Kodi Community Forum
'Best' skin? - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: 'Best' skin? (/showthread.php?tid=104710)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: 'Best' skin? - butchabay - 2012-08-22

With all the options, home items in Nox you would scroll through even in a vertical menu Smile

RE: 'Best' skin? - BigNoid - 2012-08-23

(2012-08-21, 16:12)Myrddraal Wrote: I really wish someone would make an aeon nox version with a vertical home menu. I hate not having all options at glance on the home screen and have to scroll around :S

Try the icon layout, that way 7 items are visible at once.

RE: 'Best' skin? - thebearnecessit - 2012-08-27

xperience1080 is the most pretty if you are not bsessed with fanart. aeon nox / mq3 are the most pretty if you like fanart.

RE: 'Best' skin? - Julestop - 2012-10-17

(2012-08-21, 16:12)Myrddraal Wrote: Yeah, refocus BIG is really good. Fast and pretty.
I really wish someone would make an aeon nox version with a vertical home menu. I hate not having all options at glance on the home screen and have to scroll around :S

agreed

RE: 'Best' skin? - kyotocafe - 2012-10-19

(2012-10-17, 21:08)Julestop Wrote:
(2012-08-21, 16:12)Myrddraal Wrote: Yeah, refocus BIG is really good. Fast and pretty.
I really wish someone would make an aeon nox version with a vertical home menu. I hate not having all options at glance on the home screen and have to scroll around :S

agreed

I couldn't agree more too with both statements.

RE: 'Best' skin? - taoizt - 2012-10-21

Refocus big is the best! Excellent if you dont like tiny buttons and small text. Clean AND goodlooking

RE: 'Best' skin? - mattchapman - 2012-10-21

(2012-10-21, 00:20)taoizt Wrote: Refocus big is the best! Excellent if you dont like tiny buttons and small text. Clean AND goodlooking

I call it the skin for senior citizens. Smile
Basic but easy to read.

RE: 'Best' skin? - bwall244 - 2012-10-24

I need some help deciding what skin to stick with. I have been using Neon for awhile due to the fact that I watch a lot of TV shows, and the LOGO view with the sliding logos on the bottom and fanart in the background is by far my favorite. I've looked a few other skins but not seen anything similar when it comes to this tv show view? Anyone know of other options?

RE: 'Best' skin? - protocol77 - 2012-10-24

(2012-10-24, 16:28)bwall244 Wrote: I need some help deciding what skin to stick with. I have been using Neon for awhile due to the fact that I watch a lot of TV shows, and the LOGO view with the sliding logos on the bottom and fanart in the background is by far my favorite. I've looked a few other skins but not seen anything similar when it comes to this tv show view? Anyone know of other options?

there is a few different options i am always switching testing out features on other skins and i also get bored easily plus there is always one feature on one skin that i want on another and vice versa

some i have used are

Aeon Nox
Aeon MQ4
Metropolis
Confluence Mods (Mad-Max and Mudislander ones)
ReFocus
Transparency
Quartz

RE: 'Best' skin? - Vaikin - 2012-10-25

Like these? Aeon Nox. Loaded with artwork...I love it.
(2012-10-24, 16:28)bwall244 Wrote: I need some help deciding what skin to stick with. I have been using Neon for awhile due to the fact that I watch a lot of TV shows, and the LOGO view with the sliding logos on the bottom and fanart in the background is by far my favorite. I've looked a few other skins but not seen anything similar when it comes to this tv show view? Anyone know of other options?

RE: 'Best' skin? - fmronan - 2012-10-26

(2012-08-23, 16:45)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-08-21, 16:12)Myrddraal Wrote: I really wish someone would make an aeon nox version with a vertical home menu. I hate not having all options at glance on the home screen and have to scroll around :S

Try the icon layout, that way 7 items are visible at once.
and with Features in home?

RE: 'Best' skin? - JaXXXke - 2012-11-30

Have to say Alaska Revisited. Downloading it right now. My laptop's old hard drive failed and lost all my data, I even have to redownload my music/movie library -.-'. Well, at least I don't have anything I have watched before.