Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- jagg3d - 2011-09-18

Any plans on open sourcing this app? I can't imagine it would hurt to open the doors and getting more people involved making this a truly epic app.

- spyvingen - 2011-09-18

How would headphone help in this app.

Maybe im stupid but i dont get it Sad

- Dilligaf - 2011-09-19

spyvingen Wrote:How would headphone help in this app.

Maybe im stupid but i dont get it Sad

Headphones is a program for music, Similar to Couch Potato and Sick Beard. Do a forum search.

Mike

- bean_ian - 2011-09-19

Reginald Wrote:Great changes, I am really loving your work, any chance you will be looking at adding the ability to adjust the throttle download speed? I think it might even work as a "sub-menu" by being on the SAB screen and hitting menu.

Thanks for all of your hard work!!

Yes I will add this into version 0.5 (the next version).

- spyvingen - 2011-09-19

Aha ty for clearing that up Smile

- Faba - 2011-09-19

Just a Quick update, tried 0.42 but settings wont open yet.
I'll just be patient and hope sometime it will work. Smile

- bean_ian - 2011-09-20

MediaDog is now live on the android market.
If you wish to donate to my efforts and receive automatic updates then purchase the app on the market

MediaDog on the android market
I will continue to provide free updates on this forum so you don't need to purchase to get any future updates

- spyvingen - 2011-09-20

No hesitation at all...
Bought it!!

Ty for a great app Wink

- daelic - 2011-09-21

GREAT APP! (Caps intentional)

Downloaded the public beta, works fantastic on my motorola xoom, running stock 3.2.

I'll be purchasing from the app store to show my support for the outstanding work you've done.

- bean_ian - 2011-09-21

cheers lads, i appreciate the support

- mason - 2011-09-21

Settings Tab won't open for me either... CM7 HTC Bravo 2.3.3

- skabyss - 2011-09-22

I noticed another android couchpotato app had the ability to "share" a movie from the IMDB app using the built-in android function. I think support for that feature would definitely convince me to pickup the market version!

- spyvingen - 2011-09-22

skabyss Wrote:I noticed another android couchpotato app had the ability to "share" a movie from the IMDB app using the built-in android function. I think support for that feature would definitely convince me to pickup the market version!

+1 for that function

- Faba - 2011-09-22

I've been reading through the posts saying the settings wont open.
What's interessiting is that at least 3 people (mason, my GF and myself) who have the problem use german language settings or at least non-english ones. I'm not sure want kind of language mason is using but I assume german according to his info. maybe other who experince the problem could post their language settings.

Maybe it helps Smile

- bean_ian - 2011-09-22

Faba Wrote:I've been reading through the posts saying the settings wont open.
What's interessiting is that at least 3 people (mason, my GF and myself) who have the problem use german language settings or at least non-english ones. I'm not sure want kind of language mason is using but I assume german according to his info. maybe other who experince the problem could post their language settings.

Maybe it helps Smile

Good spot, I wonder does changing your language to English make a difference? Have you tried this?