Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 (/showthread.php?tid=107331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - ShadowTek - 2013-06-01

I still get the error, Ive tried lots of different spaces, anyway thanks for the help, I'll keep working on it Smile

EDIT: I think I got it Smile running now, thanks!

EDIT:
Ok I think the space part is fixed but now I get this error:
Code:
16:39:28 T:2488  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
16:39:28 T:2488  NOTICE: [Rating Update] - Starting Rating Update v1.2.9
16:39:28 T:4376  NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
16:39:28 T:4376  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
16:39:29 T:5080  NOTICE: Service: 69286 actors took 33.348000049591064
16:39:33 T:4376   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>
                                            Error Contents: near "c12": syntax error
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\ShadowTek\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\gui.py", line 70, in onClick
                                                Movies()
                                              File "C:\Users\ShadowTek\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ratings_all.py", line 260, in __init__
                                                complete = self.scan()
                                              File "C:\Users\ShadowTek\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ratings_all.py", line 329, in scan
                                                else: self.updating()
                                              File "C:\Users\ShadowTek\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ratings_all.py", line 306, in updating
                                                RawXbmcDb.execute( 'UPDATE movie SET c04="%s", c05="%s" c12="%s" WHERE c09="%s"' % (votes, rating, mpaa, self.movie[1] ) )
                                              File "C:\Users\ShadowTek\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\dbutils.py", line 30, in execute
                                                return RawXbmcDb.query( str )
                                              File "C:\Users\ShadowTek\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\dbutils.py", line 21, in query
                                                cursor.execute( str )
                                            OperationalError: near "c12": syntax error
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - Jandalf - 2013-06-02

(2013-06-01, 22:22)ShadowTek Wrote:
Code:
UPDATE movie SET c04="%s", c05="%s" c12="%s" WHERE c09="%s"' % (votes, rating, mpaa, self.movie[1] )

oh, a ',' before c12 should solve this...

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - ShadowTek - 2013-06-02

(2013-06-02, 16:34)Jandalf Wrote:
(2013-06-01, 22:22)ShadowTek Wrote:
Code:
UPDATE movie SET c04="%s", c05="%s" c12="%s" WHERE c09="%s"' % (votes, rating, mpaa, self.movie[1] )

oh, a ',' before c12 should solve this...

That worked Thanks!!
Ok, I assume I run "Movies" correct? when I ran it.. it worked (no crash) but it didnt update the mpaa ratings.. Is there a way for it to simply update all mpaa for films (even if they dont need it) What I think is happening is normal scrapers do add mpaa, but they only add the "Rated R" or Rated PG" portion, I want to replace that with the full description.

For example the move "3:10 to Yuma (2007)" in my XBMC says "Rated R", but the full mpaa is "Rated R for violence and some language" So I think its seeing the Rated R and thinking its there so dont udate when it needs to replace it.

Thanks again for the help, other then that it seems to work Smile

(2013-06-02, 20:03)ShadowTek Wrote: That worked Thanks!!
Ok, I assume I run "Movies" correct? when I ran it.. it worked (no crash) but it didnt update the mpaa ratings.. Is there a way for it to simply update all mpaa for films (even if they dont need it) What I think is happening is normal scrapers do add mpaa, but they only add the "Rated R" or Rated PG" portion, I want to replace that with the full description.

For example the move "3:10 to Yuma (2007)" in my XBMC says "Rated R", but the full mpaa is "Rated R for violence and some language" So I think its seeing the Rated R and thinking its there so dont udate when it needs to replace it.

Thanks again for the help, other then that it seems to work Smile
Yes Movies is correct.

What exactly did you mean with "it didnt update the mpaa ratings".

I don't think that IMDB delivers this informations...

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - ShadowTek - 2013-06-02

Hi it does, Ember media manager for example scrapes this from IMDB. The XBMC just scraps the beginning of the mpaa though.

Well Im guessing that it is in fact updating, but only if the field is blank, which it never actually is, because the normal scraper puts the rating in there, so when this mod sees its not blank, it bypasses it. So if it replaces the mpaa rather then sees if its there I think it would work. I do have a idea though.. I could (after backing up the database) I can delete the mpaa tables then re-add them, this way they will be blank and thus the script will add them Smile

Anyway thanks Jandalf for the help man. I can get it from here now Smile

(2013-06-02, 23:10)ShadowTek Wrote: Hi it does, Ember media manager for example scrapes this from IMDB. The XBMC just scraps the beginning of the mpaa though.

Well Im guessing that it is in fact updating, but only if the field is blank, which it never actually is, because the normal scraper puts the rating in there, so when this mod sees its not blank, it bypasses it. So if it replaces the mpaa rather then sees if its there I think it would work. I do have a idea though.. I could (after backing up the database) I can delete the mpaa tables then re-add them, this way they will be blank and thus the script will add them Smile

Anyway thanks Jandalf for the help man. I can get it from here now Smile

Hm strange, of which country is this rating?

And normally Ratingupdate should update everything, where it finds a rating, cause you deleted the if clause...
Look into the xbmc log, there it should say that every movie was updated...

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - ShadowTek - 2013-06-03

Its United States, maybe I used the wrong initials?

EDIT Im running it again now

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - Jandalf - 2013-06-03

(2013-06-03, 00:07)ShadowTek Wrote: Its United States, maybe I used the wrong initials?

k now i get something:

try in ratings.php:
mpaa_reason() instead of mpaa() and without the country that give me with Avatar:
"MPAA":"Rated PG-13 for intense epic battle quences and warfare, sensuality, language and some smoking"

do you want that?

YES!! That did it, works perfect (I alt tabbed out, its adding now) Works perfectly now man!! You are a genius!!!

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - Jandalf - 2013-06-03

(2013-06-03, 00:18)ShadowTek Wrote: YES!! That did it, works perfect (I alt tabbed out, its adding now) Works perfectly now man!! You are a genius!!!

No problem, I learned a lot with this story Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - m4x1m - 2013-06-03

Ok, you've convinced me.Angel
I will add an option to recover the MPAA rating in the next release, only one thing ... be patient, now I'm busy, but I don't want abandon the project. Wink

(2013-06-03, 15:27)m4x1m Wrote: Ok, you've convinced me.Angel
I will add an option to recover the MPAA rating in the next release, only one thing ... be patient, now I'm busy, but I don't want abandon the project. Wink

Sounds great Smile I think allot of people will be thankful!

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - boppyman - 2013-06-04

HI m4x1m does this mod work with the UK ratings?

I ran it and it scanned the files but said 0 files were updated after.

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - Jandalf - 2013-06-04

(2013-06-04, 12:55)boppyman Wrote: HI m4x1m does this mod work with the UK ratings?

I ran it and it scanned the files but said 0 files were updated after.

do you mean the mpaa rating? this feature isn't implemented yet.

the star rating is country independent.

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - boppyman - 2013-06-05

OK thanks

I got a little confused i'm not after MPAA or UK ratings i just want to update the IMDB ratings.

So my question should have been, why are my files not updating Smile