Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- ahoslc - 2011-08-17

So I can use this program while on Lan and wifi but when I go outside my network it does not work. I have the SB +SAB+CP ports all port forwarded on the router to the internal IP and I enter the external IP into Media dog but nothig any ideas?

- Paraffin - 2011-08-17

Definitely either you don't have the right external IP, best to use dyndns to make sure you always get the right address.

Or it's that the port forwarding rules have not taken, maybe restart the router.

When you are external do you use another wireless connection or 3G? My work wifi blocks the ports required so I cannot access it from work.

- Krazypoloc - 2011-08-25

bean_ian Wrote:Thumbnail caching is enabled! it will cache your sickbeard banners and couchpotato posters on your SD card in a folder called MediaDog

Awesome! Thanks man! This works very very well on all the devices I have tried it on. Eris (CM), Droid2 (CM7), Nook Color (CM7), Thunderbolt (CM7). Please let us know when you start taking donations.

- bean_ian - 2011-08-25

Krazypoloc Wrote:Awesome! Thanks man! This works very very well on all the devices I have tried it on. Eris (CM), Droid2 (CM7), Nook Color (CM7), Thunderbolt (CM7). Please let us know when you start taking donations.
thanks for the positive feedback! I'll probably put it up on the market as a paid app and people can donate that way. Obviously i'll keep it free for users of these forums Wink

- rflores2323 - 2011-08-25

bean_ian Wrote:thanks for the positive feedback! I'll probably put it up on the market as a paid app and people can donate that way. Obviously i'll keep it free for users of these forums Wink

Big Grin awesome!

- Zure - 2011-08-26

Great app! Just what I was looking for!

Some feedback:

- Is it possible to add "manual search" to the Sick Beard section? Now you can only select wanted etc, but with "manual search" it will download the episode instead of putting it in the backbone.

- In the Couchpotato >> Downloaded section, you can only select the first downloaded movie. You then see the options, remove and Download again. But with the other downloaded movies I don't get these options.

Other then that it's great.

- bean_ian - 2011-08-26

Zure Wrote:Great app! Just what I was looking for!

Some feedback:

- Is it possible to add "manual search" to the Sick Beard section? Now you can only select wanted etc, but with "manual search" it will download the episode instead of putting it in the backbone.
If you select an episode/season that is already set to wanted and mark it as wanted again it will search again for it like you want.
Quote:- In the Couchpotato >> Downloaded section, you can only select the first downloaded movie. You then see the options, remove and Download again. But with the other downloaded movies I don't get these options.

Other then that it's great.
Thats strange.... I have 3 movies in my downlaoded section and all three of them have the Remove/Download Again option

- Adeiko - 2011-09-05

bean_ian do you need some help with some mockups or something?

Any news about the update?

- wsnipex - 2011-09-06

Am I stupid, or does this not work on Android 2.3.5(CM7)?

I can't open settings. The icon on top right does not do anything, neither does the menu button.

- Paraffin - 2011-09-06

It works on mine and I am CM7

- cman675 - 2011-09-12

still loving this app. Can't wait to see what changes are coming!

- bean_ian - 2011-09-12

Hi all, sorry for the lack of updates, just back from a 2 week break in sunny Florida!
Hope to get back working on MediaDog in the next week or so.
Bit depressing that version 0.4.2 still has less downloads that 0.3.1 after the amount of work went into it!Rolleyes

- Adeiko - 2011-09-12

You can ppublish it in the Android Market, maybe there it has more adoption i think :S

- sugs - 2011-09-12

bean_ian Wrote:Hi all, sorry for the lack of updates, just back from a 2 week break in sunny Florida!
Hope to get back working on MediaDog in the next week or so.
Bit depressing that version 0.4.2 still has less downloads that 0.3.1 after the amount of work went into it!Rolleyes

No worries !! Just think that 0.3.1 works great and that those people didn't see the need to update Wink The build quality was high from the beginning off Smile

Think possitive Big Grin You got a great idea and a great program in the works. The reward will come later when u publish

If you need an extra hand in the development it is no shame to ask. I can do a little android programming myself. But that was still in the beginning of android (1.5 era). So i need a little update on that Big Grin

Do you only use the standard environment or are there some extra addons/new programs you work with? Maybe i can code something seperate for you to integrate in your code later on. Pm me if ya need me Wink

- rflores2323 - 2011-09-13

Yeah this app isgreat from thestart. Keep it up. I think putting it in the market would help and also auto update would begreat.