Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

RE: [ANDROID] MediaDog 0.7.3 (31/05) - Central hub for Couchpotato, Sickbeard & Sabnzbd - G1zm0 - 2012-07-02

@bean_ian

I just had another update from Sickbeard. MediaDog seems to work once again!

RE: [ANDROID] MediaDog 0.7.3 (31/05) - Central hub for Couchpotato, Sickbeard & Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2012-07-02

(2012-07-02, 20:01)G1zm0 Wrote: @bean_ian

I just had another update from Sickbeard. MediaDog seems to work once again!
Great thanks for letting me know. I worked through the weekend on using the SickBeard API in mediadog. It's more or less done. No new features yet it just works the same as it did before.

Also I finally got CP v2 up & running so including that is the number 1 priority at the moment.

RE: [ANDROID] MediaDog 0.7.3 (31/05) - Central hub for Couchpotato, Sickbeard & Sabnzbd - solidsatras - 2012-07-03

Very nice. Keep up the good workBlush

RE: [ANDROID] MediaDog 0.8.0 (18/07) - Central hub for Couchpotato, Sickbeard & Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2012-07-18

Lads,
MediaDog 0.8.0 is available on the OP. Just a word of warning it is somewhat unstable (CP only) (particularly if you have multiple hosts running different versions of couchpotato) but usable.
changes include:
NEW: Couchpotato v2 support. Features:
View Wanted & Downloaded Movies.
Upgrade the quality of wanted or downloaded movies.
Visual indication on search screen if you already have the movie in your downloaded or wanted lists.
View quality of all your movies at a glance

NEW: SickBeard API Support (API Version of SickBeard is required!)
Support for high res banners (set this in options, may cause outofmemory issues on low spec devices)
Sickbeard will now display the name of a show if no banner is available.

let me know how you get on with it.
I understand the UI is in desperate need of a makeover. That is next on my list, a complete ground up rewrite of the code

RE: [ANDROID] MediaDog 0.8.0 (18/07) - Central hub for Couchpotato, Sickbeard & Sabnzbd - skabyss - 2012-07-18

Thanks for the update!

Its worth noting, after updating my server info, I had to long-press the server and set it to default before it would recognize anything again!

RE: [ANDROID] MediaDog 0.8.0 (18/07) - Central hub for Couchpotato, Sickbeard & Sabnzbd - splnuts - 2012-07-19

Loving the new version. HD image in sickbeard looks great and so far everything seems to be working on my HP touchpad running ics.

Re: [ANDROID] MediaDog 0.8.0 (18/07) - Central hub for Couchpotato, Sickbeard & Sabnzbd - atltrickster - 2012-07-19

The new release is working very well for me so far. Thank you so much for donating your time and effort to this app, I love it!!!

RE: [ANDROID] MediaDog 0.8.0 (18/07) - Central hub for Couchpotato, Sickbeard & Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2012-07-19

(2012-07-18, 22:39)skabyss Wrote: Thanks for the update!

Its worth noting, after updating my server info, I had to long-press the server and set it to default before it would recognize anything again!

yeah i noticed that myself, i'll have a look at it

(2012-07-19, 03:24)splnuts Wrote: Loving the new version. HD image in sickbeard looks great and so far everything seems to be working on my HP touchpad running ics.
thansk for the feedback, just got my hands on a nexus 7 today so expect the new UI to be fully tablet optimised Wink

RE: MediaDog 0.8.0(18/07)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - josh4trunks - 2012-07-19

Cool was waiting for a couchpotato v2 update (love the couchpotato api!). Buying it on the android market with my Nexus 7 moneyz =]

RE: MediaDog 0.8.0(18/07)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2012-07-19

(2012-07-19, 18:30)josh4trunks Wrote: Cool was waiting for a couchpotato v2 update (love the couchpotato api!). Buying it on the android market with my Nexus 7 moneyz =]
Nice one, thanks for the support.

Also just added IMDB integration, you can now add movies to couchpotato v2 via IMDB.
I will include it in the next release.

RE: MediaDog 0.8.0(18/07)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - PogMoThoin - 2012-07-19

I have a bug in the latest version, when I open settings and try to edit the server settings it doesn't show me the existing settings but all blanks. I must input all info and save, It then works, but then if I go back into edit the server again it still doesn't show settings for the server. As it is there is no way to edit existing settings without filling out all info in again.

RE: MediaDog 0.8.0(18/07)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2012-07-20

(2012-07-19, 21:21)PogMoThoin Wrote: I have a bug in the latest version, when I open settings and try to edit the server settings it doesn't show me the existing settings but all blanks. I must input all info and save, It then works, but then if I go back into edit the server again it still doesn't show settings for the server. As it is there is no way to edit existing settings without filling out all info in again.

Can you try delete that server entirely( long press->remove server) and create it from scratch again?

RE: MediaDog 0.8.0(18/07)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - pinto_bean - 2012-07-20

Working with CP V2, nice work!

I know this is not supported here but anybody using Apache SSL with their setup? I can access SAB with MediaDog but not the others. Web access is working fine for all 4 though. I might not have it all set up properly but just wondering if others have had success.

Thanks!

edit : I'm getting ready to buy an android phone for my next device, this will be the first application i buy for it. No doubt about, VERY useful!

edit : In case anybody is wondering what my web setup is, it's basically

https://doman.name:port/sabnzbd

I've tried different variations with MediaDog server setup but no results yet. I does load (instead of stuck at retrieving) but no data is visible. I'm tethering phone to tablet to test this.

RE: MediaDog 0.8.0(18/07)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2012-07-20

(2012-07-20, 13:18)pinto_bean Wrote: edit : In case anybody is wondering what my web setup is, it's basically

https://doman.name:port/sabnzbd

I've tried different variations with MediaDog server setup but no results yet. I does load (instead of stuck at retrieving) but no data is visible. I'm tethering phone to tablet to test this.
Are you using the advanced server setup option in mediadog? this allows you to specify the full url including the port and webroot to the applications

RE: MediaDog 0.8.1(20/07)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2012-07-20

MediaDog 0.8.1 is now live on the first post & on the Android Market. It now includes IMDB integration & one or 2 small bug fixes