XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for XBMC (/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) (/showthread.php?tid=104567)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231
RE: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - fatal. - 2012-03-24 04:25
Just bought this app, wonderful app, have a few suggestions I have and maybe a few issues I have seen:
1. The play button on the header always stays as the play icon even if the item is paused. The remote shows the pause/play icon.
2. If an item (album) does not have a poster or fanart, the spinning "loading" icon never disappears
3. Clicking on the fanart area for items w/o fanart just loads a black screen.
4. Option to always stay in icon mode for the left selection panel (ie, even when you click on Dashboard).
5. Option to replace the dashboard home screen with remote control controls and or option to show more details (poster/info/etc) for the currently playing item etc.
6. Remember last scroll position even if you go to another category (ie go to Movies back to Albums, albums is back up top)
7. The header which shows the now playing text bobbing back and forth is too distracting and, depending on the size of the text, bobs back and forth way to fast.
8. Option for albums to not show fanart...as most of my albums don't have fanart the cd cover is shown twice, maybe that space can be used to display track information a little better as it seems the font is really small for that, as are the buttons. Or maybe if no fanart exits and you show the poster in the fanart area, don't show the poster again next to the album list, maybe use that area to show the play/queue buttons when a track is selected.
9. I click on "Flush Image Cache" to see what it did, and now for some reason I am not getting any images displayed for anything anymore. Deleting and then reinstalling the app fixed it (both status icons were green at the time this happened).
10. The Video Playlist never seems to clear...even if nothing is playing and hitting clear it always shows the last played item.
11. Increase font size for song tracks in albums, it's way to small.
12. Once you enter a collection, I don't see a way to go back to the movies view.
13. Show skip forward/back buttons on the main header along with the play and ff/rw you already have
14. The remote or the header do not show poster image for currently playing track even if the poster exists.
15. Maybe improve the quality of the cached thumbnail images for posters for movies etc...as some of them look blurry when shown as fanart in the detail view when the item does not have any fanart. It looks like the size it is cached at is the size shown on the dashboard (as it looks crisp there)..but when going to movie or album view the posters look blurry.
16. Option to view Smart Playlist, as I separate my collection (Kids/English/Hindi etc). Maybe an option to also allow adding individual smart playlist to the main menu.
Using iPad 2 with the latest nightly of openElec.
Thanks for listening.
RE: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - Tomk211 - 2012-03-24 08:49
I'm using constellation long Time but there is one option every time miss:
Is there any way to add a complete folder to the playlist? Or is there any way to select a stored playlist?
Another question is how to select a complete folder of pictures to start a diashow?
Thanks in advance
RE: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - didme - 2012-03-24 10:12
Got pro, ipnone 4S
keyboard for searches dont work (in addons on the screen)
atv2 4.3 JB + eden rc2
login: xbmc, no pass
on previous version was worked
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - stanleyBE - 2012-03-24 21:48
Bought full pro version yesterday. Great on iPad3, but virtually useless on iPhone 3GS because of the syncing. Mostly more than 5 minutes before app is ready (pretty large db).
Would be great to just have a local db and the option to sync only on demand...
RE: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - Mareck - 2012-03-24 23:02
Just installed the newest xbmc on my windows 7 and constellation on iPad 3.
On the iPad scrolling through the movies and tv shows is a bit choppy. Switching between menu items is also choppy. It seems to become more fluent if I switch between menu items a number of times.
Is it supposed to be a bit choppy, or am I doing something wrong here?
RE: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - tdhz77 - 2012-03-25 07:31
(2012-03-23 08:46)Burbulence Wrote: Are your mac router iPad 3 and atv all on the same gateway/DNS?
I'm sharing my connection from my wireless using Mac osx Internet sharing option.
Same subnet, and can access the ip from the Mac, just not iPad.
I tried changing ip, but it failed. MiGht go buy a router instead.
RE: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - DaPhatty - 2012-03-25 09:32
(2012-03-21 13:05)FSS_Dawid Wrote: Nice to know someone uses this It's Called Lock Screen integration you can enable it via app settings (iDevice-->settings-->Lock Screen integration)
I must be doing something wrong because I can't find this option. Closest option I've found is called Override Lockscreen. What am I missing? I am using the latest version of Constellation on an IPad 2 with iOS 5.01.
RE: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - markswift - 2012-03-25 20:39
Am I the only one with missing movies then? This seems odd as all other XBMC apps work fine and display all movies.
The strange thing is the movies appear in the dashboard and when the filter is set to anything but 'label'.
Hope this can be solved!
RE: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - Burbulence - 2012-03-25 22:47
(2012-03-25 09:32)DaPhatty Wrote: I must be doing something wrong because I can't find this option. Closest option I've found is called Override Lockscreen. What am I missing? I am using the latest version of Constellation on an IPad 2 with iOS 5.01.
I think lock screen integration was added by apple in ios 5.1, (camera) thatll be why you can't see the option.
Id like to point out the constellation forums again... linked in my sig... I want to help you guys and the info being discussed over there makes it easier to find than all crammed into 1 thread here!
(2012-03-25 20:39)markswift Wrote: Am I the only one with missing movies then? This seems odd as all other XBMC apps work fine and display all movies.
You a seem to be the only 1 with this problem I'm scratching my head trying to reproduce it, can you provide a break down of your system, usefull screenshots how you have your movies organised, basically how you go from new movie file to seeing it in your library,
RE: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - dajoip - 2012-03-26 00:53
If I wanted to create the custom command to toggle XBMC between fullscreen and a reduced window (the '\' backslash button), how would I do this? I wasn't able to find a built-in function for this, and while the '\' button is in the "XBMC Special key" section in Constellation, setting it up as a custom button doesn't do anything (pressing that key on my physical keyboard definitely toggles the screen between fullscreen/reduced). I realize that there were/are some issues with programming standard key presses (even though this isn't a "standard key"), so I'm curious if this is part of that problem.
I also checked how the '\' key is programmed in the keyboard.xml file and it's definitely coded as the ToggleFullScreen command. Does the keyboard.xml affect only my physical keyboard, or also the on-screen iPad keyboard within Constellation?
Thanks in advance!