[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support) - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: XeeBo (/forumdisplay.php?fid=140)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support) (/showthread.php?tid=105258)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support) - Hitcher - 2011-07-10 22:26
Available from the official repo and my own for the most up-to-date version.
Mouse/touch screen volume control -
- bandelguy - 2011-07-25 05:44
I have been eagerly waiting for the pre-eden version. Thanks for release. Btw, when it would show in the pre-eden repo?
- Hitcher - 2011-07-25 10:36
Normally a couple of days.
- lunerceli - 2011-07-26 05:34
How would one be able to get the new version if they wanted to get it now Hitcher??
- Hitcher - 2011-07-26 07:41
From my Google Code source.
- bandelguy - 2011-07-26 07:49
I have downloaded Xeebo through Tortoise SVN.
Can I update the skin in future through SVN, just like I do for other skins (Transparency or Backrow) ?
Remarks after using the skin
WOW! The skin is amazingly smooth.
Any plans for including:
1. Studio Flags (may be, when there is an official studio logos pack / are used like a script).
2. Including 2 or more upcoming tracks in the music "Now playing".
3. TV shows Logo support.
- Hitcher - 2011-07-26 15:01
bandelguy Wrote:I have downloaded Xeebo through Tortoise SVN.
Sure, that's where XBMC will compile the official releases from anyway.
bandelguy Wrote:Remarks after using the skin
Thanks, I'm always changing things to try and improve the efficiency.
bandelguy Wrote:Any plans for including:
2. There's only room for one line and it would look odd if it said 'Next' when it was actually the one after the next track and then the one after that.
3. I don't really see them fitting in with the layout style used in XeeBo.
- bandelguy - 2011-07-26 16:30
Hitcher Wrote:1. Possibly.
No. 2 and 3 are not so important for me. Yes, going by the OSD design for XEEBO, I agree with you.
I used Boxee for sometime, on a trial basis, and after using Xeebo, I find Xeebo less complicated in navigation than Boxee.
- gobbledigook - 2011-07-27 17:07
bandelguy Wrote:2. Including 2 or more upcoming tracks in the music "Now playing".
pity this can't be done.... i've been having dreams about an interactive type playlist where you can switch between library mode and now playing and edit the tracks you have queued up easily... my idea involves a split screen type display but i'm no coder
- lunerceli - 2011-07-29 07:39
What is the svn address for Xeebo??
nevermind, i am just waking up and being retarded this morning...LOL