Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Bilbo - 2013-12-07

(2013-12-03, 04:26)live4soccer7 Wrote: That is a bummer

Have you tried beta.nzbs.org

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - live4soccer7 - 2013-12-07

Nothing comes up with that URL. Sad

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Enlightened - 2013-12-14

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but is there a way to have headphones only show studio albums.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - jakks - 2013-12-15

Settings > Advanced Settings > Miscellaneous

Untick

Automatically Include Extras When Adding an Artist

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - inflatablemouse - 2013-12-15

Nevermind, it just took a while. Sorry.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Keeper - 2014-01-04

Why doesn't headphones remember when I select an alternative release?

also the track totals are screwed up on the main page.

And WTF is going on here?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - live4soccer7 - 2014-01-08

Is anyone having issues with post processing? It was working great for me about a month ago when I was working on my library. Now I'm working on it more and it does not seem to be post processing at all and the error log doesn't show anything useful. I tried force post process and nothing happens. It recognizes how many folders are there to be processed and then moves on to the first one and queries MB, but then that's the end of the line. Dead in the water at that point. I'm using the headphones indexer.

Any ideas?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - moebes - 2014-01-13

has anyone ran into windows error 5? I get it when trying to convert from flac to mp3 using ffmpeg. I think it has something to do with user privileges. im signed on as administrator. I have been trying to fix this for a few months now without any luck

13-Jan-2014 05:13:46 - INFO :: Thread-12 : Encoding E:\Music\Phillip Phillips -
2012 - The World From The Side Of The Moon {Target Exclusive}\01 - Man On The Mo
on.flac...
Exception in thread Thread-12:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "C:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 763, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "C:\headphones\headphones\postprocessor.py", line 943, in forcePostProces
s
verify(snatched['AlbumID'], folder, snatched['Kind'])
File "C:\headphones\headphones\postprocessor.py", line 283, in verify
doPostProcessing(albumid, albumpath, release, tracks, downloaded_track_list,
Kind)
File "C:\headphones\headphones\postprocessor.py", line 355, in doPostProcessin
g
downloaded_track_list=music_encoder.encode(albumpath)
File "C:\headphones\headphones\music_encoder.py", line 134, in encode
if not command(encoder,music,musicTempFiles[i],albumPath):
File "C:\headphones\headphones\music_encoder.py", line 256, in command
p = subprocess.Popen(cmd, startupinfo=startupinfo, stdin=open(os.devnull, 'r
b'), stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.PIPE)
File "C:\Python27\lib\subprocess.py", line 709, in __init__
errread, errwrite)
File "C:\Python27\lib\subprocess.py", line 957, in _execute_child
startupinfo)
WindowsError: [Error 5] Access is denied

13-Jan-2014 05:18:23 - INFO :: Thread-13 : Starting post-processing for: Phillip
Phillips - The World From The Side Of The Moon
13-Jan-2014 05:18:24 - INFO :: Thread-13 : Encoding E:\Music\Phillip Phillips -
2012 - The World From The Side Of The Moon {Target Exclusive}\01 - Man On The Mo
on.flac...
13-Jan-2014 05:23:23 - INFO :: Thread-14 : Starting post-processing for:
Phillip Phillips - The World From The Side Of The Moon
13-Jan-2014 05:23:24 - INFO :: Thread-14 : Encoding E:\Music\Phillip Phillips -
on.flac...

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - comfox1 - 2014-01-29

I am trying to setup headphones for the first time and my music collection is on a NAS which has a mapped drive N in windows.

When I put n:\ in the manage page I get the following error.

2014-01-28 19:47:52 WARNING Cannot find directory: n:\. Not scanning

Any thoughts?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - zag - 2014-01-29

It should work, I use it on my mapped drive

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - zag - 2014-01-29

And now some questions from me:

- How do I turn off the auto update feature?
- How do I stop headphones scanning my music directory once the initial scan is done?
- Is there any way to keep the _ underscores in folder names without post process renaming?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - SmokeHacker - 2014-02-06

I've been running Headphones ( on Windows using the latest git ) for a long time now with few problems, but recently I noticed that all of my album statuses had been reset. All artists still exist in the database and I can refresh their information from MusicBrainz, but Headphones no longer recognizes any albums in my library as "Downloaded" and the only albums marked as "Wanted" are the Upcoming Albums it automatically marks as "Wanted".

This is annoying, but apparently only a symptom of my actual problem. The real problem I've run in to is that Headphones refuses to recognize any media in my library. The correct path to my music library is set under the Manage tab, and every .mp3 in that path has been correctly tagged using MusicBrainz Picard, but when Headphones scans my library it finds nothing. The log shows it iterating through every sub-folder ( as I use an /artist/album [year]/ folder structure ), but it refuses to add anything to the library. Also, the log also shows no errors of any kind.

As a test, in case something became corrupted or whatever, I did a completely clean install of Headphones, reconfigured all my settings, and did another library scan. Once again it iterated through every folder, but nothing was being added to my library.

Anybody else run in to this issue or, better yet, have a solution?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Tilty1corndog - 2014-02-14

How do I get do download music?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - jakks - 2014-02-15

(2014-02-06, 09:24)SmokeHacker Wrote: I've been running Headphones ( on Windows using the latest git ) for a long time now with few problems, but recently I noticed that all of my album statuses had been reset. All artists still exist in the database and I can refresh their information from MusicBrainz, but Headphones no longer recognizes any albums in my library as "Downloaded" and the only albums marked as "Wanted" are the Upcoming Albums it automatically marks as "Wanted".

This is annoying, but apparently only a symptom of my actual problem. The real problem I've run in to is that Headphones refuses to recognize any media in my library. The correct path to my music library is set under the Manage tab, and every .mp3 in that path has been correctly tagged using MusicBrainz Picard, but when Headphones scans my library it finds nothing. The log shows it iterating through every sub-folder ( as I use an /artist/album [year]/ folder structure ), but it refuses to add anything to the library. Also, the log also shows no errors of any kind.

As a test, in case something became corrupted or whatever, I did a completely clean install of Headphones, reconfigured all my settings, and did another library scan. Once again it iterated through every folder, but nothing was being added to my library.

Anybody else run in to this issue or, better yet, have a solution?

Had a similar issue myself, I had a notification about a new version update so I auto updated and for whatever reason headphones screwed up and snatched over 300 albums I already have in my library for download. It gotten to the point where headphones is so slow and then problems like this arise I'm tempted to give up on it

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - jakks - 2014-02-17

Well after running headphones for nearly 3 years now, its been deleted off my server due to it randomly snatching another 30 albums that had already been scanned into my library, lets see how lovely tunes fairs