Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2012-11-14

I have pushed this out to market users now, it should be available within the next few hours

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - solidsatras - 2012-11-14

(2012-11-14, 12:10)bean_ian Wrote: I have pushed this out to market users now, it should be available within the next few hours
Thank you for your hard work on this. Using it daily Blush
I really like the widget idea in general but I would like to see some customization options
for the widget like transparent background and a different font color.
I have to add that everything else is working perfectly for me with MediaDog so
thats why i´m suggestion such unnecessary gimmicks Tongue
Maybe if you are bored sometime... Big Grin

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2012-11-14

(2012-11-14, 17:17)solidsatras Wrote:
(2012-11-14, 12:10)bean_ian Wrote: I have pushed this out to market users now, it should be available within the next few hours
Thank you for your hard work on this. Using it daily Blush
I really like the widget idea in general but I would like to see some customization options
for the widget like transparent background and a different font color.
I have to add that everything else is working perfectly for me with MediaDog so
thats why i´m suggestion such unnecessary gimmicks Tongue
Maybe if you are bored sometime... Big Grin

thanks for the feedback, widget options is next on the list. Such as pick which services are displayed, update interval, etc

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Reginald - 2012-11-15

Great update, thank you for all of your hard work on this!

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - thewarm - 2012-11-17

Great work!

A quick question about the widget. I cleared the history in the main SAB section but I still show items in the widget. Is this normal? I cleared the cache, did a reboot. Toshiba Thrive tablet with ICS.

Thank you

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2012-11-20

(2012-11-17, 04:44)thewarm Wrote: Great work!

A quick question about the widget. I cleared the history in the main SAB section but I still show items in the widget. Is this normal? I cleared the cache, did a reboot. Toshiba Thrive tablet with ICS.

Thank you

The widget pulls its history information from SickBeard & Couchpotato directly. It doesn't get any information from SAB.
You need to clear you history in these applications to remove it from the widget

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Frank_Castl3 - 2012-11-20

Loving the updates. Thanks for the menu button for us tablet users.

Can you set up the widget so when you tap on it or the doggy icon in the upper left that it opens MediaDog? Currently I have the widget and then right above it I have the icon to open the program.

Just something else to add to your list of features. Smile

Now if i were to read the posts on the previous page I would see this feature was already suggested. So consider my post a +1 to that idea.

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - luisfra - 2012-11-22

sickbeard is not working! it crash every time i tap on it!

Edit: i check sickbeard and this is the error i get when trying to use mediadog on it :The _imaging C module is not installed: any help will be great!

Oh and another thing why instead on mediadog downloading the images from sickbeard why don't you make it download the banner images from tvdb and cache them on the app folders! just a suggestion!

Edit2: i reinstall python and it started working!

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - pacothebandit - 2012-12-03

Man, I am having the same issues as previous posters for mediadog. I have all the information correct to my knowledge. APIs were copied and pasted through my email. the only think I can think of is maybe the host? I have it set as http://localhost.

I should note that Sickbeard, SAB and couch potato are working flawlessly on my PC. I do have a port forward set up as I am using Plex. I tried setting my host within SAB to 0.0.0.0 and that didn't work either.

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2012-12-03

(2012-12-03, 03:30)pacothebandit Wrote: Man, I am having the same issues as previous posters for mediadog. I have all the information correct to my knowledge. APIs were copied and pasted through my email. the only think I can think of is maybe the host? I have it set as http://localhost.

I should note that Sickbeard, SAB and couch potato are working flawlessly on my PC. I do have a port forward set up as I am using Plex. I tried setting my host within SAB to 0.0.0.0 and that didn't work either.

localhost will not work. it needs to be the ip address/hostname of the machine that is running sickbeard. A quick sanity check is to open sickbeard in your browser on your phone. if that works then it should work in mediadog.

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - arvoitus - 2012-12-04

I love the new widget, it works great on my Asus Transformer 300T with only one exception ... it doesn't display movies from Couchpotato.

I'm using the first version of Couchpotat, so no V2.

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - quorn23 - 2012-12-05

Hi,

I found your nice little app, tested it and then got it from the play store, keep up the good work Rofl

I have a request, would it be possible to add the history of headphones also to the list? now i see fine what cp and sb downloaded, but headphones i have to check manually if there was something new.
If i would see the headphone history in the widget too, that would be amazing. Thanks for considering it!

Sv: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - spyvingen - 2012-12-05

I would lik the widget to show date instead of downloded cus i already know its downloaded but i dont know when so i esey can se if it is a new from today or an old i already seen.

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Nalco - 2012-12-06

Anyone else having a problem with the download link??

EDIT:

Tried the link again and again to no avail, and of course ten seconds after posting this, the link works fine.

Thanks!

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - solidsatras - 2012-12-08

small issue:
if the download name is very long, the status line with size, time, category isn´t displayed any more