Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- feerlessleadr - 2011-07-22

Hi bean_ian

Well everything is still working really well except for the fact that I am still not seeing my full CP wanted list past "C".

I am getting an error when I load CP, so maybe that can tell you something.

Keep up the great work!

- Megumii - 2011-07-22

bean_ian Wrote:Did you just do a fresh install and go straight into the settings page and it wouldnt open?Have you tried re-installing the app?

I just did a reinstall with a fresh download but I'm still not able to get into the settings (without trying anything other before).
Does the device have to be rooted?

- rflores2323 - 2011-07-22

suggestions
put the little dog icon to be able to switch hosts from there automatically.
have banners or posters for tv shows on SB
have small icon for want, skip, download on SB episode

0.3 working great on my droidx so far. just some minor things
some of the posters do not load on CP
I keep getting a time of on server error
sab takes forever to load

do you have a public todo list on this app?

- RXP91 - 2011-07-22

Sab works fine on my Galaxy s2, but Sickbeard doesn't load up, just says no shows.

- Faba - 2011-07-22

Quote:Did you just do a fresh install and go straight into the settings page and it wouldnt open?Have you tried re-installing the app?

I Just uninstalled und re-installed the app, touch the settings icon and i just blinks nothing else. Menu button does nothing either. Do you need some more info?

- Lunatixz - 2011-07-22

bean_ian Wrote:MediaDog 0.3 is now open for public beta. Updated the first post with the details. One new feature in this release is the ability for MediaDog to get the SABNZBD api key automatically

Hi... app is pretty cool, but I can't get sickbeard working... says no tv shows; I've double checked the settings but no luck...
thanks

- woutf - 2011-07-23

Same here, Sickbeard shows no TV-shows.

- thezoggy - 2011-07-23

woutf Wrote:Same here, Sickbeard shows no TV-shows.

do you use a reverse proxy? web_root ?

- bean_ian - 2011-07-23

This happens on my wife's phone also, turns out she can't browse to sickbeard on her browser either. Looks like the network operator is doing some port blocking on certain ports cause couchpotato works fine. Can anyone having this issue check that sickbeard is available in the browser also?

- fryster - 2011-07-23

I can't access sickbeard either, couch potato is working fine. I can connect to sickbeard using the phones browser over wifi

- woutf - 2011-07-23

thezoggy Wrote:do you use a reverse proxy? web_root ?

Nope. Happens both on 3G when trying to access from outside, as on WiFi on the local network. I can access Sickbeard through the browser without any problems.

- thezoggy - 2011-07-23

woutf Wrote:Nope. Happens both on 3G when trying to access from outside, as on WiFi on the local network. I can access Sickbeard through the browser without any problems.

is your router blocking ports? firewall?

- bean_ian - 2011-07-23

woutf Wrote:Nope. Happens both on 3G when trying to access from outside, as on WiFi on the local network. I can access Sickbeard through the browser without any problems.

I'm working on the issue with Sickbeard not displaying TV Shows, however i cannot replicate it and no error logs have come across to indicate that something is going wrong in the code.
When you open Sickbeard from the app does any message pop up saying it has sent an error log or that MediaDog was unable to connect to your server or that there was a timeout?

- splnuts - 2011-07-23

Is it possible to cache the movies from couchpotato? It does take a little bit of time to load couch potato and I would like the option to cache my movies and require a manual update.

I do get an error every time I open couchpotato but after a minute the movies do load.
Sickbeard loads really quick for me.

- woutf - 2011-07-23

bean_ian Wrote:I'm working on the issue with Sickbeard not displaying TV Shows, however i cannot replicate it and no error logs have come across to indicate that something is going wrong in the code.
When you open Sickbeard from the app does any message pop up saying it has sent an error log or that MediaDog was unable to connect to your server or that there was a timeout?
Nope. It says 'Refreshing' and then 'No TV Shows'