Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - tonyschuite - 2012-04-11

hey there!

starting to love the program! using it on win 7 x64. i would like to donate for the musicbrainz mirror. however i don't use paypal because of some very bad experiences with it. I am from holland. is there any other way i could donate?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - zephyrtear - 2012-04-14

Just donated! Im still learning the curves but must say that this is a dream app come true!! Thanks for this amazing app!

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - SamHill - 2012-04-16

keep getting this error. any idea why?

Code:
Error !
KeyError: 'autowant_upcoming'
326 <br>
327 <h3><input type="checkbox" name="include_extras" value="1" ${config['include_extras']} />Automatically Include Extras When Adding an Artist</h3>
328 <i class="smalltext">(EPs, Compilations, Live Albums, Remix Albums and Singles)</i>
329 <h3><input type="checkbox" name="autowant_upcoming" value="1" ${config['autowant_upcoming']} />Automatically Mark Upcoming Albums as Wanted</h3>
330 <h3><input type="checkbox" name="autowant_all" value="1" ${config['autowant_all']} />Automatically Mark All Albums as Wanted</h3>
331 <br>
332 <h3>Interface: <select name="interface"><h3>
333 %for interface in config['interface_list']:
334 <%
D:\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/config.html, line 329:
<h3><input type="checkbox" name="autowant_upcoming" value="1" ${config['autowant_upcoming']} />Automatically Mark Upcoming Albums as Wanted</h3>
D:\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/base.html, line 68:
${next.body()}
mako\runtime.pyo, line 718:
mako\runtime.pyo, line 692:
mako\runtime.pyo, line 660:
mako\template.pyo, line 296:
headphones\webserve.pyo, line 27:

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - rembo10 - 2012-04-17

SamHill: you can't update the windows build through the headphones interface (yet). I think you need to grab the new exe from HenryFord - I'll disable that update link for the windows build in the UI because it can be a bit confusing :-)

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - rflores2323 - 2012-04-17

(2012-04-17, 16:59)rembo10 Wrote: SamHill: you can't update the windows build through the headphones interface (yet). I think you need to grab the new exe from HenryFord - I'll disable that update link for the windows build in the UI because it can be a bit confusing :-)

yes this does make it confusing. Anyway we can get it to update via windows?

Also why is the headphones server acting so slow? Taking forever to get album information today.

I am also trying to add a new album to download and get the following message

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 645, in respond
File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 188, in __call__
File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 29, in __call__
File "headphones\webserve.pyo", line 167, in queueAlbum
File "headphones\searcher.pyo", line 93, in searchforalbum
File "headphones\searcher.pyo", line 168, in searchNZB
File "socket.pyo", line 351, in read
File "httplib.pyo", line 541, in read
File "httplib.pyo", line 586, in _read_chunked
IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(409 bytes read

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - SamHill - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-17, 16:59)rembo10 Wrote: SamHill: you can't update the windows build through the headphones interface (yet). I think you need to grab the new exe from HenryFord - I'll disable that update link for the windows build in the UI because it can be a bit confusing :-)

That was it, thanks.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - HenryFord - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-17, 19:28)rflores2323 Wrote: yes this does make it confusing. Anyway we can get it to update via windows?
Not without downloading the new package from my site at the moment...

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - rflores2323 - 2012-04-18

anyone else having very slow updates when adding an artist using the headphones server?? Im using is on a window 7 build

also is there a way to exclude flac audio files from downloading?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - mrkniceguy - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 21:34)rflores2323 Wrote: anyone else having very slow updates when adding an artist using the headphones server?? Im using is on a window 7 build

also is there a way to exclude flac audio files from downloading?

I just got the server all set up yesterday, including donating. So far it's been scanning for 16hours and only completed 10% of my artist list building. Not sure if that's normal, but it's taking a loooooooong time. I have a little over 2100 artists in my library for reference.

Edit: using the Windows build btw. I'd like to use the python version but not sure what's involved with that. Using Win 7 64bit.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - rflores2323 - 2012-04-18

yes I am adding some artists, only about 10 and its taken several hours for it to download those artists (beatles, doors, pink floyd, santana, creedence clearwater revival,.... just to name a few).

Sad

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - mrkniceguy - 2012-04-18

(2012-04-18, 23:38)rflores2323 Wrote: yes I am adding some artists, only about 10 and its taken several hours for it to download those artists (beatles, doors, pink floyd, santana, creedence clearwater revival,.... just to name a few).

Sad

Seems kinda slow to me too. Can someone confirm or deny this as the usual? What might we be doing wrong if it's supposed to be faster?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - steve1977 - 2012-04-19

I am facing the same issues as you guys, but actually always had. I also have a few hundreds artists and my issue is not speed, but that I cannot scan hundreds at once. It starts well, but then just stops after 5-10 artists. It feels that you are experiencing the same?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - rembo10 - 2012-04-19

Hm... that's weird. I just doubled the ram a couple days ago and added another core to the server - and it's nowhere near capacity. Can one of you guys email me at headphones app at gmail so i can try to debug what's going on??

Thanks.

v2 is still in the works :-)

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - rflores2323 - 2012-04-19

u have mail

hey guys.. I chatted and trouble shooted abit with rembo and he is looking into why the server is soo slow. He hopes to have something fixed by tomorrow.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists NZB auto download program - steve1977 - 2012-04-20

Besides being slow, does anyone else experience issues with adding many artists at once. Things work well when adding 5-10 artists. If I add 100 artists at once, it works well for the first 10 or so, but then stops (without any error message). Thoughts?