Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 (/showthread.php?tid=107331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.0 - Dakkar - 2013-11-14

Quick question: to use this addon it is needed the skin to support it or what?
I use Xperience1080.
How do I use it?

Thx,
Dakkar

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.0 - m4x1m - 2013-11-14

(2013-11-14, 10:29)Dakkar Wrote: Quick question: to use this addon it is needed the skin to support it or what?
I use Xperience1080.
How do I use it?

Thx,
Dakkar

The skin support is necessary only if you want to update the rating by single movie at a time, otherwise is not significant.

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.0 - Dakkar - 2013-11-14

(2013-11-14, 16:38)m4x1m Wrote:
(2013-11-14, 10:29)Dakkar Wrote: Quick question: to use this addon it is needed the skin to support it or what?
I use Xperience1080.
How do I use it?

Thx,
Dakkar

The skin support is necessary only if you want to update the rating by single movie at a time, otherwise is not significant.

So what should I do if I want to update the rating of all my movies?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.0 - m4x1m - 2013-11-14

(2013-11-14, 20:42)Dakkar Wrote: So what should I do if I want to update the rating of all my movies?

Install the script, follow the instructions on the first post on how to install php-cgi binary, put the correct path in the configuration settings and run it from the Programs Add-ons.

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.0 - brotbuexe - 2013-11-17

Is it possible to start the update for all movies and/or tvshows by a runscript command?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.0 - m4x1m - 2013-11-18

(2013-11-17, 13:00)brotbuexe Wrote: Is it possible to start the update for all movies and/or tvshows by a runscript command?

Yes, it's possible, and in the next release (I'm working on it) there will be a couple of options for use the script in the background easily!

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.0 - M.t.B. - 2013-11-21

(2013-11-14, 10:21)m4x1m Wrote: advancedsettings.xml - ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 12, column 6

Check your advancedsettings.xml, there is some kind of character not recognized, could be a comment.

Thanks for your fast response. You're right, it was a comment...

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.0 - m4x1m - 2013-12-07

Good news guys, the new version 1.3.1 is ready! Please let me know if there are bugs.

Download from SkyDrive
script.ratingupdate-1.3.1.zip

Download & Install my unofficial XBMC repository
repository.m4x1m.zip

Code:
v1.3.1:
- Rewritten and cleaned the script for use the JSON queries.
- Added modding options to store the ratings with the old raw queries method (not in Single Mode). If you want to use this method, that is faster than JSON, you must specify some parameters in the add-on settings to prevent errors caused by an invalid format of the advancedsettings.xml.
- Now the script uses a custom sqlite database to store the IMDb IDs of the TV Shows and others elements instead to use the XBMC database and/or write many file (the script will do again the search for the TV Shows by the titles, I'm sorry).
- Added the option to retrieve the MPAA ratings - by country - with or without the reasons (the reasons are available only for the movies and for USA country). (request by ShadowTek)
- Added the ability to view directly in the XBMC the missing Top250 after update. (request by PatrickBateman)
- Moved in the add-on settings the management of the IMDb IDs stored for the TV Shows.
- Added the option to run the script in background mode (no progress, no questions, only notifications).
- Changed a little bit the GUI (new background and icons).
- Due to many strings changed and for the passage from the old XML system to the new .PO strings system, the old translations (german, portuguese) were removed. New translations are welcome.
- Definitely fixed the issue about whitespace in path for Windows users (I hope).
- Updated IMDbPHP Version 2.1.6 to new Version 2.2.1.

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.1 - brotbuexe - 2013-12-08

Thanks for the update.

About the tv shows:

When it search for shows on imdb it looks like it shows movies in the selection dialog too.
See: http://i.imgur.com/aEY5umh.png
Could you try to show only matches that are (TV series)?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.1 - krish_2k4 - 2013-12-08

(2013-12-07, 19:08)m4x1m Wrote: Good news guys, the new version 1.3.1 is ready! Please let me know if there are bugs.

Download from SkyDrive

repository.m4x1m.zip

Code:
v1.3.1:
- Added modding options to store the ratings with the old raw queries method (not in Single Mode). If you want to use this method, that is faster than JSON, you must specify some parameters in the add-on settings to prevent errors caused by an invalid format of the advancedsettings.xml.
- Now the script uses a custom sqlite database to store the IMDb IDs of the TV Shows and others elements instead to use the XBMC database and/or write many file (the script will do again the search for the TV Shows by the titles, I'm sorry).
- Added the option to retrieve the MPAA ratings - by country - with or without the reasons (the reasons are available only for the movies and for USA country). (request by ShadowTek)
- Added the ability to view directly in the XBMC the missing Top250 after update. (request by PatrickBateman)
- Moved in the add-on settings the management of the IMDb IDs stored for the TV Shows.
- Added the option to run the script in background mode (no progress, no questions, only notifications).
- Due to many strings changed and for the passage from the old XML system to the new .PO strings system, the old translations (german, portuguese) were removed. New translations are welcome.
- Definitely fixed the issue about whitespace in path for Windows users (I hope).

"dependencies not met" for the recent Gotham nightly build, is it possible to fix this?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.1 - m4x1m - 2013-12-08

(2013-12-08, 08:33)brotbuexe Wrote: Thanks for the update.

About the tv shows:

When it search for shows on imdb it looks like it shows movies in the selection dialog too.
See: http://i.imgur.com/aEY5umh.png
Could you try to show only matches that are (TV series)?

Tested right now. Yes it's possible but is a little slower than before.
I'll add in the next release.

The script will only show: TV Series - TV Movie - TV Mini (I think these are sufficient)

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.1 - m4x1m - 2013-12-08

(2013-12-08, 16:04)krish_2k4 Wrote: "dependencies not met" for the recent Gotham nightly build, is it possible to fix this?

I'll see what I can do. (normally I wait a Release Candidate to test the scripts)

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.1 - PatrickBateman - 2013-12-08

(2013-12-07, 19:08)m4x1m Wrote: Good news guys, the new version 1.3.1 is ready! Please let me know if there are bugs.

Download from SkyDrive

repository.m4x1m.zip

Code:
v1.3.1:

What an update:
This is great. Having all these features function so well is incredible.
This is an absolute god send of an app. Thanks m4x1m Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.1 - krish_2k4 - 2013-12-08

(2013-12-08, 16:39)m4x1m Wrote:
(2013-12-08, 16:04)krish_2k4 Wrote: "dependencies not met" for the recent Gotham nightly build, is it possible to fix this?

I'll see what I can do. (normally I wait a Release Candidate to test the scripts)

no rush! if your normally wait then you should wait for a RC release.

I am just happy this addon is being maintained. your doing a good job! thanks buddy.

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.3.1 - brotbuexe - 2013-12-10

(2013-12-08, 16:22)m4x1m Wrote: The script will only show: TV Series - TV Movie - TV Mini (I think these are sufficient)

Great, thanks. That makes it really simple to select the correct entry.

I have (too) many series to watch on time, so they get filled with episodes and it would be nice to have the current rating for the episodes too.
Do you plan to implement a episode rating update?

And a "run automatically once a week in background" would be really nice.