Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- Paraffin - 2011-10-06

Cheers pal, all looks good so far

- spyvingen - 2011-10-06

Is the new version on market yet i have 0.4.2 and no update in market Sad

- bean_ian - 2011-10-06

bean_ian Wrote:If no major issues crop up it will be pushed down to market users in a few days.
See above, you can grab the update from the front page or wait till it's stable and pushed down via the market

- spyvingen - 2011-10-06

Aha you release here and when ok you release to market?

- kruykaze - 2011-10-07

Great thanks, i'll try it out

EDIT: .50 fixes all the instabilities on the EVO 4G it was unusable before on my phone.

- rbrohman - 2011-10-07

Stability of build 0.5.0 is MUCH better on my Droid3. I have yet to get an "oops" message. Smile

But, i do notice one problem that is not in the version currently available from the market. I can only access SAB when i have my phone in portrait mode. It used to be that if i was landscape, there was a little tray graphic I could drag up to get into SAB, but thats now missing.

Also, minor thing, but how do i troubleshoot issues with show banner images. I have one show (Community) that doesnt display its banner though if I pull up SB on my PC it is there.

Thanks

- eMilk - 2011-10-07

I just bought MediaDog, but this is how it looks like on my HTC Hero:

I.e: No controls and access to SABnzbd interface. Sad

- bean_ian - 2011-10-07

eMilk Wrote:I just bought MediaDog, but this is how it looks like on my HTC Hero:

I.e: No controls and access to SABnzbd interface. Sad

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, i'm coding on a galaxy s2 so it looks fine on my screen. I will work on a fix to this issue. If you want a refund just drop me a PM with your order number and I can refund your purchase.

- beyondinferno - 2011-10-08

Alright, I have some issues/feature requests.
I have 2 separate urls for sab and sickbeard (*.zapto.org & *1.zapto.org). They are fowarded to my current ip (dynamic) and the port of the program (8082 and 8083) API key is disabled for sab and both have username/pw login.
I can't get sab to function with this app or sickbeard.
I'm willing to help any way I can because if this works well, I'm gonna jump up and down like a little girl who just got a pony for her birthday! Big Grin
Edit: verified everything is working using my current ip:port except sab. it comes up with an "oops"

- DPickles - 2011-10-08

beyondinferno Wrote:Alright, I have some issues/feature requests.
I have 2 separate urls for sab and sickbeard (*.zapto.org & *1.zapto.org). They are fowarded to my current ip (dynamic) and the port of the program (8082 and 8083) API key is disabled for sab and both have username/pw login.
I'm willing to help any way I can because if this works well, I'm gonna jump up and down like a little girl who just got a pony for her birthday! Big Grin
Edit: verified everything is working using my current ip:port except sab. it comes up with an "oops"

I currently have the same issue. It was working fine before the latest update. Now it times out when trying to access these. I can occassionally access sab, but sickbeard times out everytime now. Worked fine previously.

- bean_ian - 2011-10-10

beyondinferno Wrote:Alright, I have some issues/feature requests.

OK, I'll check the error logs in the morning and see what is happening. What device are you running it on?

- beyondinferno - 2011-10-10

bean_ian Wrote:OK, I'll check the error logs in the morning and see what is happening. What device are you running it on?

Sprint photon 4g
let me know if you want any more info

- JustMarioBros - 2011-10-10

How can I access SAB with my phone without using wifi? My SAB settings are Host: empty, Port: 8080. On MediaDog IP: 192.168.X.X Port: 8080 and correct API key.

This setup works just fine with wifi turned on in my phone. On 2g/3g service it fails to connect.

This is running on a Nexus One Android 2.3.4

- bean_ian - 2011-10-10

JustMarioBros Wrote:How can I access SAB with my phone without using wifi? My SAB settings are Host: empty, Port: 8080. On MediaDog IP: 192.168.X.X Port: 8080 and correct API key.

This setup works just fine with wifi turned on in my phone. On 2g/3g service it fails to connect.

This is running on a Nexus One Android 2.3.4

you need to enter the external ip address of your router and setup port forwarding on your router to forward all port 8080 traffic to your machine running sabnzbd to get it to work. 192.168.x.x is a private network address and will not work on machines outside that network.

- JustMarioBros - 2011-10-10

bean_ian Wrote:you need to enter the external ip address of your router and setup port forwarding on your router to forward all port 8080 traffic to your machine running sabnzbd to get it to work. 192.168.x.x is a private network address and will not work on machines outside that network.

Do I only enter the external ip on MediaDog or also on SAB?

Thanks for the quick reply.