Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- Krazypoloc - 2011-07-25

woutf Wrote:Same here, Sickbeard shows no TV-shows.

Sam here...everything else is running fine.

Droid 2 Cyanogenmod 7.

- thezoggy - 2011-07-25

Krazypoloc Wrote:Sam here...everything else is running fine.

Droid 2 Cyanogenmod 7.

it's probably because mediadog curl's and parses the html results... and if sb isn't sending back the proper view there's nothing to parse.. thus open up sb and make sure it's set on list view and try again. also make sure your running 488 or source

- guy_smiley:) - 2011-07-25

Hi,
It might be a little soon to ask, but is it possible to get this set up for reverse proxies? Great app by the looks of things. Cheers

- bean_ian - 2011-07-25

Dina Wrote:Are there options or ports I need to open in my router? Because Sickbeard still shows No Shows, I can't find movies to add on CouchPotato (but it shows the movies I have added fine) and the auto-get API button from SAB gives me errors. I still get so many errors that I wonder if it's not me (or my phone).

No nothing specific to your setup. The issue with sickbeard affects all windows users.
Should have a new version out in the next few days to fix this.

What version of sabnzbd are you running?

- Dina - 2011-07-25

bean_ian Wrote:No nothing specific to your setup. The issue with sickbeard affects all windows users.
Should have a new version out in the next few days to fix this.

What version of sabnzbd are you running?

Filling in the api key by hand does work, so it's not a big priority.

- bean_ian - 2011-07-25

0.3.1 is now available from the first post. Should fix the sickbeard on windows issues

- thezoggy - 2011-07-25

Dina Wrote:0.6.5.

Filling in the api key by hand does work, so it's not a big priority.

go upgrade to 0.6.6.. rc1 should be out asap

- YodaEXE - 2011-07-25

Any chance in the SickBeard section we could get something that'll show the next couple of upcoming shows, along with the dates? That's the sort of thing I would use constantly to check and see what may be on tonight, etc.

- bean_ian - 2011-07-25

Quote:Any chance in the SickBeard section we could get something that'll show the next couple of upcoming shows, along with the dates? That's the sort of thing I would use constantly to check and see what may be on tonight, etc.

yes that is coming in a future version (0.4) along with banners for the TV Shows and caching of data

- YodaEXE - 2011-07-25

bean_ian Wrote:yes that is coming in a future version (0.4) along with banners for the TV Shows and caching of data

Very cool! I look forward to it then.

- Dina - 2011-07-25

thezoggy Wrote:go upgrade to 0.6.6.. rc1 should be out asap

Hey, Upgraded both to 0.6.6 and to 0.3.1 and it all works. SB shows the series perfectly, SAB can be paused and edited and such. Great.

Only thing I haven't been able to fix is adding new movies to CouchPotato. No matter what I search for, it just doesn't find anything.

- rmrector - 2011-07-25

This looks pretty incredible, but I do have one request. Handling programs that are only accessible via sub-directories, and not ports.

I'm using Apache's reverse proxy to access all of these via sub-directories instead of ports. So Sabnzbd is available at <serveraddress>/sabnzbd, instead of <serveraddress>:8080 or whatever. The same goes for CouchPotato (/couchpotato) and SickBeard (/sickbeard), as well as other things.

- RXP91 - 2011-07-26

Working fine for me too, been after a mobile app for Sickbeard for ages! Soon as it's in the market i'll definitely be buying.

- Megumii - 2011-07-26

So no update on the bug with the settings?

Is there any way to change the settings in a config file or something?

- bean_ian - 2011-07-26

Quote:So no update on the bug with the settings?
Is there any way to change the settings in a config file or something?
Does this still happen on 0.3.1? What device are you using?