Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - mahockey - 2013-10-25

(2013-10-24, 18:10)HenryFord Wrote: a) use Python 2.7

b) if that doesn't change anything, open a normal command window, navigate to the folder where the headphones.py is located and rund the script from there. You then should get the error output which would help us in aiding you.

Thanks you!

Python 2.7 Good !

Python 3.3 Bad !

Smile

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - akya - 2013-10-27

Just stumbled onto this and crapped my pants in too much happiness.. Thanks and I will be exploring this wonderful app more all day today ! Smile

Re: RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - jamesd86 - 2013-10-27

(2013-10-27, 07:11)akya Wrote: Just stumbled onto this and crapped my pants in too much happiness.. Thanks and I will be exploring this wonderful app more all day today ! Smile

Welcome to the rabbit hole. It's a finnicky bitch.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - akya - 2013-10-28

(2013-10-27, 20:08)jamesd86 Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 07:11)akya Wrote: Just stumbled onto this and crapped my pants in too much happiness.. Thanks and I will be exploring this wonderful app more all day today ! Smile

Welcome to the rabbit hole. It's a finnicky bitch.

Yeah.. It took me a day but I have my collection of abt 140 artists and 5000 songs in Headphones.... Big Grin Cool

Re: RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - jamesd86 - 2013-10-28

Double post.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - akya - 2013-10-29

I feel there should be folder rescanning option under each artist.. The whole process is very time consuming right now.. Also sometimes, tracks from one album are identified wrongly and added into another album.. showing both albums as incomplete. How to correct this? Also all my albums have been correctly tagged using MP. So there is no problem of wrong metadata..

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Darkcloud - 2013-11-03

Is there a way to stop ffmpeg.exe to open a focus stealing command line everytime a file is reencoded under windows?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - guy_smiley:) - 2013-11-05

Is anyone else getting "There was an error" when they try to change any of the settings? Fresh install, just wondering if it's because it's living in C:\Program Files (x86)\...?

Nevermind, seems I needed to set http_proxy = 1 in the config.ini

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - AdeXB - 2013-11-16

(2013-11-03, 06:19)Darkcloud Wrote: Is there a way to stop ffmpeg.exe to open a focus stealing command line everytime a file is reencoded under windows?

What version of headphones are you running? do you run from source or is it a build?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Darkcloud - 2013-11-21

(2013-11-16, 06:36)AdeXB Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 06:19)Darkcloud Wrote: Is there a way to stop ffmpeg.exe to open a focus stealing command line everytime a file is reencoded under windows?

What version of headphones are you running? do you run from source or is it a build?

Version: 8ffd4518324787e0d1110fe393212fc754a306d8 from source

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - live4soccer7 - 2013-11-29

What indexers are you guys using? I am having a heck of a time with even his indexer that you pay for. I can get some things, but 95% of the albums can't be "snatched"

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - jakks - 2013-11-29

usenet crawler

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - live4soccer7 - 2013-11-29

(2013-11-29, 22:19)jakks Wrote: usenet crawler

Thanks. It was able to pick one more album out of about 3 dozen I have in the wanted list at the moment. Are you finding this to be common? Do you use torrentz as a source (search provider) for headphones too?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - jakks - 2013-11-30

yeah its pretty poor, haven't really found anymore providers at the moment. Recently setup the torrent function and I'm using a pirate bay proxy that grabbed a few more albums for me but nothing amazing

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - live4soccer7 - 2013-12-03

That is a bummer