[WIP] "Breeze" - Eddage - 2011-08-11 21:05
What started as a slight mod of Aeon Nox has turned into a full fledged new skin project! Breeze has been in the works since August and now that the alpha release is getting closer (still giving a definite date [noparse][/noparse] I thought it was time to update this first post.
I wanted to create a light theme, something which seemed to be lacking when I first downloaded XBMC and this is what came of it (beware lots of images!)...
Now playing stuff...
Big thanks have to go out to Big_Noid who helped me when I first started editing Aeon Nox (and for creating the skin in the first place)!
I'll try to keep these first posts updated more so than before.
RE: [WIP] "Breeze" - Eddage - 2011-08-11 21:09
- UPDATED: Horizontal home screen - 3 of the music tiles now customisable
- UPDATED: LoginScreen.xml
- CODED: DialogSlider.xml
- CODED: MyVideoPlaylist.xml
- CODED: MyWeather.xml
- UPDATED: Default background image for all windows
- UPDATED: MyMusicPlaylist.xml
- UPDATED: script-globalsearch-infodialog.xml
- UPDATED: script-globalsearch-contextmenu.xml
- UPDATED: Viewtype_InfoList.xml
- UPDATED: Viewtype_Episodes.xml
- CODED: DialogPeripheralSettings.xml
- CODED: DialogPeripheralManager.xml
- CODED: LoginScreen.xml
- CODED: LockSettings.xml
- CODED: ProfileSettings.xml
- CODED: SettingsProfile.xml
- CODED: Dialog AddonSettings.xml
- UPDATED: Horizontal home animations
- CODED: DialogTextViewer.xml
- CODED: DialogAddonInfo.xml
- CODED: DialogNumeric.xml
- CODED: script-RSS_Editor-setEditor.xml
- CODED: script-RSS_Editor-rssEditor.xml
- UPDATED: DialogKeyboard.xml
- UPDATED: SettingsSystemInfo.xml
- UPDATED: Settings.xml
- UPDATED: SettingsCategory.xml
- UPDATED: customSkinSettings.xml
- FIXED: context menu for metro home
- UPDATED: DialogVideoInfo.xml to incorporate music videos better
- UPDATED: to DialogFullScreenInfo.xml to incorporate music videos better
- UPDATED: to ViewType_List.xml to incorporate music videos better
- REMOVED: 'more info' from Viewtype_BannerList.xml and Viewtype_PosterFixed.xml
- CODED: SmartPlaylistRule.xml
- CODED: SmartPlaylistEditor.xml
- CODED: MyMusicPlaylistEditor.xml
- UPDATED: MusicOSD.xml <visible> tags to match VideoOSD.xml
- FIXED: icon for "None" in Dialogselect.xml
- FIXED: overlapping text in DialogSelect.xml
- FIXED: issue of title showing up twice when viewing episodes in Viewtype_List.xml
- FIXED: episode number/title in Viewtype_Episode.xml
- FIXED: fallback imagery for music views
- FIXED: fallback imagery for tv show/movie views
- CODED: VideoFullScreen.xml
- UPDATED: Changed colour of focused icon in ViewType_List.xml (to match file browser)
- ADDED: scrollbar to DialogContentSettings.xml
- ADDED: scrollbar to DialogMediaSource.xml
- ADDED: "PAUSED" label to now playing tile on metro homescreen
- FIXED: DialogMuteBug.xml positioning
- FIXED: DialogKaiToast.xml positioning
- CODED: MusicOverlay.xml
- CODED: VideoOverlay.xml
- CODED: FileBrowser.xml
- UPDATED: DialogMuteBug.xml
- UPDATED: DialogVolumeBar.xml
- UPDATED: the dialogs for custom tiles
- UPDATED: Cleaned up the 'Home' category in skin settings
- UPDATED: DialogMediaSource.xml
- UPDATED: Dialog ContentSettings.xml
- CODED: PlayerControls.xml
- FIXED: issue of now playing film cover not showing on homescreen np tile
- CODED: DialogSongInfo.xml
- UPDATED: Startup.xml (hopefully fixed the watchlist script issue)
- FIXED: icon inconsistnecy for Viewtype_List.xml and Viewtype_LowListMusic.xml
- FIXED: double title issue when viewing all episodes of a tv show in Viewtype_List.xml
- CODED: DialogAlbumInfo.xml
- CODED: script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml
- CODED: VisualisationPresetList.xml
- CODED: MusicOSD.xml
- CODED: MyMusicPlaylist.xml
- CODED: MusicVisualisation.xml
- ADDED:'Ocean' theme (currently only for testing puropses - only window that's affected is visualisation)
- UPDATED: Re-sized cd art for Vietype_LowListMusic.xml
- UPDATED: Cleaned up "enable views" section of skin settings
- UPDATED: Added shutdown button to settingscategory.xml
- UPDATED: Added option to show/hide watched icon on episode and lowlist view
- UPDATED: Moved horizontal menu above tiles
- FIXED: featured films/albums onclick issue
- Other changes that I forgot to write down as I went along....
- UPDATED: current views to keep consistent style
- UPDATED: Added Horizontal/Metro home view
- UPDATED: DialogVideoInfo.xml
- CODED: script-Actors-DialogInfo.xml (Metadata Actors addon)
- CODED: script-globalsearch-main.xml
- UPDATED: DialogVideoInfo.xml
- UPDATED: DialogButtonMenu.xml (changed shutdownmenu for home screen)
- UPDATED: DialogBusy.xml
- UPDATED: DialogMuteBug.xml
- UPDATED: DialogKaiToast.xml
- UPDATED: Addon.xml to recognise sources of inspiration
- ADDED: icons to shutdown menu
- ADDED: option to run global search from shutdown menu
- ADDED: global search script as dependency
- ADDED: artwork downloader integration
- REMOVED: logo downloader dependency
- CODED: DialogContentSettings.xml
- UPDATED: Changed default keyboard focus to "Done"
- UPDATED: DialogFullScreenInfo.xml to account for movies with no tagline
- REMOVED: RSS feed (until horizontal menu is done)
- pettson3816 - 2011-08-11 21:13
Bravo Bravo! This is amazing stuff and i hope that we will see a working release perhaps in this year?
- Tobby - 2011-08-11 21:53
Looks great! WHen can we use it?
- liquidskin76 - 2011-08-11 23:04
Looks very nice indeed! I like the osx style bar at the top. Keep going dude, don't give in!
- DPickles - 2011-08-11 23:41
looking very nice and sleek. I especially like the osd. Will be interesting to see what kind of home screen you come up with.
- Amra - 2011-08-12 02:48
Looks good. I like what you've done so far.
- butchabay - 2011-08-12 09:19
Thumbs UP !! Very nice.
- Jimmeh - 2011-08-12 12:19
Oooh so pretty! Particularly the OSD is great. Looking forward to seeing it develop.
Are you referring to 2012 as the stable release or the testing alpha/beta phase?
- eumel - 2011-08-12 14:22
Very nice, but the fonts are to small for my screen.