Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo) (/showthread.php?tid=103818)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.2.2 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - nessus - 2012-05-17

UPDATE : Xperience More v1.3.0
See Change Log for details

The update will be in the official repo in a couple of days. GitHub version is updated now.

Cheers
Nessus

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.0 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - nessus - 2012-05-17

UPDATE: Xperience More v1.3.1

• Fixed some typo font sizes (42px instead of 24px) in system info screen.
• Added missing VideoInfo fanart in InfoPanel view for tvshows and seasons.

The update will be in the official repo in a couple of days. GitHub is updated now.

Cheers
Nessus

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.1 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - fodster - 2012-05-23

Is there any way the fanart tri panel being added to tv shows?

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.1 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - nessus - 2012-05-24

Sure, but it requires some coding. If you want it i can add it to the next update.

Is there anyone else that wants this ?

Cheers
Nessus

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.1 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - echo - 2012-05-24

Hello... just to report a couple of bugs:

1) When you start playing a movie, and pause within the first minute or so, the "gold progress bar" is displayed half full. After the first minute-thirty-seconds, the progress bar displays what it's supposed to....

2) In the full wall view for movies & tvshows, if you select the context menu for an item on the outskirts (ie located in row(0), row(2), column(0) or column(7)), the poster jumps off screen slightly ..... it would be cleaner if the poster just stayed in place (like it happens with the middle items).

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.1 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - fodster - 2012-05-24

That would be great the view is fantastic for movies so would
Look great on tv shows thanks in advance

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.1 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - mrdos - 2012-05-25

I love the skin but I am having a problem with Trailers

I am running Xperience More v1.3.1 and I want to use the "Info Panel" display for Trailers.
The problem is that the movie info is not displaying for most of the videos.
The center section is blank.
If I hit the info button to go to the screen where you can Get thumbs, fanart and artwork I can see all of the info.
I believe it was working correctly at first but I changed my setting from "streaming" to "download and save".
I think that's when I lost the info.
Now it doesn't matter which setting I try I can't get the info back for most of the videos.

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.1 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - nessus - 2012-05-25

@mrdos
I've reproduce the problem. I will check if is skins problem or a bug on the addon.

@fodster
Fanart Tri Panel and Tri Panel views in TV Shows will be added in the next update.

@echo
1. I think that is XBMC issue but will have to check again. Is that happening only with my skin ?
2. I am aware of that ugly flip when selected item loose focus. It's a fault of the animation that i use. if you pay attention most of the wall views they leave spaces up-down-left-right to avoid this when focus is lost. I want it for edge to edge and corner to corner that's why is the bug.
Anyway... i am glad that someone noticed Wink and for that i will find a way and change the animation to work like is supposed to work flawlessly.

Cheers
Nessus

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.1 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - fodster - 2012-05-25

Fanart Tri Panel and Tri Panel views in TV Shows will be added in the next update.

Great thanks perfect skin great work !!!!

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.1 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - echo - 2012-05-25

(2012-05-25, 12:31)nessus Wrote: 1. I think that is XBMC issue but will have to check again. Is that happening only with my skin ?
Just now I tested with four different skins....this only happens with yours. And I've never seen it happen before in the last three years of using XBMC. Here is a screenshot in case you need it.. http://postimage.org/image/nsuuyweev/

(2012-05-25, 12:31)nessus Wrote: 2. I am aware of that ugly flip when selected item loose focus. It's a fault of the animation that i use. if you pay attention most of the wall views they leave spaces up-down-left-right to avoid this when focus is lost. I want it for edge to edge and corner to corner that's why is the bug.
Anyway... i am glad that someone noticed Wink and for that i will find a way and change the animation to work like is supposed to work flawlessly.
Thank you ..... and sorry for the nit-picking, I always notice the details Smile

Keep up the good work, I really like the skin..

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.1 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - mrdos - 2012-05-27

(2012-05-25, 12:31)nessus Wrote: @mrdos
I've reproduce the problem. I will check if is skins problem or a bug on the addon.

Thanks

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.1 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - nessus - 2012-05-28

UPDATE: Xperience More v1.3.2

• Fixed bug of missing info in several views after trailers settings changed.
• Fixed progress bar bug in VideoOSD.
• Fixed visible conditions for movies collections in several views.
• Added Tri-Panel view in TVShows.
• Added Fanart-Tri-Panel view in TVShows and Episodes.
• Recoded/replaced all the animations and the visible condtions in FullWall view to avoid the context menu ugly flip.

GitHub is updated.

This update will not pushed in the official repo yet.

Cheers
Nessus

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.2 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - echo - 2012-06-05

I was waiting for the official release for a while....went with GitHub now Big Grin

Thanks for the fixes, looks great!
Looking forward to your future additions.

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.2 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - fodster - 2012-06-06

• Added Fanart-Tri-Panel view in TVShows and Episodes.

Thanks for that
One thing when in view could the left window show season poster art ?
Just looks a little strange with nothing there.
Again big thanks !!

RE: Release: Xperience More v1.3.2 [Now available through official XBMC addon repo] - nessus - 2012-06-07

It will show TV Show poster if you have a poster.jpg file in the root folder of the show.

Cheers
Nessus