Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- DejaVu - 2011-12-31

Is dragging in the Sab section fixed in the new beta?

- Beezer - 2012-01-01

steve1977 Wrote:Thanks for sharing the beta with me. I installed it, but unfortunately I still cannot get it to work with reverse-proxies. One thing that surprises me is that there is no field that allows me to enter the path (e.g., /sabnzbd for sabnzbd, etc.). Thanks!

I assume you upgraded. Remove your existing config entry & add a new one. Choose "Advanced" and then you can add your urls.

- steve1977 - 2012-01-01

Beezer Wrote:I assume you upgraded. Remove your existing config entry & add a new one. Choose "Advanced" and then you can add your urls.

Got it. Unfortunately, it still does not work for me. I can now add the proper URL, but for whatever it sill does not work (spinning wheel and does not pull up any movie info). Anyone has it working behind reverse-proxies?

- Beezer - 2012-01-01

steve1977 Wrote:Got it. Unfortunately, it still does not work for me. I can now add the proper URL, but for whatever it sill does not work (spinning wheel and does not pull up any movie info). Anyone has it working behind reverse-proxies?

Yep, it works for me. I'm using virtualhosts though, so I've got a different hostname for each service all pointing at the same physical server.

Does your setup work with a web browser?

- Beezer - 2012-01-01

I've noticed an issue. It's not serious - just an irritation. Sometimes, when you return to Mediadog by long pressing "home" button on your Android & accessing the "recent" screen, it doesn't reinitialize properly & you get the screen as shown below. The solution is to reload Mediadog from the App Drawer rather than from "recent" screen.

Another small but perhaps related issue. When it does return you successfully to where you were (after reloading from the "recent" screen), pressing the Android "back" button returns you to phone home screen rather than Mediadog home screen. You have to use the Mediadog home button instead.

Using 0.6.0 on a HTC Desire S with Android 2.3.5 & LauncherPro.

- klaphekje - 2012-01-05

Strange, i allways get the main page of Mediadog when i use "recent" screen. I have not noticed any problems yet. Reverse proxy works perfectly here, all services on the same server though. (Desire HD Android 2.3.3 (CM7.0.3))

- bean_ian - 2012-01-05

klaphekje Wrote:Strange, i allways get the main page of Mediadog when i use "recent" screen. I have not noticed any problems yet. Reverse proxy works perfectly here, all services on the same server though. (Desire HD Android 2.3.3 (CM7.0.3))

I also get the home screen when using recent. Good to hear it's working OK for you Big Grin

- Beezer - 2012-01-05

bean_ian Wrote:I also get the home screen when using recent. Good to hear it's working OK for you Big Grin

Me too most of the time. It's happened several times now but I can't easily recreate so I guess its not a big deal.

- touser - 2012-01-06

Testing 0.6.0 on my Galaxy Nexus running 4.0.3 everything is working great so far (ssl, non-default web-roots, and proxypass/rewrite forcing ssl). The only trouble i'm having is viewing the history for sabnzbd (tested with/without ssl, version 0.6.10 and 0.6.14) I do have a fairly large amount of item's in the history (over 1800), i'm not sure if that has any effect. If there is anything i can do to help see what is causing this please let me know, i'd love to help!

- bean_ian - 2012-01-06

touser Wrote:Testing 0.6.0 on my Galaxy Nexus running 4.0.3 everything is working great so far (ssl, non-default web-roots, and proxypass/rewrite forcing ssl). The only trouble i'm having is viewing the history for sabnzbd (tested with/without ssl, version 0.6.10 and 0.6.14) I do have a fairly large amount of item's in the history (over 1800), i'm not sure if that has any effect. If there is anything i can do to help see what is causing this please let me know, i'd love to help!

Yes clear your history!!!Laugh

I suspect due to the fact that you have such a large amount of items in your history that the request to the server is timing out when attempting to grab all of them.
I can add a change to only display 50 at a time and an option to 'load more' at the bottom of the list if required.

- oneadvent - 2012-01-06

Ahhh zis explains much.

I haven't been able to load Sab in ages, but I do have like 500 things or so in history.

On a related note: when do you think you will push .6 to the android market? I was hoping to get the update soon.

- spyvingen - 2012-01-06

Got me a Galaxy tab 10.1 now and its buggs me a bit first of all it laggs a lot when you brows your existing series (Havent tried 6.0 yet though).

And i have a little example of how it would be good to have shows in a tablet.

(i know i suck at paint and drawing buti guess you get the point.)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/ugglypaint.png/
The part where the info is about the episode in the paint you could replace with the episode list if that is easier.

Haven't figured out the portrait mode yet but i can paint an uggly paint when i do.

- touser - 2012-01-07

bean_ian Wrote:Yes clear your history!!!Laugh

I suspect due to the fact that you have such a large amount of items in your history that the request to the server is timing out when attempting to grab all of them.
I can add a change to only display 50 at a time and an option to 'load more' at the bottom of the list if required.

The load more option sounds great, i can definitely clear the history but i do search through it occasionally so if it isn't necessary i would prefer to leave it intact. Great work so far!

- PogMoThoin - 2012-01-07

Any chance of adding Headphones to it as well Ian?

- bean_ian - 2012-01-09

Beta 0.6.1 is out.
Only additions are paging of SABnzbd history items and improved listview scrolling performance in SickBeard.
I'll forward on the link to the users that had issues with sab history. Once they give the thumbs up i'll push to the market users

Unfortunately this version will wipe your existing server settings