Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - z-vap - 2013-03-01

rembo10 has been absent for the past 2 months. Hopefully he's taking a well deserved break

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - talonegress - 2013-03-02

Hopefully he's just taking a break. Can't even get to the headphones forum and the program is not finding any artists when I try to add them using the VIP server. It is working finding albums to artists already in my library though.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Fluxi - 2013-03-02

I've created a Musicbrainz mirror. You can use it at www.narf.nl port 5000

It is still updating so it isn't completely up to date yet, but it will be.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - deaerator - 2013-03-03

(2013-03-02, 11:43)Fluxi Wrote: I've created a Musicbrainz mirror. You can use it at www.narf.nl port 5000

I had no success trying your mirror.

I wish there was a fix to this problem.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - CBers - 2013-03-05

(2013-03-01, 23:44)z-vap Wrote: rembo10 has been absent for the past 2 months. Hopefully he's taking a well deserved break
Fingers crossed everything is OK with rembo10.

(2013-03-03, 16:17)deaerator Wrote:
(2013-03-02, 11:43)Fluxi Wrote: I've created a Musicbrainz mirror. You can use it at www.narf.nl port 5000

I've tried that as well and not getting any response.

I've gone back to using MUSICBRAINZ as it seems to return results.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - deaerator - 2013-03-07

Musicbrainz.org doesn't work for me

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Lunatixz - 2013-03-07

(2013-03-07, 00:11)deaerator Wrote: Musicbrainz.org doesn't work for me

Of you are using rembo's server it's down... and he hasn't been seen for a few months.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - AdeXB - 2013-03-07

musicbrainz rate limits headphones using the default mirror - sometimes it will work, sometimes it will be painfully slow, mostly it doesn't work.

Hopefully someone will have a public mirror up and running soon

Now, we also need a Python guru:

https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/issues/1037

Re: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - dr_frankenstein - 2013-03-07

Rembo is back and well. Big sigh of relief

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - CBers - 2013-03-07

(2013-03-07, 12:58)dr_frankenstein Wrote: Rembo is back and well. Big sigh of relief

And you know that how ??

Re: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - dr_frankenstein - 2013-03-07

https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/issues/1031

See his response earlier today

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - deaerator - 2013-03-08

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - JuggalotusHeat - 2013-03-08

go to the giithub post mentioned earlier and there is a mirror in there ;O)

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - lpallard - 2013-03-28

Can anyone recommend an alternative to headphones? I have tried to use it since it came out but I am over it with the severity and number of bugs it still has. Recently, it started downloading DVD's instead of albums.
I opened something like 4 or 5 bug reports in a single day.

I dont have coding skills (advanced at least) so it is hard for me to point the devs to the exact cause..

Quite frankly, my music collection is now barely manageable and a mess since I started using Headphones.

If anyone is aware of a replacement project, please share.

Thanks!

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Lunatixz - 2013-03-28

(2013-03-28, 01:05)lpallard Wrote: Can anyone recommend an alternative to headphones? I have tried to use it since it came out but I am over it with the severity and number of bugs it still has. Recently, it started downloading DVD's instead of albums.
I opened something like 4 or 5 bug reports in a single day.

I dont have coding skills (advanced at least) so it is hard for me to point the devs to the exact cause..

Quite frankly, my music collection is now barely manageable and a mess since I started using Headphones.

If anyone is aware of a replacement project, please share.

Thanks!