Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 (/showthread.php?tid=107331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - m4x1m - 2013-03-02

(2013-02-24, 21:36)Wanilton Wrote: @m4x1m, translations for Portuguese (Brazil), thanks your addon is very good.
Get file here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/Rating%20Update/strings.xml

Thanks

Code:
v1.2.9:
- Added Portuguese (Brazil) language. Thanks to Wanilton.
- Little cleanup code.

Download:
script.ratingupdate-1.2.9.zip

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - kingkearney - 2013-03-08

Has anyone managed to get this working on openelec ?
I can't work out how to get the php-cgi binary onto it Sad

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - mobious - 2013-03-09

Thank you for this! I have been wanting something like this for quite some time now but I never bothered searching until today! +rep

One question though, is there a reason this isn't on the official add-on section in XBMC?

Edit: Also I just happened to realise that this is for IMDB only, any plans to add thetvdb support for episodes in the future?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - m4x1m - 2013-03-11

(2013-03-08, 02:46)kingkearney Wrote: Has anyone managed to get this working on openelec ?
I can't work out how to get the php-cgi binary onto it Sad

Unfortunately I think is impossible to get the php-cgi binary onto openelec system, I'm sorry Sad

(2013-03-09, 15:18)mobious Wrote: One question though, is there a reason this isn't on the official add-on section in XBMC?

I don't know if is possible and I don't know how do that!

(2013-03-09, 15:18)mobious Wrote: Edit: Also I just happened to realise that this is for IMDB only, any plans to add thetvdb support for episodes in the future?

No. The script uses the php class of izzysoft projects that query only IMDb! Anyway the rating of theTvDB is not good as that IMDb, but is very difficult to get a rating of a single episode because thetvdb doesn't return an imdb id when scraping! You can get a global rating of tv show from IMDb selecting the correct tv show name from the list.

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - SevenNine - 2013-03-24

In case anyone else runs into this...

XBMC on Ubuntu 12.10. php5-cgi and python installed. However, by default, seems python-mysql.connector is not installed (or was not).

To fix: sudo apt-get install python-mysql.connector

Example error output:

11:58:29 T:140370646124288 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named mysql.connector
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/gui.py", line 70, in onClick
Movies()
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/ratings_all.py", line 258, in __init__
self.Movies = self.listing()
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/ratings_all.py", line 281, in listing
match = RawXbmcDb.query( 'SELECT idMovie FROM movie' )
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/dbutils.py", line 19, in query
if RawXbmcDb_Connect is None: RawXbmcDb_Connect = findXbmcDb()
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/dbutils.py", line 73, in findXbmcDb
import mysql.connector
ImportError: No module named mysql.connector
-->End of Python script error report<--

OpenELEC - zutimmung - 2013-04-10

First of all: Awesome addon!

I also got a Raspberry Pi running OpenELEC and was wondering if it's possible to support that platform. I know someone already asked that, but I recently came across rTorrent, which is a php based torrent client, and it has support for OpenELEC on the RPi. Looking into the zip bundle of rTorrent I figured out, that they simply bundle a php-cgi executable with their plugin. It might not be the most elegant solution, but it works like a charm :-)

Although I tried to hack that idea into your script, I didn't get very far due to my severe lack of any python or xbmc addon programming skills. I modified the php path in default.py, ratings_all.py, ratings_movie.py and ratings_tvshows.py. My humble attempt of changing your binary_path variable looked like this:
Code:
binary_path = os.path.normpath( '"' + __settings__.getAddonInfo("path") + '/bin/php-cgi"' )
I also made sure to chmod the bin folder with the php-cgi executable.
But I keep getting error code 30118: "There was a problem with the IMDb site!".

Maybe you could have a look at it and implement it as a fallback option?

The rTorrent addon with bundled php-cgi can be found at http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=RTorrent_Service_Add-on.

RE: OpenELEC - m4x1m - 2013-04-10

(2013-04-10, 12:25)zutimmung Wrote: First of all: Awesome addon!

I also got a Raspberry Pi running OpenELEC and was wondering if it's possible to support that platform. I know someone already asked that, but I recently came across rTorrent, which is a php based torrent client, and it has support for OpenELEC on the RPi. Looking into the zip bundle of rTorrent I figured out, that they simply bundle a php-cgi executable with their plugin. It might not be the most elegant solution, but it works like a charm :-)

Although I tried to hack that idea into your script, I didn't get very far due to my severe lack of any python or xbmc addon programming skills. I modified the php path in default.py, ratings_all.py, ratings_movie.py and ratings_tvshows.py. My humble attempt of changing your binary_path variable looked like this:
Code:
binary_path = os.path.normpath( '"' + __settings__.getAddonInfo("path") + '/bin/php-cgi"' )

The rTorrent addon with bundled php-cgi can be found at http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=RTorrent_Service_Add-on.

If you know the exact path to the php-cgi binary you can set it in the addon configuration, the script returns error if the path isn't correct or continues if is ok!

You can test the php-cgi binary directly from the shell, to be sure it works.

Go to /home/YOURUSER/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/resource/lib/php/ and type this commands
php-cgi -q listings.php -d name="Andromeda" (this should return a list of series tv like Andromeda in xml format)
php-cgi -q ratings.php -d mid="tt0133093" (this should return the rating of The Matrix in json format)

RE: OpenELEC - zutimmung - 2013-04-10

(2013-04-10, 17:28)m4x1m Wrote:
(2013-04-10, 12:25)zutimmung Wrote: First of all: Awesome addon!

Code:

If you know the exact path to the php-cgi binary you can set it in the addon configuration, the script returns error if the path isn't correct or continues if is ok!

You can test the php-cgi binary directly from the shell, to be sure it works.

Go to /home/YOURUSER/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/resource/lib/php/ and type this commands
php-cgi -q listings.php -d name="Andromeda" (this should return a list of series tv like Andromeda in xml format)
php-cgi -q ratings.php -d mid="tt0133093" (this should return the rating of The Matrix in json format)

Thanks for the quick response! It's now working fine on the RaspberryPi in OpenELEC.

Quick roundup:
  1. Get the php-cgi executable from the rTorrent Addon (use the ARM Package for the RPi) http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=RTorrent_Service_Add-on
  2. Move php-cgi executable to Rating Update folder. (e.g. /storage/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/bin/php-cgi)
  3. Give sufficient privileges to the php-cgi (e.g. sudo chmod 777 php-cgi)
  4. Change line 4 of the script.ratingupdate/resources/settings.xml to the correct folder:
    Code:
    <setting label="30100" type="folder" id="BinaryPath" default="/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/bin/" source="auto" />
  5. Addon should now run fine on the Raspberry Pi

RE: OpenELEC - m4x1m - 2013-04-10

(2013-04-10, 17:59)zutimmung Wrote: Quick roundup:
  1. Get the php-cgi executable from the rTorrent Addon (use the ARM Package for the RPi) http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=RTorrent_Service_Add-on
  2. Move php-cgi executable to Rating Update folder. (e.g. /storage/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/bin/php-cgi)
  3. Give sufficient privileges to the php-cgi (e.g. sudo chmod 777 php-cgi)
  4. Change line 4 of the script.ratingupdate/resources/settings.xml to the correct folder:
    Code:
    <setting label="30100" type="folder" id="BinaryPath" default="/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/bin/" source="auto" />
  5. Addon should now run fine on the Raspberry Pi

Why you move the php-cgi binary?? Huh

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - zutimmung - 2013-04-10

Well, there's a good reason for it. OpenELEC for RPi is distributed as a precompiled image. So each update replaces the /use/bin folder where any sane person would put the php-cgi. The filesystem is also by default mounted as read only and there is no apt-get for the very same reason. So the only easy solution afaik is to place the php-cgi in the addon folder of xbmc where it won't be overwritten with the next update. Please correct me if I overlooked any cleaner solution for the given case…

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - PatrickBateman - 2013-04-11

This may not be the best place to ask this... But...

Is it possible for the top250 to do the following:
Get top 250 list,
Reference against my library,
Update files in my library with latest top250 ratings/info
..then
Give me a list of movies from the top 250 that I am MISSING?

The top 250 changes every so often, it would be great to run the script, update top 250 nd have it say:
249 movies were updated
1 movie was not found - inception 2012

Then I would know this movie may be worth further investigation, purchase or rent etc?

Could this be possible?
Cheers,
Pat

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - m4x1m - 2013-04-11

(2013-04-10, 23:07)zutimmung Wrote: Well, there's a good reason for it. OpenELEC for RPi is distributed as a precompiled image. So each update replaces the /use/bin folder where any sane person would put the php-cgi. The filesystem is also by default mounted as read only and there is no apt-get for the very same reason. So the only easy solution afaik is to place the php-cgi in the addon folder of xbmc where it won't be overwritten with the next update. Please correct me if I overlooked any cleaner solution for the given case…

Ah Ok! But I think it would be easier to put the php-cgi binary in an accessibe folder like /home/USER/bin or /storage/bin and set the folder from the addon settings, instead to edit the settings.xml. (I don't think the distribution updates the user home)

PS: sudo chmod 755 php-cgi is more correct. If works I add this solution in the first post. Thanks!

(2013-04-11, 02:57)PatrickBateman Wrote: This may not be the best place to ask this... But...

Is it possible for the top250 to do the following:
Get top 250 list,
Reference against my library,
Update files in my library with latest top250 ratings/info
..then
Give me a list of movies from the top 250 that I am MISSING?

The top 250 changes every so often, it would be great to run the script, update top 250 nd have it say:
249 movies were updated
1 movie was not found - inception 2012

Then I would know this movie may be worth further investigation, purchase or rent etc?

Could this be possible?
Cheers,
Pat

Maybe I don't understand what you mean, but the script already generates a missing.txt file in its folder (you can change the folder from the addon settings) for the top 250

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - PatrickBateman - 2013-04-11

Hi,

Thanks for the info, but can it display this information in a popup window like "missing movie scanner" so I don't need to exit xbmc to see immediate list?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - m4x1m - 2013-04-11

(2013-04-11, 15:36)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the info, but can it display this information in a popup window like "missing movie scanner" so I don't need to exit xbmc to see immediate list?

Mmhhh a popup in XBMC with 250 lines, if somebody doesn't have any movie in top 250, is horrible.
If I open the file in the browser? Like the button downloadreport in Artwork Downloader script?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - Eisi2005 - 2013-04-12

@zutimmung

thanks for your great hint, now i could use this nice addon with my openelec installation !!