Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 (/showthread.php?tid=107331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - djhifi - 2016-08-23

Hey can you implement rotten tomatoes update and metacritic ?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - junitodx - 2016-10-07

Sorry if this has been asked, I tried looking through the whole thread.

Does this addon work with the Nvidia Shield TV set top box?
1. I installed version 1.4.3 from the google drive zip onto the Shield
2. Installed VisualStudio C++ 2012 on my PC
3. unzipped VC11 x86 Non Thread Safe into a folder on my PC.

I then set the path in the addon configuration to the folder on my PC but when I try to run the addon I get the php-cgi missing error. Is this because the addon is installed on the Shield but the PHP folder is on my PC (which is networked to the Shield btw)?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - snyft - 2016-10-21

I have a problem. It searches for specific tv-shows forever. Others have worked fine.
Food Wars! The Second Plate
Haikyuu!! Second Season
Should be noted other shows with ! have worked fine.

14:36:27 T:4996 DEBUG: [Rating Update] - PHP Command: C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\php-cgi.exe -q E:\snyft\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\php\searchByTitle.php -d Title="Food Wars! The Second Plate"
14:36:27 T:4996 DEBUG: [Rating Update] - XML Response:

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - hernandito - 2016-10-26

I had this working perfectly in Helix. I have done a new install on LibreELEC jarvis and when I scan an individual movie, I get:

Code:
The Query to the IMDB site has failed, sorry

When I scan all my movies, it goes through the list but at the end it says it updated 0 movies.

I would love to get this to work.

Thanks,

H.

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - hernandito - 2016-11-07

Still no luck getting this to work on LibreELEC...

I think I have narrowed it down to the php-cgi from the old OpenELEC is not working. It was manually copied, and I tried running:

chmod u+a php-cgi
chmod +a php-cgi
chmod x+a php-cgi

When I then run this command:

Code:
~/.kodi/addons/script.ratingupdate # bin/php-cgi resources/lib/php/getTop250.php

I get a "permission denied" message.

I have placed the php-cgi file in
/storage/.kodi/addons/tools.php/bin/
And configured the Rating Update to use that path.

I have googled on a PHP addon for LibreELEC, and there is nothing. Trick is that it owuld have to be compiled for x86, RPi, etc.

Sad

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - Mario S. - 2016-11-07

php-cgi.cg
Works on latest Libreelec Wink

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - hernandito - 2016-11-08

Thank you Mario!

I was able to download the zip file. But when I tried to install it, it tells me I am missing some dependecies. Any idea which additional addon(s) will meet the dependencies?

Many thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - Mario S. - 2016-11-08

Unzipe the file copy it in the addon folder and restart your htpc or whatever Wink
Make the file executable and ready!

PS: i think I used the comand from the first Page without "sudo "

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - hernandito - 2016-11-09

Thank you Mario... Unfortunately, I am getting the same result to:

Code:
~/.kodi/addons/script.ratingupdate # bin/php-cgi resources/lib/php/getTop250.php

I get a "permission denied" message.

I ran the permission on the php-cgi file.

I am trying this on LibreELEC (Official) v. 7.0.2.

Thank again.

Sad

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - Mario S. - 2016-11-10

Ohh sorry this one is for Krypton only!!!

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - hernandito - 2016-11-10

Is there one for Jarvis?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - Mario S. - 2016-11-10

Ask in the libreelec forum for it Smile

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - dimaceti - 2016-11-19

Hi I have found a bug on my system, not sure if this is known or not.
I am using Kodi 17 beta 5 and the most recent addon version.

where the error occurs

Now, when i am in the tv show info screen and want to update the rating it gives me the following error message:
Code:
16:40:52 T:5244   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('result',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMovie.py", line 85, in <module>
                                                Movies()
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMovie.py", line 15, in __init__
                                                getResponse = self.doUpdate()
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMovie.py", line 28, in doUpdate
                                                if jSonResponse['result'].has_key( 'moviedetails' ):
                                            KeyError: ('result',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I am no expert, but as far as i can tell the script tries to search for a movie instead of tv show or something in that direction? Is there something that can be done about it?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - User 55003 - 2016-11-20

(2016-11-19, 17:51)dimaceti Wrote: Hi I have found a bug on my system, not sure if this is known or not.
I am using Kodi 17 beta 5 and the most recent addon version.

where the error occurs

Now, when i am in the tv show info screen and want to update the rating it gives me the following error message:
Code:
16:40:52 T:5244   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('result',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMovie.py", line 85, in <module>
                                                Movies()
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMovie.py", line 15, in __init__
                                                getResponse = self.doUpdate()
                                              File "C:\Users\Tobias\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMovie.py", line 28, in doUpdate
                                                if jSonResponse['result'].has_key( 'moviedetails' ):
                                            KeyError: ('result',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I am no expert, but as far as i can tell the script tries to search for a movie instead of tv show or something in that direction? Is there something that can be done about it?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

That looks like a skin bug, from the screenshot it looks like Nox.
I'd post the bug in the AeonNox thread.
looking at the code for "custom_1119_ExtrasDialog.xml" the onclick is wrong for rating update.
Replace
<onclick>RunScript(script.ratingupdate,Single=Movie)</onclick>
With
<onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">RunScript(script.ratingupdate,Single=Movie)</onclick>
<onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">RunScript(script.ratingupdate,Single=TVShow)</onclick>

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - judocama - 2016-12-11

I When I give you to get the top 250 list comes out the following error:
THE QUERY TO IMDB SITE HAS FAILED SORRY

How can I solve it?