just to let everyone know, the above worked. In the end I gave up trying to re-tag my music with MP3 tag & musicBrainz and just set headphones to re-download my albums and tag them how it wanted to.

- simpic - 2011-12-14

Hi,

I'm getting this error when it searches for an album....

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/sp/headphones/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/sp/headphones/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/sp/headphones/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/sp/headphones/headphones/webserve.py", line 164, in queueAlbum
    searcher.searchforalbum(AlbumID, new)
  File "/home/sp/headphones/headphones/searcher.py", line 65, in searchforalbum
    foundNZB = searchNZB(albumid, new)
  File "/home/sp/headphones/headphones/searcher.py", line 333, in searchNZB
    if len(items):
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'items' referenced before assignment

The log shows this...

Code:
14-Dec-2011 17:44:10 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Marking album: 0dee8f91-e4a6-3891-9ec3-b014b403e65cas wanted...
14-Dec-2011 17:44:10 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Searching for Velvet Revolver Contraband since it was marked as wanted
14-Dec-2011 17:44:10 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Parsing results from <a href="http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=*********&ssl=1&term=Velvet+Revolver+Contraband&apikey=*********f&subcat=23%2C22&scenename=1&english=1&age=&page=download">NZBMatrix</a>
14-Dec-2011 17:44:14 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Found Velvet.Revolver.Contraband.CD.FLAC.2004-JLM. Size: 445.0 MB
14-Dec-2011 17:44:14 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Found Velvet.Revolver.Contraband.UK.Tour.Edition.2CD.2004-DeBT. Size: 172.0 MB
14-Dec-2011 17:44:14 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Found Velvet.Revolver..-Contraband. Size: 158.0 MB
14-Dec-2011 17:44:14 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Found Velvet..Revolver.Contraband.2004-RNS. Size: 112.0 MB
14-Dec-2011 17:44:14 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Found Velvet.Revolver..-Contraband. Size: 161.0 MB
14-Dec-2011 17:44:27 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-6 : Error loading search results: ContentTooShortError

Any ideas?

- dry_flood - 2011-12-15

simpic Wrote:Hi,

I'm getting this error when it searches for an album....

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/sp/headphones/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/sp/headphones/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/sp/headphones/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/sp/headphones/headphones/webserve.py", line 164, in queueAlbum
    searcher.searchforalbum(AlbumID, new)
  File "/home/sp/headphones/headphones/searcher.py", line 65, in searchforalbum
    foundNZB = searchNZB(albumid, new)
  File "/home/sp/headphones/headphones/searcher.py", line 333, in searchNZB
    if len(items):
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'items' referenced before assignment

The log shows this...

Code:
14-Dec-2011 17:44:10 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Marking album: 0dee8f91-e4a6-3891-9ec3-b014b403e65cas wanted...
14-Dec-2011 17:44:10 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Searching for Velvet Revolver Contraband since it was marked as wanted
14-Dec-2011 17:44:10 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Parsing results from <a href="http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=*********&ssl=1&term=Velvet+Revolver+Contraband&apikey=*********f&subcat=23%2C22&scenename=1&english=1&age=&page=download">NZBMatrix</a>
14-Dec-2011 17:44:14 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Found Velvet.Revolver.Contraband.CD.FLAC.2004-JLM. Size: 445.0 MB
14-Dec-2011 17:44:14 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Found Velvet.Revolver.Contraband.UK.Tour.Edition.2CD.2004-DeBT. Size: 172.0 MB
14-Dec-2011 17:44:14 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Found Velvet.Revolver..-Contraband. Size: 158.0 MB
14-Dec-2011 17:44:14 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Found Velvet..Revolver.Contraband.2004-RNS. Size: 112.0 MB
14-Dec-2011 17:44:14 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-8 : Found Velvet.Revolver..-Contraband. Size: 161.0 MB
14-Dec-2011 17:44:27 - INFO    :: CP Server Thread-6 : Error loading search results: ContentTooShortError

Any ideas?

Have you got Newzbin turned on as a search provider? I was using NZBMatrix and Newzbin and was getting the similar errors until I unticked the box for Newzbin in the settings page.

- frieten - 2011-12-17

so is this program any good for music videos?

- ironkid - 2011-12-17

ironkid Wrote:Anyone got this running on an unRaid server? I can parse the NZB to SAB and get it to download music but I'm having issues getting to recognize the directories.

I set up the 'Music Download Directory' to /mnt/cache/_music. The folder exists and has on it some music folders grabbed by Headphones and downloaded through SAB. However, if I go to the 'manage' tab and clicked on 'Force Post-Process Albums in Download Folder' I get the following message in the log:

INFO Checking to see if there are any folders to process in download_dir: /mnt/cache/_music

and never logs anything else.

So then I went to the 'manage' tab again and set up the Music Libraty to /mnt/cache/_music and clicked on 'Submit Query', getting the following message in the log:

WARNING Cannot find directory: /mnt/cache/_music. Not scanning

It looks like it can't recognize the directories... any suggestions? Huh

anyone?

- HenryFord - 2011-12-18

ironkid Wrote:anyone?
Are the permissions on the folder set correctly?

frieten Wrote:so is this program any good for music videos?
No, it doesn't do videos.

- HarryRosen - 2011-12-18

I have it working fine on my unraid, what problems are you having? and how did you install it?

- ironkid - 2011-12-18

HenryFord Wrote:Are the permissions on the folder set correctly?

folder permissions in config.ini file are set to 755

- ironkid - 2011-12-18

HarryRosen Wrote:I have it working fine on my unraid, what problems are you having? and how did you install it?

This is what I did:
http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=16198.msg150719.msg#150719

the only difference is that i have all my apps installed in a SSD drive mounted with SNAP. The install directory is /mnt/disk/apps/headphones.

In general it works fine, I can find music and pass the NZB to SAB. The issue I'm having is that it does not post-process the music or recognize my library.
For example, in the manage tab I have set the music library location at '\mnt\cache\_music'. When I click on 'Submit Query' I get in the log the error message:

WARNING Cannot find directory: \mnt\cache\_music. Not scanning

But this folder exists and have some albums to test.

It doesn't recognize either the 'Music Dowload Folder'. If I click on 'Force Post-Process Albums in Download Folder', the logs shows:

and nothing else will happen.

- HenryFord - 2011-12-18

ironkid Wrote:folder permissions in config.ini file are set to 755
Not in the .ini - what are the permissions on the folder you are saving to/trying to post-process?