Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- RXP91 - 2011-07-23

Same with mine. Tried it both with using an external IP and internal on my network. My browser connects fine. And MediaDog connects to Sabnzbd fine too.

- iDude - 2011-07-23

Same here.
When I refresh the shows in Mediadog this gets printed to Sickbeards debug log

- bean_ian - 2011-07-23

splnuts Wrote:Is it possible to cache the movies from couchpotato? It does take a little bit of time to load couch potato and I would like the option to cache my movies and require a manual update.

Not a the moment but it's something I am planning to implement in a future version. I just want to get the basics working solidly before adding in new features.

Quote:Nope. It says 'Refreshing' and then 'No TV Shows'
Strange, would anyone with this issue be willing to PM me details of their SickBeard instance so i can point my app at it and see if the same thing happens?
Thats the only way i think this is going to get resolved unfortunately

- bean_ian - 2011-07-23

iDude has kindly provided me with his details. Straight off i can see you are running a different version. I'm on alpha master. Not sure if that is the cause.
I can reproduce the issue now so hopefully a fix isn't far off

- bean_ian - 2011-07-23

Ok have this issue fixed. The html layout that im parsing is different in the version iDude is using then the master branch im using. I've devised a method that will work on both so hopefully it wont break on other versions of SickBeard

- iDude - 2011-07-23

Interesting. Didn't realize that there's a new version available. Normally I would get a notification.
Anyway I just updated to alpha build 488 and it still doesn't work. It's the newest version I could find here. Where can I find this alpha master build?

Edit: OK I just realized they have their source on github where you can download the master branch Rolleyes

- thezoggy - 2011-07-23

iDude Wrote:Interesting. Didn't realize that there's a new version available. Normally I would get a notification.
Anyway I just updated to alpha build 488 and it still doesn't work. It's the newest version I could find here. Where can I find this alpha master build?

Edit: OK I just realized they have their source on github where you can download the master branch Rolleyes

generally the windows builds are 1-2 months behind the source. we try to keep things as stable as possible for the windows folks. as a side affect... generally they don't see any of the cool new stuff for awhile though.

- woutf - 2011-07-23

thezoggy Wrote:generally the windows builds are 1-2 months behind the source. we try to keep things as stable as possible for the windows folks. as a side affect... generally they don't see any of the cool new stuff for awhile though.

Couldn't you release experimental builds so people can try if they want to?

- Lunatixz - 2011-07-24

bean_ian Wrote:I'm working on the issue with Sickbeard not displaying TV Shows, however i cannot replicate it and no error logs have come across to indicate that something is going wrong in the code.
When you open Sickbeard from the app does any message pop up saying it has sent an error log or that MediaDog was unable to connect to your server or that there was a timeout?

I have no problems accessing sickbeard on browser or lan... only through media dog there is a problem.... and it does toast that a error report was sent...

- hermy65 - 2011-07-24

@thezoggy what kind of awesome features are we missing out on by running the Alpha 488 windows build?

- bnevets27 - 2011-07-24

One little annoyance is that if you are under the sabnzbd section/tab, if you hit the back button it will exit the app. I understand that, that is the expected behaviour considering it is a tab not an "open application" and that the proper way to close sabnzbd is to pull the tab back down. But since its a different way to exit sabnzbd compared to the other programs, I find my self exiting the app accidentally. I would prefer for all the programs to function the same.

Bugs:
couch potato:
I do get some of my wanted movies list as of v0.3 (didn't show any previously). But I only get 6 out of 9 wanted movies displayed. You will have received an error from me when I enter couch potato.

Feature requests:
Not sure if its possible but it would be neat/convenient to have a shortcut/link to the xbmc remote app

I think I already mentioned it but getting movie info on the movie when searched for but before being added would be helpful, the couch potato app at least showed the poster of the movies in the results of the search.

- thezoggy - 2011-07-24

woutf Wrote:Couldn't you release experimental builds so people can try if they want to?

just use source, the 'builds' are only for windows users as a convince... they will complain the first time anything doesn't work right.. so no we don't want to build out experimental builds. if they have intelligence and want to try the bleeding edge newest stuff they can just run sb from source. same for sabnzbd/couchpotato etc

- thezoggy - 2011-07-24

hermy65 Wrote:@thezoggy what kind of awesome features are we missing out on by running the Alpha 488 windows build?

https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/commits/

the 488 build is from June 14th.. so look at the source commits and see everything that has been committed after that date. generally dev is pretty active but currently midget (app dev owner) is on holiday and things haven't been pushed out to the master branch... there is about 45 branches of improvements and fixes just sitting out there waiting for review and testing.. on top of the several branches i have locally and midget has locally that we haven't gotten around to yet.. anyways there is a ton of stuff coming just need to find some time.

now about the whole whats different from build 488 and current source.. some of the highlights:
  • replaced autocomplete plugin with native jquery ui version
  • fixed javascript so that it no longer shows 'undefined' for restart/shutdown/etc
  • added quality 'tags' css to the quality fields to make the text stand out
  • re-order columns in coming ep page
  • added tvdb icon in proper places, fixed the whole 'action' vs 'search' confusion
  • added tivo metadata support
  • fixed tableclick js so now you can use shift+click properly
  • other misc fixes

- thezoggy - 2011-07-24

some images so you can see the changes (note that these were made before officially pushed out.. so there are some differences but just showing here so you can an idea):
-- click on the images to get a better view.. the forums here are scaling them down and messing up their quality.

this isn't officially pushed out yet as there are still some minor things we need to tweak but should be added soon:

- Dina - 2011-07-24

Are there options or ports I need to open in my router? Because Sickbeard still shows No Shows, I can't find movies to add on CouchPotato (but it shows the movies I have added fine) and the auto-get API button from SAB gives me errors. I still get so many errors that I wonder if it's not me (or my phone).