Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- albwhitehead - 2011-07-27

Working well on my Desire HD over 3G, using an ssh tunnel.

Keep up the good work. Smile

- bean_ian - 2011-07-27

aoaaron Wrote:any chance of an iphone port?

Not a hopeLaugh! Although there is an app for CouchPotato called iCouchPotato that is under development. Might be work checking out

- aoaaron - 2011-07-27

:'(

- jaychamp - 2011-07-27

I know I'm probably missing something really simple here but I can't get the Grab API to work for SAB over WIFI, doesn't seem to be communicating at all. If I hit Grab API it will just hang, if I disable my Windows Firewall it won't hang but doesn't fetch anything. Are there any ports I have to specifically open up in Windows/Router? Edit: I just tried manually entering the key but it still won't connect

Windows 7 64
HTC Incredible 2.3.3
Cyan 7.0.2.1

- darkscout - 2011-07-27

Is there anyway you could build in mdns? Or are there mdns libs for Android? Everything in my house is referenced by ZeroConf. When I move my internal network to IPv6 it's going to make life 100x easier.

- bean_ian - 2011-07-27

New couchpotato UI i've been working on

- woutf - 2011-07-27

Wow, looking slick! Are you sticking with the drawer for Sab btw? It feels kinda Android 1.6'ish.

- bean_ian - 2011-07-27

woutf Wrote:Wow, looking slick! Are you sticking with the drawer for Sab btw? It feels kinda Android 1.6'ish.

not sure, havent really thought about it to be honest. Could just add it as another application on the main page.
However,i like the idea of just quickly checking what your queue is doing, the drawer layout will become more useful when i implement automatic refreshing of sab.

I'm open to ideas...

- IOERROR - 2011-07-28

Using this on my Viewsonic G-Tablet running Android 3.1(Honeycomb) and it works great.

One issue is when you confirm adding a new show the only option is YES. I should be able to say no. But other than that, great work.

- kontax - 2011-07-28

bean_ian Wrote:Are you on the latest version of CouchPotato? Also are you running Windows/OSX/Linux build?

Yep, latest version of CouchPotato, I'm getting it from the git repository running on Linux. Any logs I can send you?

- bean_ian - 2011-07-28

kontax Wrote:Yep, latest version of CouchPotato, I'm getting it from the git repository running on Linux. Any logs I can send you?
No, error logs are sent automatically by the application. Does the app actually throw an error or show a popup message saying an error log has been sent?

- kontax - 2011-07-28

bean_ian Wrote:No, error logs are sent automatically by the application. Does the app actually throw an error or show a popup message saying an error log has been sent?

It did with version 0.3, but I don't remember seeing it with 3.1. Popped up as soon as I opened the application. I'll check it again when I get back home and let you know.

- kruykaze - 2011-07-28

Thanks for the app . It connects fine w/ sickbeard and couchpotato but not to sabnzbd using SSL.

- Megumii - 2011-07-28

So is there any way to configure my settings manually in something like an .ini file?

- bean_ian - 2011-07-28

Megumii Wrote:So is there any way to configure my settings manually in something like an .ini file?

No there is no way to do this. No