Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- bean_ian - 2011-08-01

Paraffin Wrote:I have one issue with the search in CouchPotato in that it doesn't find any results but SickBeard does. Any idea's?

can someone with this issue PM me their CP details so i can point my dev version at it to see what is happening?
I should be able to tell fairly quickly whats happening. I cant reproduce this issue on any of my instances. I'm looking to sort this issue out in the next release.

Quote:Who is getting the beta testers app? I would like to get it and provide feedback aswell. Thanks
I'm going to have a fairly small private beta(<10) due to the amount of changes in this version. Large parts of the application have been rewritten to accomodate the new UI and caching.
I'll add you to the list rflores2323 along with Megumii. Anyone else interested in beta testing 0.4 just let me know in this thread.

Quote:Also if you need a hand with the design for the app i'll gladly help. I have some previous experience in designing webinterfaces and usability in general.
Thanks sugs, would defiantly be interested in some help on the UI side of things. Any ideas/suggestions/proof of concepts you have let me knowWink

Quote:made more progress on the api stuff today, here is some sample output:
This looks excellent zoggy, the level of detail the API provides is exceptional, would love to get this integrated into my app asap.

- Dilligaf - 2011-08-01

bean_ian Wrote:Anyone else interested in beta testing 0.4 just let me know in this thread.

I would love to be included. Thanks.

Mike

- iDude - 2011-08-01

I'd be more than happy to test that shiny new UI Nod

- Adeiko - 2011-08-01

bean_ian Wrote:can someone with this issue PM me their CP details so i can point my dev version at it to see what is happening?
I should be able to tell fairly quickly whats happening. I cant reproduce this issue on any of my instances. I'm looking to sort this issue out in the next release.

I'm going to have a fairly small private beta(<10) due to the amount of changes in this version. Large parts of the application have been rewritten to accomodate the new UI and caching.
I'll add you to the list rflores2323 along with Megumii. Anyone else interested in beta testing 0.4 just let me know in this thread.

Thanks sugs, would defiantly be interested in some help on the UI side of things. Any ideas/suggestions/proof of concepts you have let me knowWink

This looks excellent zoggy, the level of detail the API provides is exceptional, would love to get this integrated into my app asap.

I'm more than happy o test it! add me to the beta test list Smile

- IOERROR - 2011-08-01

bean_ian Wrote:can someone with this issue PM me their CP details so i can point my dev version at it to see what is happening?

I "was" having the same issue with CP not displaying results but oddly enough it just started working. I wasn't getting an error it just didn't show any results.

I'd be willing to beta 0.4 on my Nexus One and Viewsonic G-Tab which are both running 0.3.1 right now.

- Dina - 2011-08-01

I'd also love to betatest 0.4, bean ian.

- sugs - 2011-08-01

Count me in for that beta testing. Would love to see how its going!
The screenshots you've shown us look very promissing. I'll try todo some mockups tomorrow to see what i come up with

- rflores2323 - 2011-08-01

Just bought a new asus eee pad transformer tablet. installed on it and it looks great. This app is A+++++++

- bnevets27 - 2011-08-02

bean_ian Wrote:I'm going to have a fairly small private beta(<10) due to the amount of changes in this version. Anyone else interested in beta testing 0.4 just let me know in this thread.

Would like to continue to beta test.

- hermy65 - 2011-08-02

i would be willing to help test it out

- cman675 - 2011-08-02

i would love to beta test too! great app.

- Faba - 2011-08-02

I would test it too if i can open the settings in this Version Wink

- bean_ian - 2011-08-02

cheers guys that's plenty now. I'll pm you details of the new version in the coming days

- bean_ian - 2011-08-02

sugs Wrote:The screenshots you've shown us look very promissing. I'll try todo some mockups tomorrow to see what i come up with
Thanks sugs, I'm particularly looking for a nice way to display the coming episodes and also the display the quality of the TV show, not sure how to integrate this into the current banner view.

- sugs - 2011-08-02

i have an idea on how in incorpurate all that. But i think you need to drop the banner and maybe go for an smaller image. U up for that?

I'll make the mockups tonight if i find the time Smile